Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-30-2017, 12:15 AM   #16
JustRalph
Just another Facist

It's the list of countries Obama picked and used in his previous similar orders.

Trump didn't pick them.

Btw, this inconvienced 209 people total at U.S. Airports.

No, before you ask, I could give a shit about overseas airports etc.

We have been putting up with killings and attacks for 40 years. I'm disappointed this border shut down didn't happen years ago.

Big Freaking deal! Time for us to control our borders.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 02:42 AM   #17
cj's dad

I have a new term for the left "library liberals". Once they read or hear a left leaning speech or read a left leaning dogma, they believe it to be fact.

DJT is actually acting in the best interests of the USA! Whether he is right or wrong only time will tell! He is, however, taking action in what he perceives to be the best course for this country!

Libs only want to idealize their beliefs with rhetoric and theoretical positions!
Libs are IMO useless. Words and no actions, unless one considers burning buildings, cars, harming police, etc....

The left are fools and will forever be so !!!!!
Old 01-30-2017, 03:03 AM   #18
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Every catastrophe does not require an over-reaction.

This reaction is stupid, over-the-top, and typical of the right in this country.
If you have a water leak.... you turn off the main till you determine the best course of action. It's not an overreaction by any stretch by any reasonable person.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:15 AM   #19
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
The need for a much better vetting process is evident. The use of a hasty executive order to "fix" it is questionable. As seen by the madness at major airports lately.
Trump is a man of action... you can always revise an EO... we can not as of yet revise the dead. To error on the side of caution is better then an error of inaction.
The feigned drama at the airport's is just snowflakes melting down.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:26 AM   #20
dkithore

Refugees:

Trudeau of Canada wants them all. Quebeck mosque slaughter today. Wake up call Trudeau! You tried to stab Trump in the back by your proclamations and welcoming those we won't. You are a phony globalist.

Take them all! Have fun with Sharia like France, Germany and UK. God bless America. Go Trump!

Last edited by cj; 01-30-2017 at 10:15 AM.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 05:35 AM   #21
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't recall any conservatives rioting in the streets after an attack, there's so many of them these days it's to the point where we are numb to this stuff.

Is that what you want, a society that views attacks as commonplace?
You nailed it. Trump gets elected and millions flood the streets. Little reaction by liberals there. What hypocrisy.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 05:36 AM   #22
dkithore

[QUOTE=CurtisontheBay]I have a new term for the left "library liberals". Once they read or hear a left leaning speech or read a left leaning dogma, they believe it to be fact.

DJT is actually acting in the best interests of the USA! Whether he is right or wrong only time will tell! He is, however, taking action in what he perceives to be the best course for this country!

Libs only want to idealize their beliefs with rhetoric and theoretical positions!
Libs are IMO useless. Words and no actions, unless one considers burning buildings, cars, harming police, etc....

The left are fools and will forever be so !!!!![/QUOTE

Not so fast! Swamp has McCain, Graham, Koch brothers (and Soros too).
Washington establishment hides their colors. So, left has a lot of ompany and of course Main stream Media (MSM). Trump may not win all battles but he is focused on winning the war. I pray for the forgotten and poweerless. I pray for Trump.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 05:40 AM   #23
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Every catastrophe does not require an over-reaction.

This reaction is stupid, over-the-top, and typical of the right in this country.
You're either in denial, enjoy a good argument, or both. No sense in explaining anything here would be a waste of time. How pathetic.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 07:26 AM   #24
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Suspicious minds in the media have noted that no country where Trump companies do business are on that list.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
That would be because Trump's and any other business enterprises are smart enough to not invest in failed states. If you could, clocker, would you invest in Somalia? I'm going to guess the answer would be no, so that would put you in the same camp at Trump.

Saudi Arabia, despite being the country of birth of the 9/11 gang, and representative of much that is wrong with Islam in the 21st century is not a failed state. The emirates are not failed states. If I were a horseman, golfer, or successful tennis player, I would not participate in their overly lavish events for political reasons, but not for reasons of personal safety.

These are easy dots to connect, and do not require suspicious minds in the media devoted to de-legitimizing the president at every turn to show you the way.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 08:14 AM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Trump did not make the list.
He used the list Obama compiled for the top threat nations.

It is not a religion based ban. It affects maybe 8% of the world's mulims.
If a muslim from France want to come the, he can.

It is a temporary, 90 day pause to allow time review and improve the vetting process.

It has affected about 109 people. Most have been cleared already.

Many mainstream, American muslim have voiced approval for the action.

Grab your big boy pants, sip your coco, and carry on.

(He did rush it - should have waited until everyone was up to speed and review it. Granted. IF he has an AG, it may have gone smoother, but the senate has not confirmed the AG yet.)
Old 01-30-2017, 09:20 AM   #26
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
I am all for adding Saudi Arabia to the list. They won't get added for political reason though.
Then the list is BS. If the President ( who I support) is so worried about terror the Saudi's should be on this list.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ before people. Glad to see OUR government is still business as usual.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 09:24 AM   #27
chadk66

why the surprise? he has done nothing but what he said he would do since the day he took office. do you think people being surprised by his actions will cease after time? we are so used to politicians lying about everything and doing nothing they say they are going to that it causes liberals to completely loose their mind when they don't. but any day you can cause a liberal to loose his mind is a good day as far as I'm concerned
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #28
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk

Saudi Arabia, despite being the country of birth of the 9/11 gang, and representative of much that is wrong with Islam in the 21st century is not a failed state.
Saudi Arabia is a 'successful' state because they are intolerant of dissent, and they export all of their problems of such nature.

Last edited by Clocker; 01-30-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #29
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
Trump is a man of action...
Yeah: ready, fire, aim.

Being a "man of action" is counter-productive if you act first and think later, and get shut down by the courts. That just delays any actual results.

Last edited by Clocker; 01-30-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2017, 10:11 AM   #30
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Yeah: ready, fire, aim.
Hey, you want thinking outside the box, you gotta expect a few oopps's.