Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2017, 11:13 AM   #16
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Interesting, so you are saying homosexuals need mental help?
No YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE SAYING THAT ! Now that we have cleared that up.

It is now obvious that DAHOSS is NOT The one with the reading comprehension problem. Get the help you need to address your problem before you act out and destroy your life.

Last edited by jms62; 09-21-2017 at 11:15 AM.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 11:18 AM   #17
Racetrack Playa
regular user

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Maybe it about time for a new opener , perhaps some Springsteen circa--- 1984---
Seriously ,the SSB is quite trite. Who the hell was f'n F.S.Key anyway?
Perspectives vary on what freedom is, and who should have it.
I think freedom should be free and for all.

ID and Dahoos - you guyz like Bruce

Last edited by Racetrack Playa; 09-21-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Racetrack Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 12:30 PM   #18
Marshall Bennett

What a useless thread.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
No YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE SAYING THAT ! Now that we have cleared that up.

It is now obvious that DAHOSS is NOT The one with the reading comprehension problem. Get the help you need to address your problem before you act out and destroy your life.
You need to read what you wrote, you implied I was a latent homosexual that needs mental help. What is the problem that can destroy my life?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 12:55 PM   #20
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
You need to read what you wrote, you implied I was a latent homosexual that needs mental help. What is the problem that can destroy my life?
No I know exactly what I wrote. You however tried to twist my statement into
a generalization which if I said it would paint me in a very negative light. I am not dumb enough and you are by no means smart enough to pull that off. For the 3rd time YOU AND YOU ALONE need to get help to deal with your Homophobia before it devolves into something much worse. While you are at it you need to stop accusing others of having comprehension problems because it is clearly obvious that it is you. You are embarrassing yourself by continuing to do it.

Quote:
He is suggesting you get the mental help you need to come to terms your latent homosexuality before you do act out negatively and screw up your life. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to see what is going on here.
Quote:
Interesting, so you are saying homosexuals need mental help?

Last edited by jms62; 09-21-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:58 PM   #21
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
a generalization which if I said it would paint me in a very negative light. I am not dumb enough and you are by no means smart enough to pull that off. For the 3rd time YOU AND YOU ALONE need to get help to deal with your Homophobia before it devolves into something much worse. While you are at it you need to stop accusing others of having comprehension problems because it is clearly obvious that it is you. You are embarrassing yourself by continuing to do it.
Is JMS an alias? He sure is being pretty vicious towards ID for no reason that I can see.

192 posts in 12 years, and THIS is what he's rapidly adding to his post count about?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 01:05 PM   #22
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Is JMS an alias? He sure is being pretty vicious towards ID for no reason that I can see.

192 posts in 12 years, and THIS is what he's rapidly adding to his post count about?
Of course you can't see it being that you have been painted as a very despicable human being . There must be a reason for these allegations.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:40 PM   #23
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Of course you can't see it being that you have been painted as a very despicable human being . There must be a reason for these allegations.
Lol. Hi DaNonce!
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #24
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
You have to explain that, as you have issues with reading comprehension and expressing yourself. It sounds like you are suggesting I should voice my inner thoughts directly to the type of homosexuals I am uncomfortable around? Honestly the last one I saw in person was a drag queen in front of me in line a few years ago at a mini mart. Instead of looking the other way once I noticed it was a dude in a dress, I should have called him a bunch of foul names? So you are suggesting my silence is bad and that I should start verbally assaulting gay people? I have no issue with my homophobia, anyone who knows me knows about it, even my liberal girlfriend.
I appreciate what my friend JMS was saying...but that's not what I was saying. I think it's cowardly to say it's okay to be homophobic because you're hiding it.

You should be proud of what you are and not feel like you need to hide it...unless you're not proud of it (you shouldn't be).

Either way...this is way off the topic of the thread. I'm not sure why you feel the need to keep fanning the flame between Swim Fan and I but I will not be making a fool of him any longer so you're wasting your time.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I am 56 years old. I have homophobic since I was 5. Flaming gay dudes gross me out, when they are on TV I change the channel, if they are around me like the cross dresser in line at the mini mart I look away. If it is too disgusting I leave the room. How is this going to evolve into something much worse? I cannot stand watching people throw up, I see it as the same thing.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:11 PM   #26
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
I am 56 years old. I have homophobic since I was 5. Flaming gay dudes gross me out, when they are on TV I change the channel, if they are around me like the cross dresser in line at the mini mart I look away. If it is too disgusting I leave the room. How is this going to evolve into something much worse? I cannot stand watching people throw up, I see it as the same thing.
It never evolves into something else until it does than it is far too late.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ots/freud.html
Old 09-22-2017, 12:16 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post

I noticed there are a few deranged individuals in here turn in to what I would call stalkers. The person running a close second in the condescending jackass contest popped up and managed a negative comment toward me when I posted a story about where I risked my own tail to save a horse from badly injuring himself. It doesn't get any stranger than that. I think some nut jobs look where certain people are posting and follow them around making negative comments.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:24 PM   #28
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I noticed there are a few deranged individuals in here turn in to what I would call stalkers. The person running a close second in the condescending jackass contest popped up and managed a negative comment toward me when I posted a story about where I risked my own tail to save a horse from badly injuring himself. It doesn't get any stranger than that. I think some nut jobs look where certain people are posting and follow them around making negative comments.
Pot meet kettle
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply