Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-13-2017, 08:01 AM   #1
Jess Hawsen Arown

Hillary -- still clueless

From her book:

Like many Americans, Hillary Clinton initially treated Donald Trump's run for president as a joke.

But the former Democratic candidate remembers the exact moment she began to take Trump seriously."It wasn't until I saw him dominate a debate with a crowded field of talented Republican candidates — not with brilliant ideas or powerful arguments but with ugly attacks that drew gasps — that I realized he might be for real,"

Incredibly wrong, Hillary. I was one of the millions of Americans who treated Donald Trump's run for president as a joke. And he certainly DID NOT win me over with his attacks on his competitors. In fact it pushed me further away.

It was not until I wondered why so many Americans were voting for him in the primaries that got me to pay attention to what he was actually saying (as opposed to what the liberal media SAID he was saying). Remember, he won in every place he campaigned. EVERY PLACE!

I then started looking past his irrelevant personality quirks and focusing on what was good for America. The choice then became easy.

And the overwhelming number of Americans who voted for him are glad we did. He is the only President in American history who has focused his agenda on what he said would be his agenda -- AND GOT HIM ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2017, 08:34 AM   #2
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown View Post
And the overwhelming number of Americans who voted for him are glad we did. He is the only President in American history who has focused his agenda on what he said would be his agenda -- AND GOT HIM ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Reagan did a pretty good job of focusing on his agenda as well, which was centered on defense and tax cuts/reform.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2017, 11:43 AM   #3
Jess Hawsen Arown

This is too much. So I'm walking by a TV (just now) that has the View on -- and there is Hillary defending herself. When questioned about Bernie Sanders attacks, she said she was surprised about it -- reading it in THE BOOK

Say what? I thought you wrote the book, Hillary.

Ya just can't make this stuff up.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:11 PM   #4
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
This is too much. So I'm walking by a TV (just now) that has the View on -- and there is Hillary defending herself. When questioned about Bernie Sanders attacks, she said she was surprised about it -- reading it in THE BOOK

Considering Hillary's track record, it's not hard to believe she had a ghostwriter in the mix.

You do have to laugh, as the book is a long list of excuses. It's no surprise to me that her characteristic of "sore loser" is added to her personality traits of paranoia and incompetence. Without a doubt, a classic sociopath.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2017, 02:13 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I hope that was in a department store and not your own house.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #6
mostpost

Quote:

Listening is a skill. One which you apparently do not have. You realize that we now have the internet where we can go back and hear what was actually said.

Hillary did not say, "I read about it in the book". She said, "I write about it in the book"

You're right, you can't make this stuff up. You can't make up the fact that you misheard something in passing and because it fit your erroneous world view, you posted it here without bothering to ask if you had heard correctly. Of course you immediately had chorus of fellow travelers joining in, equally without proof.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #7
johnhannibalsmith

I saw her whining on Today this morning. She ought to have moved Trump's approval ratings back up ten points or so by the end of the day.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #8
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Listening is a skill. One which you apparently do not have. You realize that we now have the internet where we can go back and hear what was actually said.

Hillary did not say, "I read about it in the book". She said, "I write about it in the book"

You're right, you can't make this stuff up. You can't make up the fact that you misheard something in passing and because it fit your erroneous world view, you posted it here without bothering to ask if you had heard correctly. Of course you immediately had chorus of fellow travelers joining in, equally without proof.
Defend this witch all you'd like but there's little doubt that Hillary! is an indefensible and despicable liar who never lived an honest day in her entire political life.

Let's begin at the beginning. You must remember that time when she said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary.

The small problem there was that she was born six years before Sir Edmund's historic climb of Mount Everest.

It takes a village idiot to believe Hillary's claims that she was really named after Sir Edmund, whom at the time of her birth was an unknown and obscure apiarist.

Last edited by reckless; 09-13-2017 at 04:33 PM.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
From her book:

Like many Americans, Hillary Clinton initially treated Donald Trump's run for president as a joke.

But the former Democratic candidate remembers the exact moment she began to take Trump seriously."It wasn't until I saw him dominate a debate with a crowded field of talented Republican candidates — not with brilliant ideas or powerful arguments but with ugly attacks that drew gasps — that I realized he might be for real,"

Incredibly wrong, Hillary. I was one of the millions of Americans who treated Donald Trump's run for president as a joke. And he certainly DID NOT win me over with his attacks on his competitors. In fact it pushed me further away.

It was not until I wondered why so many Americans were voting for him in the primaries that got me to pay attention to what he was actually saying (as opposed to what the liberal media SAID he was saying). Remember, he won in every place he campaigned. EVERY PLACE!

I then started looking past his irrelevant personality quirks and focusing on what was good for America. The choice then became easy.

He did not win in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut. New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Hawaii, and District of Columbia. Otherwise known as the intelligent states (and District)
Old 09-13-2017, 05:30 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesshawsenarown
It was not until I wondered why so many Americans were voting for him in the primaries that got me to pay attention to what he was actually saying (as opposed to what the liberal media SAID he was saying).
So you voted for him because of his platform which included.
Building a wall (Racism)
Climate change denial (Anti science)
Banning Muslims (religious bigotry)
Preventing Transgenders from using bathrooms of their perceived gender.(Homophpobia)
Opposing equal treatment of Gay, Lesbian, transgender. (Homophobia)
Ignoring police brutality and even murder against blacks and other minorities. (Racism)

Good to know what you stand for.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #11
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
He did not win in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, Virginia, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut. New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Hawaii, and District of Columbia. Otherwise known as the intelligent states (and District)
Hey looney tunes, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP won in EVERY STATE HE CAMPAIGNED.

Apparently Donald Trump understood how the system works despite entering it for the first time. What was Hillary's excuse? Oh yeah, I forgot. BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE.

Once again, thanks for proving that you are a hate-America liberal by saying people who did not vote for Hillary are all stupid. I suggest you look in the mirror to find an excellent example of those who are one french fry short of a Happy Meal.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:35 PM   #12
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
So you voted for him because of his platform which included.
Building a wall (Racism)
Climate change denial (Anti science)
Banning Muslims (religious bigotry)
Preventing Transgenders from using bathrooms of their perceived gender.(Homophpobia)
Opposing equal treatment of Gay, Lesbian, transgender. (Homophobia)
Ignoring police brutality and even murder against blacks and other minorities. (Racism)

Good to know what you stand for.
I love your definitions of everybody who does not suck at the teat of your defeated liberal agenda. 100% OF YOUR DEFINITIONS ARE INCREDIBLY WRONG,

Keep playing that race card, wackadoodle. it shows your inability to think.

Keep posting your hatred of Americans. It shows us all how lucky we are to have elected PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:45 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Hey looney tunes, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP won in EVERY STATE HE CAMPAIGNED.

Apparently Donald Trump understood how the system works despite entering it for the first time. What was Hillary's excuse? Oh yeah, I forgot. BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE.

Once again, thanks for proving that you are a hate-America liberal by saying people who did not vote for Hillary are all stupid. I suggest you look in the mirror to find an excellent example of those who are one french fry short of a Happy Meal.
I know what you said. Trump did not campaign in states he knew he was going to lose. It was no great feat for him to win states like Kansas, Idaho, Oklahoma or Mississippi.

It's like running your horse at Finger Lakes and Mountaineer and saying he won at every track he raced at. True, but meaningless.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:47 PM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
I love your definitions of everybody who does not suck at the teat of your defeated liberal agenda. 100% OF YOUR DEFINITIONS ARE INCREDIBLY WRONG,

Keep playing that race card, wackadoodle. it shows your inability to think.

Keep posting your hatred of Americans. It shows us all how lucky we are to have elected PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.
If you would stop using the term wackadoodle, I would have more respect for you. No, actually, I wouldn't.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:50 PM   #15
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
I know what you said. Trump did not campaign in states he knew he was going to lose. It was no great feat for him to win states like Kansas, Idaho, Oklahoma or Mississippi.

It's like running your horse at Finger Lakes and Mountaineer and saying he won at every track he raced at. True, but meaningless.
Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Ohio.

You need a little help in reading comprehension. But your last line is the best. That is a wonderful analogy.

I guess you consider winning the election to become the 44th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is meaningless.

Must be nice living in Imagination Land.