Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Obama wire tapped Trump....CNN exclusive

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politi...ans/index.html

Surprise!!
Old 09-18-2017, 08:30 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When was CNN sold???????
Old 09-18-2017, 09:08 PM   #3
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

CNN trying to get on Trump's good side, maybe?
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2017, 09:16 PM   #4
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
What the story really tells about is the surveillance of Paul Manafort. You, of course, know this but insist of carrying on your narrative that Trump was wiretapped. That is after all what the president Tweeted. By the way, I hear that Manafort may be indicted. Wonder if he will cut a deal?
Old 09-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #5
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
What the story really tells about is the surveillance of Paul Manafort. You, of course, know this but insist of carrying on your narrative that Trump was wiretapped. That is after all what the president Tweeted. By the way, I hear that Manafort may be indicted. Wonder if he will cut a deal?
When Trump said he was 'wire tapped' by Obama, et al, all the left wing partisans laughed at Trump for using a 1960s expression -- again implying that Trump is a dummy. Of all people, the media also demanded proof from Trump that Obama was behind this. How unseemly this Trump character is accusing a sitting president ...

Well, since then ... it's been proved that Trump was correct in that he was 'wire tapped' -- oh, I forget, the 21st Century nomenclenture is not 'wire tapped' but surveiled. Silly me and stupid Trump.

It has also been proven that Obama, thru his Justice Department and Susan Rice, did in fact, commit a crime against a private citizen and add the fact that Trump was a presidential candidate at a time spells just one thing: Obama and the entire cabal should be tossed in jail.

Yes, I know, it will never happen. While the Obama, et al, apologists will deny, deny, deny, and point, point, point to countless lies at Trump, it's they who are the anti-America, anti-democracy, anti-decency villains in this entire story.

We live in treacherous and dangerous times. I am not shocked, but saddened, that the left wingers, the feckless GOP frauds and the insane anti-Trumpers prefer not to see this -- that's how blinded with hate they are at Trump.

God save America and God bless America.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2017, 10:50 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
If you read the article, Trump was recorded talking to this guy. You think they didn't know he would be talking to Trump?
Old 09-19-2017, 12:04 AM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist

CNN

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 869ABF12-8CEC-4582-8524-050FCFAD20F0.jpg (64.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 09-19-2017, 12:22 AM   #8
Fager Fan
Veteran

There was a time where I would've believed that this was justified and properly done, with the FBI upholding the law in a non-partisan and country-first manner.

I would've said Repubs are wrong to question this.

But I'm as sure as I'm typing right now that what I said about the FBI is no longer true, or at least it wasn't under Comey. Comey has totally destroyed my trust. I didn't trust Obama and his administration, but I thought better of the FBI.

So now I do wonder if this was justified or not.

Something better happen to Comey when all is said and done.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 12:52 AM   #9
davew

0bama was not involved - it was the FBI, NSA, and CIA who seem to answer to NO ONE and do whatever they want.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 01:36 AM   #10
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
If you read the article, Trump was recorded talking to this guy. You think they didn't know he would be talking to Trump?
The title of your thread is Obama wiretapped Trump...CNN exclusive. The article talks about the FBI wiretapping Manafort and that Trump was not the target. Did we read different stories. Trump accused Obama of wiretapping him (Trump) at Trump Tower. There has never been any evidence that this happened. Here is that Tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Sorry, but you are twisting the story.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:38 AM   #11
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
0bama was not involved - it was the FBI, NSA, and CIA who seem to answer to NO ONE and do whatever they want.
Well, the FBI director was fired by Trump, so apparently he did have to answer to somebody. I wonder if the investigator will determine that the president was obstructing justice by doing so. This investigation may not go the way that Trump wants it to go.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:10 AM   #12
delayjf

With only two people in the room (Comey and Trump), how long could the obstruction investigation take?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 05:45 AM   #13
davew

Quote:
Well, the FBI director was fired by Trump, so apparently he did have to answer to somebody. I wonder if the investigator will determine that the president was obstructing justice by doing so. This investigation may not go the way that Trump wants it to go.
He broke many laws, once he is in jail I will agree with you.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 08:36 AM   #14
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
There has never been any evidence that this happened.
Until now. There is no question that taps included anticipated conversations with Trump -- OR ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 10:52 AM   #15
dkithore

Quote:

Why does he need to cut deal with thugs. Trump can pardon him just like Arpaio if found guilty of illegal actions. Same may apply to Col. Flynn. See, Clinton is still at large and writing "What happened". Sleep walking is what happened.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: