Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-16-2022, 09:02 PM   #211
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
QUOTE form a article in the Manchester Guardian today.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ardy-for-trump

Nuclear or not, that is an awful lot of classified stuff, especially in view of the fact that 15 boxes of documents had already been removed in January after discussions between the National Archives and Trump’s representatives, and then again in June under a grand jury subpoena.

The papers removed on Monday were held back even after that subpoena, and their continuing presence at Mar-a-Lago was confirmed to the FBI by an informant. In the wake of all that focus on the documents, the possibility that they were retained by accident is extremely small.

Today, the DOJ issued a statement that they had indeed taken personal papers, including his passports inappropriately and would return them.

RIF.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:16 PM   #212
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer View Post
and they used weapons of war during the raid.

I didn't see any pics or videos, did they go full on ATF raiding a drug king pin style on Trump?

Hey, I haven't been too far away from home lately but I noticed around here

there is huge gap between regular gasoline and diesel, is that true everywhere? We all know Biden has done great work getting the price of regular gasoline down, but it appears he forgot about diesel, at least in my area anyway. Regular is like down to $3.59 but diesel is $2+ more.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 09:43 PM   #213
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I didn't see any pics or videos, did they go full on ATF raiding a drug king pin style on Trump?

there is huge gap between regular gasoline and diesel, is that true everywhere? We all know Biden has done great work getting the price of regular gasoline down, but it appears he forgot about diesel, at least in my area anyway. Regular is like down to $3.59 but diesel is $2+ more.

not sure fi they did, if 1 agent had a ak or similar you could use the words weapons of war like the dems do.

diesel in west is was like 6 n change last time i was there and in oklahoma, tx arkansas its like 5 and change
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 09:58 PM   #214
Inner Dirt

Quote:
not sure fi they did, if 1 agent had a ak or similar you could use the words weapons of war like the dems do.

diesel in west is was like 6 n change last time i was there and in oklahoma, tx arkansas its like 5 and change

It is $5.59 - $5.89 here in Central Virginia. I am thinking Rump Ranger Pete
forgot to tell Biden most freight moves with diesel fuel, or maybe Pete doesn't know that either. Could be when Biden commanded the oil companies to lower
prices he said gasoline and they said "Of course Mr. President we will lower the price of gasoline as you are all mighty and powerful."

They then decided to keep the price the same on diesel, and raise the price on aviation kerosene and heating oil kerosene, .
Old 08-16-2022, 10:07 PM   #215
Inner Dirt

Quote:

So you were mocking how Democrats discuss guns and ballistics, while they posses little to no knowledge of the subject. Look if Beta O-Rourke says the AR-15 "style" rifles used in school shootings were designed for shooting through metal helmets at 500 yards during the Vietnam War who are you not to believe him?

You also could also be mocking how the liberal media covers confrontations depending on who is doing what.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:21 PM   #216
xtb

Quote:
So you were mocking how Democrats discuss guns and ballistics, while they posses little to no knowledge of the subject. Look if Beta O-Rourke says the AR-15 "style" rifles used in school shootings were designed for shooting through metal helmets at 500 yards during the Vietnam War who are you not to believe him?

You also could also be mocking how the liberal media covers confrontations depending on who is doing what.
Little does Beta O know, M-16's (AR-15 civilian) are less powerful than the M-14's they replaced. They were chosen because the rifle and ammo are lighter.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2022, 10:30 PM   #217
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Little does Beta O know, M-16's (AR-15 civilian) are less powerful than the M-14's they replaced. They were chosen because the rifle and ammo are lighter.

M-16's are also selective fire, that was part of the original definition of an assault rifle. The civilian AR-15 as known now is not a military weapon. They do not shoot off limbs, heads or pulverize bodies, as have been stated by typical Democratic politicians.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:16 PM   #218
mrhorseplayer

Quote:

yep

beto is an idiot.

if one of those agents had an ar or ak the democrat media news network should be talking up a storm on how they used weapons of war in a raid of an x president
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2022, 02:25 PM   #219
Elkchester Road

Quote:

Still like that in Southern and Central Kentucky.
Old 08-17-2022, 11:04 PM   #220
davew

clearly a violation of 4th amendment to constitution

https://constitution.congress.gov/co...n/amendment-4/

precedence set with court case over Clinton's tapes over presidential vs. personal private

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20120302997

footnotes towards the end 9 -> presidential vs personal records
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 12:39 PM   #221
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

It is not only obviously a fishing expedition, but the opportunity to plant evidence, false, of course about the Jan 6 mostly peaceful protest.

The dems are going to turn Jan 6 from an event to a prelude.
100% agree
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 08-18-2022 at 12:41 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 12:47 PM   #222
jocko699
Resurrectionist

The redacted affidavit below.

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...-affidavit.pdf

The FBI members are possibly being doxxed as I post.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 01:44 PM   #223
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Lock him up.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:52 PM   #224
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Lock him up.
You'll be disappointed once again. An ex asst fbi director was interviewed today, said (1) he'd never seen a warrant or affidavit like this one in his 20 plus years at the fbi, it was "we're looking for something, don't know what, but we'll find something ". Said his lawyers will beat this easily. (2) there's no there, there. His opinion was if there was a smoking gun you'd know it by now. He stated nothing would come of it.

Too bad for you I guess
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2022, 06:24 PM   #225
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You'll be disappointed once again. An ex asst fbi director was interviewed today, said (1) he'd never seen a warrant or affidavit like this one in his 20 plus years at the fbi, it was "we're looking for something, don't know what, but we'll find something ". Said his lawyers will beat this easily. (2) there's no there, there. His opinion was if there was a smoking gun you'd know it by now. He stated nothing would come of it.

Too bad for you I guess

Don't they have to state a general idea what they are looking for and how it relates to what they are trying to prove? I don't there is a take what we want warrant once we get inside. just the simple fact they took his passports show a screw up.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: