Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-14-2017, 11:45 PM   #46
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
This blows my mind. It has been corroborated by multiple sources. I cannot imagine how this happened. His family has been bought off in my opine. They would be screaming if not.

Are they suing the hospital? I have not heard.
Corroborated means multiple sources have looked into an allegation, not that multiple sources have copied and pasted off each other.

To believe this, one would have to believe Washington DC Metro police were in on the conspiracy with the DNC; that the doctors, nurses and administrators at the hospital would allow the police to interfere in the treatment of a patient and that no one would say anything afterward.

Not one person outside an anonymous-probably non existent-surgery resident has made this claim. Not one responsible news organization has made this claim.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:53 PM   #47
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I suppose his friends and family talking to him after he was stabilized isn't enough evidence that they thought he was going to pull through?

I've read this in multiple places. I guess it could be wrong......
Old 08-15-2017, 09:41 AM   #48
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Nothing was stolen, which only means it was an attempted Robbery that did not succeed.

As I understand it, the theory is that Seth Rich was murdered by someone in the DNC or someone hired by someone in the DNC. And this was because he leaked sensitive emails to WikiLeaks. Let's start with the fact that there is no evidence that Rich leaked the emails and a ton of evidence that they were stolen by the Russians and given to WikiLeaks.

Julian Assange would not say directly that WikiLeaks had received the emails from Seth Rich. The reason for that is simple. He knows that he only has to infer it and his target audience will fill in the blanks.

There is no evidence or even rumors that Seth Rich was unhappy with his role at the DNC. In fact his work expanding voting rights was praised by his superiors.
No one knows who killed Rich. That's what the investigation should be about.

If he was the leaker, it could easily have been someone that gained from the leak wanting to silence him (foreign intelligence), it could have been US intelligence, it could have been rogues in the DNC, etc..

What you are saying about Assange is true, but it also true that all his sources put themselves in WAY more danger than the typical newspaper source because they are typically breaking laws and exposing corruption at the very highest levels of power. If you go around revealing sources, even after they are dead, it makes it less likely anyone else will come forward. Even hinting it was Rich was risky because it could hurt his credibility later if the leak was fully solved 100% and it was clearly not Rich.

Kimdotcom has stated that Rich was a Bernie Sanders supporter that was unhappy with the way the DNC more or less rigged the primary process for Hillary. That motivated him to reach out and expose the corruption.

When someone says he has evidence to back that claim up, he should be a major part of the investigation. Then you either dismiss the evidence publicly or use it. They are choosing instead to dismiss Kim even though he's a political activist and former hacker. That's what makes people even more suspicious. The whole thing smells badly.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-15-2017 at 09:44 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 10:04 AM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Nothing was stolen, which only means it was an attempted Robbery that did not succeed.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what the police think every time they find someone murdered who hasn't had anything stolen from them...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 04:47 PM   #50
woodtoo

Lets see if I have this right, while attempting to rob Seth they accidentally murdered him and forgot to rob him .
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #51
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Lets see if I have this right, while attempting to rob Seth they accidentally murdered him and forgot to rob him .

Don't underestimate the possibility that money changed hands during the "investigation".
Old 08-15-2017, 09:24 PM   #52
barn32
tmrpots

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

Kimdotcom has stated that Rich was a Bernie Sanders supporter that was unhappy with the way the DNC more or less rigged the primary process for Hillary. That motivated him to reach out and expose the corruption.
You need to get off this kimdotdcom bullcrap. This guy is a felon trying to avoid prosecution with any desperate move he can make.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 10:31 PM   #53
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
You need to get off this kimdotdcom bullcrap. This guy is a felon trying to avoid prosecution with any desperate move he can make.
Yet, you're in favor of letting felons vote, right?
Old 08-16-2017, 10:12 AM   #54
classhandicapper

Quote:
I am not familiar with his case, but even if he's the world's worst felon, that does not mean he doesn't have information on this case.

He's a political activist, HACKER, and was on Bloomberg BEFORE the DNC documents were released suggesting something big was about to be released. So he almost certainly knew that someone leaked the DNC info before the public did. That alone should be enough to think he has some kind of connections and valuable information on the DNC case even if Seth Rich had nothing to do with it.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:05 AM   #55
woodtoo

Quote:

Even felons have their day in court and some also take the stand.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #56
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Don't underestimate the possibility that money changed hands during the "investigation".
Seth Rich Hush Money?
Eye opening article at America First Media Group.

Concerning DNC money paid to Crowdstrike a cyber-security company.
payment of $98,849.49 made on July 11 2016-day after Seth Rich
murder.

final payment of $113,645.77 and $4,275.00 on Aug.3 2016- day after Shawn Lucas murder, a close friend of Seth. Both murders in Washington DC.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #57
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Seth Rich Hush Money?
Eye opening article at America First Media Group.

Concerning DNC money paid to Crowdstrike a cyber-security company.
payment of $98,849.49 made on July 11 2016-day after Seth Rich
murder.

final payment of $113,645.77 and $4,275.00 on Aug.3 2016- day after Shawn Lucas murder, a close friend of Seth. Both murders in Washington DC.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
It’s been rumored that DWShultz IT guy is singing about this.

I don’t believe it though. I think his crimes are all in the family
Old 09-24-2017, 08:12 PM   #58
chadk66

Quote:
It’s been rumored that DWShultz IT guy is singing about this.

I don’t believe it though. I think his crimes are all in the family
nobody in the justice department gives a shit. They all protect each other.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 10:45 PM   #59
davew

Quote:
Yet, you're in favor of letting felons vote, right?
He would even be in favor of letting felons be president if she won and was convicted for her past crimes.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Some dude is up on twitter saying he has proof that both Donna Brazile and the Mayor of DC were at the hospital at the exact same time Seth Rich was brought in at around 4:30 in the morning...which is kind of weird if true.

Who would have gotten the word out to Donna that fast...and why would the mayor be there?

I'm sure it's just BS...