Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-18-2022, 04:31 PM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Here's Liz's and lamboguy's strategy:

Get your ass kicked in a primary as an incumbent as a CHENEY in Wyoming...

Then turn around and entice stupid rich-ass liberals and RINOs to donate money thinking this proves you've got a helluva chance to win a presidential election.

How's she going to win?

It's obvious from the Wyoming result that she can't win as a Republican.

And she can't turn into a Democrat.

And if she turns into an Independent, that's even worse for her chances.

Lamboguy continues his tradition I guess
Old 08-18-2022, 05:18 PM   #77
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Then turn around and entice stupid rich-ass liberals and RINOs to donate money thinking this proves you've got a helluva chance to win a presidential election.

How's she going to win?

it is not about winning, but to help make sure TRUMP does NOT win
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 06:07 PM   #78
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it is not about winning, but to help make sure TRUMP does NOT win
Saint Lizzy the martyr.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 06:20 PM   #79
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Liz Cheney edition #?:

Old 08-18-2022, 06:24 PM   #80
myohmyjustify

Quote:

How's she going to win?

It is NOT about winning, she cannot win under any circumstance.

It is NOT about foiling Trump in 2024 either, she has no base and no credibilty to do such a thing.

IT IS about raising money because just like others in the Establishment, Losers' wing of the GOP, when you look behind the curtain, all you see are grifters.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 06:30 PM   #81
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Democracy is a cruel master, right Liz?

Old 08-18-2022, 06:36 PM   #82
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
you guys couldn't be more wrong. you are going to have to sign up for a course in politics at your local horse racing board. and all you front runners have a great history of never being right
One thing is certain, anyone who sign up for a course in politics in Massachusetts will be wrong for the rest of their lives. No one wants that hedgehog on the national scene period. Lamboguy has not changed, but both partys have dramatically.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 10:25 AM   #83
boxcar

C'mon, guys, you've got this all wrong. While the Lizard lost the WY congressional race, she won HUGELY in the money race! And it's this race that really counts! This is the sliver lining behind her defeat. A handful of leftist-Rino gazillionaires backed her and they lost their money. Yet...according to the leftist spin machine both she and her donors won -- even though she lost to her opponent who received a small fraction of donations compared to Lizzie's and he beat her by only about 40 percentage points.!

Cheney's defeat comes with a major silver lining

While Liz Cheney lost among Wyoming voters, one contest where she emerged victorious was the money race against her Donald Trump-endorsed opponent.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/liz-c...191415830.html

It's no wonder at all she's so hot to trot to the presidential race. She just can't wait to lose that race, too, not to mention tons more of donor money. Talk about a born loser! She should quit while she's only this far behind but, of course, her wounded pride to protect and perpetuate the great Cheney name won't allow her to exercise not even a modicum of common sense.
Old 08-19-2022, 11:00 AM   #84
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
C'mon, guys, you've got this all wrong. While the Lizard lost the WY congressional race, she won HUGELY in the money race! And it's this race that really counts! This is the sliver lining behind her defeat. A handful of leftist-Rino gazillionaires backed her and they lost their money. Yet...according to the leftist spin machine both she and her donors won -- even though she lost to her opponent who received a small fraction of donations compared to Lizzie's and he beat her by only about 40 percentage points.!

Cheney's defeat comes with a major silver lining

While Liz Cheney lost among Wyoming voters, one contest where she emerged victorious was the money race against her Donald Trump-endorsed opponent.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/liz-c...191415830.html

It's no wonder at all she's so hot to trot to the presidential race. She just can't wait to lose that race, too, not to mention tons more of donor money. Talk about a born loser! She should quit while she's only this far behind but, of course, her wounded pride to protect and perpetuate the great Cheney name won't allow her to exercise not even a modicum of common sense.
talk about donor money, i am getting e mails from the Donald Trump people from all ends to donate to his campaign fund for his 2024 run for president. i am being told right here on these boards that he's not even running, yet he is out in full force collecting. i am at a loss here for whom to listen to.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 11:21 AM   #85
Inner Dirt

Quote:
talk about donor money, i am getting e mails from the Donald Trump people from all ends to donate to his campaign fund for his 2024 run for president. i am being told right here on these boards that he's not even running, yet he is out in full force collecting. i am at a loss here for whom to listen to.

I know a lot of people including myself that don't want him to run, I don't recall too many people saying he wasn't.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 11:35 AM   #86
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It says in the email "2024 RUN FOR PRESIDENT???"

I don't think so...
Old 08-19-2022, 03:08 PM   #87
fast4522

Quote:
It says in the email "2024 RUN FOR PRESIDENT???"

I don't think so...
It is money for the Party, should he not run he can give it to who he wishes. RINO'S can eat shit and die off. The more "just like Liz" the better the whold would be!
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 03:17 PM   #88
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I know a lot of people including myself that don't want him to run, I don't recall too many people saying he wasn't.
If you find a Trump replacement that is more walk than talk, be sure to let me know. The "can do" conservatives are harder to find than a hen's tooth.
Old 08-19-2022, 03:45 PM   #89
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
If you find a Trump replacement that is more walk than talk, be sure to let me know. The "can do" conservatives are harder to find than a hen's tooth.

Other than the tariffs on metals which caused me grief for quite a while, I have no issue with what Trump did policy wise. That one wasn't Trump's fault, it was just suppliers taking advantage of the situation to game things and then blame it all on tariffs. I try to buy USA made whenever possible, so I thought, no problem, but it was.

The issue is pretty much everyone over 18 can vote, and many of them aren't too bright. A candidate needs some votes from people that aren't too bright, or they can't win. Trump isn't getting many of those due to his personality.

The odd thing, I like people that just say what's on their mind just blurting things out. I trust people like that, the ones that think long and hard before they speak give me the creeps.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 08-19-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 03:45 PM   #90
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
It is NOT about winning, she cannot win under any circumstance.

It is NOT about foiling Trump in 2024 either, she has no base and no credibilty to do such a thing.

IT IS about raising money because just like others in the Establishment, Losers' wing of the GOP, when you look behind the curtain, all you see are grifters.
hypothetical poll now over 2 years away from a final election. Liz gets 18% or Republicans against Trump and 14% against Desantis. turn back the clock to 2014, Trump didn't have 10%. when i posted back then that Trump will be the next president, all you guys claimed i needed a good head examination. you guys are always wrong. i go to the plate with good bets. now you guys changed your tune and fell in love with a stone-cold mush artist. good luck gentlemen, keep posting the nonsense that you follow.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply