Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-14-2017, 08:44 AM   #31
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
anybody have any idea what the death count is now for people with ties to the Clinton's or the DNC? Has to be a staggering number.
nearing 100 I think
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 10:55 AM   #32
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
nearing 100 I think
that's about the number I heard recently too. absolutely amazing.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 03:13 PM   #33
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Lots of talk about this, I started a thread on it

Hat tip to you
Why did you start a thread on a subject that Classhandicapper had already started a thread on? Lack of creativity? Remember, no many how many threads you start, it does not make something false into something true.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:17 PM   #34
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
that's about the number I heard recently too. absolutely amazing.
Probably accurate if you count everyone who ever had any contact at all with the Clinton's or who worked for or with the DNC and who died for any reason at any time within the last 50 years. Which is what all of those so called counts do.

It's also true that at least 100 people who had any connection, no matter how tenuous, to me have died.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:27 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Why did you start a thread on a subject that Classhandicapper had already started a thread on? Lack of creativity? Remember, no many how many threads you start, it does not make something false into something true.
Jury is still definitely out on this one...they don't know who killed Rich or why...robbery is just a theory obviously, and not a very good one.

So, you really can't conclude one thing false or true over the other.

You're kind of acting like Trump here...but that's OK, as long as your Trumpisms are for your "side."
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 04:27 PM   #36
chadk66

Quote:
Probably accurate if you count everyone who ever had any contact at all with the Clinton's or who worked for or with the DNC and who died for any reason at any time within the last 50 years. Which is what all of those so called counts do.

It's also true that at least 100 people who had any connection, no matter how tenuous, to me have died.
we're not talking a hand shake at a rally as a connection We're talking close working relationships for the most part. Name me any other deaths anywhere close to these numbers associated with anybody else in this country.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #37
Jess Hawsen Arown

...and now a VISUAL link to Wasserman- "I know nothing, NOTHING" Schultz has just surfaced.

Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 05:53 PM   #38
fast4522

Quote:
Prolific posters often duplicate occasionally, naturally occurs so live with it.
Your other post about contacts with the Clinton's, well it depends on what one believes. The death of Seth Rich I believe was because he was executed for being a mole who not only stole data and uploaded it but was believed maybe to know too much. That is just what I believe, and do not need further corroborating evidence to know scumbags he was ratting on limited their exposure. If you do not like opinions you do not agree with don't read, and pretend that you have a remote control.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 06:51 PM   #39
classhandicapper

Quote:
As to the articlle itself, it offers no evidence that this was not a Russian hack beyond the belief that forensic evidence suggested it could not be. I would think that government agencies investigating this also considered this and came to an opposite conclusion.
From what I have read, the intelligence community hasn't actually done a very good job of getting to the bottom of the this story. Of course the fact that the IC is one of many groups that are trying to remove Trump and whose budget is tied to the Russia "bad guy" narrative makes that less surprising.

I'm not fan of Putin or any other current or ex communists (including the home gown variety), but I think better a relationship with Russia would be a very good idea. Doing business with a country ties their well being to your own and make war way less likely. One of the reasons we can at least talk to China about N Korea is that their economy is so dependent on our market. We need each other.

But that's not what the neocons, war mongers, or democrats want.

The neocons have never seen a country they don't want impose their will on and invade if they resist.

The IC needs real and imaginary enemies to justify its existence and big budgets.

The democrat leadership needs the Russian boogeyman as an excuse for losing the election, Senate, House, and now Supreme Court.

IMO, they are all scumbags.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-14-2017 at 06:53 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 06:51 PM   #40
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Jury is still definitely out on this one...they don't know who killed Rich or why...robbery is just a theory obviously, and not a very good one.

So, you really can't conclude one thing false or true over the other.

You're kind of acting like Trump here...but that's OK, as long as your Trumpisms are for your "side."
Why is robbery not a very good theory?
Old 08-14-2017, 08:20 PM   #41
Greyfox

Quote:
Why is robbery not a very good theory?
Was anything stolen from him besides his life that you know of?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #42
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You can not depose the dead.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 09:52 PM   #43
davew

The gunshots did not kill him - at the hospital, they discontinued all treatment and restricted access until he died. The original attending doctor said the case was routine and easily recoverable.

Robbery is usually a good theory if wallet, watch ,car, ... is stolen and in a bad part of town.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #44
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Nothing was stolen, which only means it was an attempted Robbery that did not succeed.

As I understand it, the theory is that Seth Rich was murdered by someone in the DNC or someone hired by someone in the DNC. And this was because he leaked sensitive emails to WikiLeaks. Let's start with the fact that there is no evidence that Rich leaked the emails and a ton of evidence that they were stolen by the Russians and given to WikiLeaks.

Julian Assange would not say directly that WikiLeaks had received the emails from Seth Rich. The reason for that is simple. He knows that he only has to infer it and his target audience will fill in the blanks.

According to Fox News, Rod Wheeler said that he heard from an FBI source that Rich had provided the emails to WikiLeaks and Russia was not involved.
But hours after that Wheeler said he had never made those accusations and later sued Fox.

Fox later withdrew the story saying it had not been sufficiently vetted. You never hear about that on the right wing web sites.

There is no evidence or even rumors that Seth Rich was unhappy with his role at the DNC. In fact his work expanding voting rights was praised by his superiors.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:58 PM   #45
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The gunshots did not kill him - at the hospital, they discontinued all treatment and restricted access until he died. The original attending doctor said the case was routine and easily recoverable.

Robbery is usually a good theory if wallet, watch ,car, ... is stolen and in a bad part of town.
This blows my mind. It has been corroborated by multiple sources. I cannot imagine how this happened. His family has been bought off in my opine. They would be screaming if not.

Are they suing the hospital? I have not heard.