Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-01-2017, 06:38 PM   #61
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I don’t get this about Geraldo, he was always known as a poon hound

He’s been named as such in several books and in intimate detail if I remember right.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:20 PM   #62
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I don’t get this about Geraldo, he was always known as a poon hound

He’s been named as such in several books and in intimate detail if I remember right.
Funny you mention this, I was reading last night a review of Rivera's 1991 memoir that someone wrote due to Geraldo's comments trying to "explain" Lauer's workplace behavior.

Guy's a class act all the way.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gerald...ace-harassment

Note, the link isn't working (by mistake I hit Submit post before Preview) and I keep getting the dreaded 404 message.It was only published yesterday and is on the Daily Beast website if you care to partake.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 12-01-2017 at 07:31 PM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #63
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
how much booze or drugs does it take to want to grope her lol
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2017, 08:45 PM   #64
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
how much booze or drugs does it take to want to grope her lol
Of course, she never was a beauty, but in the 1970's she was thought of as being sexy in a weird, kinky kind of way because of her act. I know, I may have been a little weird back then ,too.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2017, 09:09 PM   #65
Ocala Mike

Saw a meme on Facebook. The gist of it was that this is probably not a good year to be hanging lots of mistletoe around the office at Christmas time.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2017, 09:20 AM   #66
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Saw a meme on Facebook. The gist of it was that this is probably not a good year to be hanging lots of mistletoe around the office at Christmas time.
Very good, Mike.

Nor invite Harvey Weinstein if there are large and leafy flower planters ...
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #67
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post

That is a good one. It will be grounds for sexual harassment if you do hang mistletoe in the office..Whats next, a guy with a crew cut and deep voice.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2017, 11:19 AM   #68
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
The average age of a Fox News viewer is older than Methuselah isn't it? With bible in hand.
And the average IQ of a CNN viewer is 7. We can all play that stupid game.

We can all make absurd implications of "other side" politics. But what is the point?

Aren't we supposed to be Americans and in this thing together?

Government should be of and for the people, not a masked illusion of political bullshit time and time again in which #resist is an actual movement, and our press boldly roots for one side of the equation while claiming to be fair and just.

Good grief, our MSM essentially orgasmed in front of us at the news of Flynn doing a plea agreement of which we have no clue of what it actually is or means other than pure speculation at best.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #69
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
Of course, she never was a beauty, but in the 1970's she was thought of as being sexy in a weird, kinky kind of way because of her act. I know, I may have been a little weird back then ,too.
She had her season.......👍

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C0D2039C-91A5-46EE-9AAA-5450D96F92EB.jpeg (164.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #70
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
I heard her on a talk show and she never said in that interview that he touched her. She acted as if the worst thing he did to her was mention that he thought she'd look good in a bra.
Well, now you are better informed after reading below, Sounds a lot like what Gretchen sued him / fox for

https://www.thedailybeast.com/megyn-...ove-him-off-me

“He was trying to be with me physically,” said Kelly, who initially had tried to laugh off or pretend not to understand Ailes’ penchant for bawdy comments and “inappropriate humor,” not wanting to offend her boss when she was a cub reporter in Fox News’ Washington bureau, but ultimately could no longer let Ailes’ behavior pass.

“The harassment graduated,” she said. “It just got worse and worse” until it became “explicitly quid pro quo sexual harassment—basically ‘you sleep with me and I’ll give you promotions...’”

Finally, in Ailes’ office, “he tried to grab me three times, and make out with me, and I had to shove him off of me. When I shoved him off a third time, he asked me when my contract was up.”

Kelly said when she reported Ailes’ misconduct to a supervisor, she was told simply to “steer clear of him.”

SNIP

Last edited by ElKabong; 12-02-2017 at 11:46 AM.
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2017, 11:50 AM   #71
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Well, now you are better informed after reading below, Sounds a lot like what Gretchen sued him / fox for

https://www.thedailybeast.com/megyn-...ove-him-off-me

“He was trying to be with me physically,” said Kelly, who initially had tried to laugh off or pretend not to understand Ailes’ penchant for bawdy comments and “inappropriate humor,” not wanting to offend her boss when she was a cub reporter in Fox News’ Washington bureau, but ultimately could no longer let Ailes’ behavior pass.

“The harassment graduated,” she said. “It just got worse and worse” until it became “explicitly quid pro quo sexual harassment—basically ‘you sleep with me and I’ll give you promotions...’”

Finally, in Ailes’ office, “he tried to grab me three times, and make out with me, and I had to shove him off of me. When I shoved him off a third time, he asked me when my contract was up.”

Kelly said when she reported Ailes’ misconduct to a supervisor, she was told simply to “steer clear of him.”

SNIP
Weird that she didn't say any of that in her interview.

But I note that apparently it had no negative effect as she went from "cub reporter" to star at the network, with him still at the helm. And then he was fired before she left. So no, she didn't take the new job to get away from Ayles.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #72
davew

so Matt wants $30 million for the rest of his contract, should he get it?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2017, 08:14 AM   #73
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Not penny of it.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:33 AM   #74
Racetrack Playa
regular user

Remembering when NBC fired Norm years ago , because he wasn't Funny.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:32 PM   #75
chadk66

I work in the oil patch. Plenty of women out here working now days. They're the ones doing the groping and nobody is bitchin lol
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply