Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-19-2018, 09:57 AM   #31
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
which felonies did he plead guilty too?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...n-finance-law/

I am guessing the deal was an all or nothing ... you are going to agree to these 'non crimes' as well.
Based on whats reported knows the payments were made in order to influence the election. Nevermind tapes, AMI Cooperation, etc.

If that is true that is a breaking of campaign finance law.

Its a felony.

Like I said its Buffet of Facts... What we know to be true is already pretty damning... what we don't know?

Its amazing all of these innocent people pleading guilty... shocking really.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 10:07 AM   #32
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Based on whats reported knows the payments were made in order to influence the election. Nevermind tapes, AMI Cooperation, etc.

Its a felony.

Like I said its Buffet of Facts... What we know to be true is already pretty damning... what we don't know?

What is really NOT shocking. Is that your post completely proves that, no one listens to you in the real world. That is why, you and your soap box, live here.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #33
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
What is really NOT shocking. Is that your post completely proves that, no one listens to you in the real world. That is why, you and your soap box, live here.
People here don't listen.

They download solely from the Right-Wing Propaganda Apparatus.

How did the Government Shutdown Fight go...?

Maybe if the places you guys get your information from put the pom-poms down and did some real reporting like they used to this wouldn't all be some vast conspiracy.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:05 AM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Its a felony.

If he paid her off to make sure his wife didn't find out, would that count as a breaking of campaign finance law?

Let me ask you a question. I had read/heard, that IF one of the reasons he paid the women off was to save his marriage (which would be a very valid reason) or prevent bad publicity for his business, EVEN IF he also fully intended to pay them off to avoid bad election PR, it would NOT be a violation of campaign finance laws.

So, basically, if any other valid reason existed for the payments, other than OR IN ADDITION TO bad publicity for the campaign, it doesn't break campaign finance laws.

Since you seem to be up on everything, can you confirm this?
Old 12-19-2018, 11:11 AM   #35
lamboguy

Trump odds

https://odds.watch/trump

he is still close to 2-1 favorite to finish his term.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #36
davew

Quote:

'Based on whats reported' is showing your gullibility ... don't feel bad, many dims have the same cult delusion.

Innocent people plead guilty when they don't feel like paying lawyer for representation for long drawn out trial.

Innocent people pay off lawsuits when it is less expensive then defending against lawsuit.

You get sued for $50K and your lawyer group gets is thrown out and you are vindicated ... and you happily pay your lawyers $250K for your representation ?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 11:28 AM   #37
lamboguy

Quote:
'Based on whats reported' is showing your gullibility ... don't feel bad, many dims have the same cult delusion.

Innocent people plead guilty when they don't feel like paying lawyer for representation for long drawn out trial.

Innocent people pay off lawsuits when it is less expensive then defending against lawsuit.

You get sued for $50K and your lawyer group gets is thrown out and you are vindicated ... and you happily pay your lawyers $250K for your representation ?
i think that people mix up being a scumbag, thief and a first class liar as the only requirements needed to get impeached. i would say in this case you need more goods.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 12:08 PM   #38
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i think that people mix up being a scumbag, thief and a first class liar as the only requirements needed to get impeached. i would say in this case you need more goods.
You would be right.

I, however, suspect the goods are there...
Old 12-19-2018, 12:09 PM   #39
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Is this the standard for government employees to get fired?
Old 12-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #40
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If he paid her off to make sure his wife didn't find out...
Yeah, like he really gave a damn about what any of his wives thought about his philandering ways.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #41
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521 View Post
Yeah, like he really gave a damn about what any of his wives thought about his philandering ways.
Exactly.

What we know is that the story has changed every time a new lie is uncovered.

We also can assume the SDNY has more than what we currently know... if they have anything showing the motive was to protect the election and not his marriage its against the law.

Given they have a guilty plea and several others entering cooperation agreements... I'm gonna go on a limb and say they probably have that stuff.

My guess in the grand scheme is this is going to be pretty small potatoes compared to what else they find.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #42
woodtoo

Quote:
Exactly.

We also can assume the SDNY has more than what we currently know... if they have anything showing the motive was to protect the election and not his marriage its against the law.

Given they have a guilty plea and several others entering cooperation agreements... I'm gonna go on a limb and say they probably have that stuff.

My guess in the grand scheme is this is going to be pretty small potatoes compared to what else they find.
`Show me the man, and I`ll show you the crime`-Herr Mueller
Here is the quote you were looking for.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2018, 02:22 PM   #43
davew

Quote:

Why, is that what your cult leaders have told you? If they had more we would have already heard about it...
Old 12-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #44
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Why, is that what your cult leaders have told you? If they had more we would have already heard about it...
Dude...

Yesterday we learned that the Special Counsel is engaged in a subpoena fight with a Country... has been for months.

Not everything leaks or tweets like the current Administration.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 12-19-2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:34 PM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Exactly.

You and JK are involved in nothing more than mental fapping.

The ONLY thing that matters is that IF he had a valid reason to pay these women OTHER than the campaign, it is NOT a violation of campaign financing laws...EVEN IF he ADMITS that one of the REASONS he PAID them was to PROTECT THE CAMPAIGN.

He could stand on 5th avenue and declare he paid them to protect the campaign, and also to avoid embarrassment for his family and business, and that would make it PERFECTLY LEGAL.

You all have NOTHING when it comes to this particular issue. I don't know why a smart guy like ET even wastes his time on this.