Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-19-2017, 03:34 PM   #46
Fager Fan
Veteran

duplication

Last edited by Fager Fan; 09-19-2017 at 03:34 PM. Reason: duplication
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 04:15 PM   #47
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You threw the first punch I just fought back. You really don't see the world like most people do.
Um, no. You engaged me. I wasn't even talking to you. I was conversing with Tucker.

I don't see the world like most people do? That's a compliment coming from a guy who admits he's a homophobe.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 04:17 PM   #48
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Another day, another fight that Dahoss is in.

He lacks self-reflection else he'd have figured out that the problem isn't everyone else.
Have you been swimming lately?
Old 09-19-2017, 04:37 PM   #49
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Um, no. You engaged me. I wasn't even talking to you. I was conversing with Tucker.

I don't see the world like most people do? That's a compliment coming from a guy who admits he's a homophobe.
How is me saying Tucker is sick of liberals playing the race card engaging you? That is what started this. I am proud of being a homophobe, I like to see naked women of all shapes and sizes, I do not want to see a dude's hairy butt, it makes me want to puke. What is wrong with that? In a liberal's eyes a man who likes a dude's hairy butt is celebrated, but a normal guy who is grossed out by it is evil. What is wrong with this picture? Gay people can be proud, but those repulsed by it can't?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 06:03 PM   #50
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
How is me saying Tucker is sick of liberals playing the race card engaging you? That is what started this. I am proud of being a homophobe, I like to see naked women of all shapes and sizes, I do not want to see a dude's hairy butt, it makes me want to puke. What is wrong with that? In a liberal's eyes a man who likes a dude's hairy butt is celebrated, but a normal guy who is grossed out by it is evil. What is wrong with this picture? Gay people can be proud, but those repulsed by it can't?
That doesn't make you a homophobe, though maybe your way of dealing with it - owning the label - is the smart way, diffusing it. But you described a normal hetero male. It's no surprise that Dahoss takes the low road attacking you.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:19 PM   #51
Inner Dirt

Quote:
That doesn't make you a homophobe, though maybe your way of dealing with it - owning the label - is the smart way, diffusing it. But you described a normal hetero male. It's no surprise that Dahoss takes the low road attacking you.
I am a homophobe by definition these days. I have no problem owning it, I was born that way. Males trying to do anything other than shake my hand as a young child creeped me out. I played football from High School to College. I would sprint to the locker room after practice and games so I could shower and change clothes quickly without being around a lot of naked dudes. That is how I was born, no one taught me to be repulsed by naked dudes, I just always was. If they let me shower around a bunch of naked females I would have taken hours to shower and change.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 06:29 PM   #52
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
You responded directly to me. That's called engaging.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:30 PM   #53
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Once a bitch, always a bitch. Still waiting for you to let me know when we can meet up at the sales. I'd LOVE to see you face to face.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:32 PM   #54
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
I am a homophobe by definition these days. I have no problem owning it, I was born that way. Males trying to do anything other than shake my hand as a young child creeped me out. I played football from High School to College. I would sprint to the locker room after practice and games so I could shower and change clothes quickly without being around a lot of naked dudes. That is how I was born, no one taught me to be repulsed by naked dudes, I just always was. If they let me shower around a bunch of naked females I would have taken hours to shower and change.
Opposite of love is indifference. Just saying.
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 06:35 PM   #55
MONEY

If I was a woman & I'm definately not, (I just checked), I'd be gay.

Having said that I would like to know, how on earth did a thread about an
8 year old crime victim become a thread about homophobia?
Old 09-19-2017, 06:40 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
We more than likely would have never heard about it through the media, therefore there wouldn't be any thread or post.
For once I agree with you 1,000%

And it's interesting that DaHoss completely ignored this...not surprising though. It was an excellent comeback.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 06:40 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post

Because some people on here can't help being assholes?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2017, 06:45 PM   #58
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
I still say that makes you normal even if that's how they want to define you. After all, defining you as such is their way of trying to make you accept it and be comfortable with it.

I'd no more be comfortable in an intimate setting with the same sex as I would be at an orgy. Maybe someone defines that as me being an orgyphobe, but to me I'm a normal monogamist hetero.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:28 PM   #59
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
For once I agree with you 1,000%

And it's interesting that DaHoss completely ignored this...not surprising though. It was an excellent comeback.
Bothers you when I shine light on how ridiculous it is in off topic huh?

Of course if a white kid was almost hung we would have heard about it. The post was so stupid I didn't think it needed to be responded to. Frankly, the only one who did was you.

Have to protect what you encourage I guess.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:33 PM   #60
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post

I read your post in my trips thread. How often do you eat paste?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: