Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-19-2022, 04:14 PM   #91
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
hypothetical poll now over 2 years away from a final election. Liz gets 18% or Republicans against Trump and 14% against Desantis. turn back the clock to 2014, Trump didn't have 10%. when i posted back then that Trump will be the next president, all you guys claimed i needed a good head examination. you guys are always wrong. i go to the plate with good bets. now you guys changed your tune and fell in love with a stone-cold mush artist. good luck gentlemen, keep posting the nonsense that you follow.
Dude, you have like the WORST record on this board...literally...be it horses or politics.

I wouldn't be talking smack if I were you. You're kind of a laughing stock when it comes to predictions.
Old 08-19-2022, 05:29 PM   #92
fast4522

Quote:
hypothetical poll now over 2 years away from a final election. Liz gets 18% or Republicans against Trump and 14% against Desantis. turn back the clock to 2014, Trump didn't have 10%. when i posted back then that Trump will be the next president, all you guys claimed i needed a good head examination. you guys are always wrong. i go to the plate with good bets. now you guys changed your tune and fell in love with a stone-cold mush artist. good luck gentlemen, keep posting the nonsense that you follow.
You have the Northeast version, the rest of the country wishes bad things for your kind. You like shoveling shit against the tide, the Northeast is vile and disgusting. Even people here in New Hampshire have sinage on cars decribing hate for your kind in almost every shopping center parking lot.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 06:24 PM   #93
myohmyjustify

Quote:

I am now leaving for dinner. BUT I will respond to this stupidity later tonight.

Trump NEVER EVER was at 10% in the polls. He led from Day One once he was part of the polling in the summer of 2015.

You are clueless about history and current events. Enjoy your evening.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 06:31 PM   #94
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
I am now leaving for dinner. BUT I will respond to this stupidity later tonight.

Trump NEVER EVER was at 10% in the polls. He led from Day One once he was part of the polling in the summer of 2015.

You are clueless about history and current events. Enjoy your evening.
why are you twisting the year, i said 2014, 2 years before the election. i am just comparing the 2 individuals with the same time frame involved. we are now 2 years away from the 2024 election, just like 2014 was 2 years away from 2016. have a great dinner.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 06:42 PM   #95
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Dude, you have like the WORST record on this board...literally...be it horses or politics.

I wouldn't be talking smack if I were you. You're kind of a laughing stock when it comes to predictions.
All three of him!
Old 08-19-2022, 06:54 PM   #96
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Even before all of this Jan 6 stuff and anti-Trump stuff, Liz Cheney was and is not in any way likeable. She got where she is (like many politicians) based on her last name.

End of story.

Her chances of winning the presidency or even siphoning away enough votes from Trump (on the off chance he actually runs) in the primaries is miniscule.

She's pretty much the female version of Jeb Bush. And we all saw how that turned out.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-19-2022 at 06:56 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 07:15 PM   #97
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Other than the tariffs on metals which caused me grief for quite a while, I have no issue with what Trump did policy wise. That one wasn't Trump's fault, it was just suppliers taking advantage of the situation to game things and then blame it all on tariffs. I try to buy USA made whenever possible, so I thought, no problem, but it was.

The issue is pretty much everyone over 18 can vote, and many of them aren't too bright. A candidate needs some votes from people that aren't too bright, or they can't win. Trump isn't getting many of those due to his personality.

The odd thing, I like people that just say what's on their mind just blurting things out. I trust people like that, the ones that think long and hard before they speak give me the creeps.
I can't vote who I think may be more marketable to the "not too brights". The Republican party needs to educate people and make them understand that unless we vote for candidates that are "can do" people, we will rapidly go the way of full blown communism.
Old 08-19-2022, 07:42 PM   #98
davew

Quote:
Even before all of this Jan 6 stuff and anti-Trump stuff, Liz Cheney was and is not in any way likeable. She got where she is (like many politicians) based on her last name.

End of story.

Her chances of winning the presidency or even siphoning away enough votes from Trump (on the off chance he actually runs) in the primaries is miniscule.

She's pretty much the female version of Jeb Bush. And we all saw how that turned out.
Look how close Hillary got, and she is not in any way likeable. She got where she is (like many politicians) based on her last name.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 08:21 PM   #99
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Look how close Hillary got, and she is not in any way likeable. She got where she is (like many politicians) based on her last name.
That is not even close to reality, the witch underperformed. She skipped stumping in states that maybe she could not have done better in. The truth is she made big mistakes, and spent big bucks where it was possible to rig some votes. If you take away where some fixing occured she would have piss poor numbers like Liz Cheney had. Who knows how long they have been doing this, but I think it was done for John Kerry. Biden was able to have no appeal, have no one show up for his campaign stops and use Covid-19 mail ins for signatures that did not match plusa bevy of tricks align. Without covid Biden would not have been able to pull off such a scam. Clinton would have sunk all boats just like Biden. Both from the same commie playbook, lets first see the midterms.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 10:07 PM   #100
xtb

Quote:

That is a good comparison, Lizzy is dull and low energy.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply