Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 07-15-2017, 11:08 PM   #16
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.c View Post
and now he is showing up at Belmont and other venues, and winning on Turf.
Tough to have good numbers on Dirt and Turf.

11 out of 17 at place for Cox at Belmont( Turf).
Yes I didn't even see that you are correct 11 out of 17 no worse than 2nd for Cox

He is giving you a 23% return across the board per $2 win place and show wager!!!

Also he is giving you a 24.7% return per $2 show wager!!!

I will watch for his horses tomorrow at Belmont on the Turf!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2017, 11:30 AM   #17
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Well C C Brown's Allowance Optional Claimers* on the Turf at Belmont did much better than I expected yesterday as they both won!!!

As #2 Grand Jete and #7 Tombelaine both won their respective races and paid a combined $20.90 across the board yesterday!!!

In looking at the mini pattern it seemed as if #2 Grand Jete would win and #7 Tombelaine would lose but as I always say 2 wins are better than one win!!!

*I treat any Optional Claiming (i.e. Starter Optional Claiming, Optional Claiming,,, etc.) as Allowance Optional Claiming

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!

However, after back to back wins I am looking for a loss in this situation followed by a win should the pattern hold!!!
Brown has another Optional Claimer on the Turf today at Belmont in the 7th race with a Morning Line less than 3-1

7th race

Annals of Time

Let's see if he can get the win with this one today at Belmont!!!
Old 09-17-2017, 10:54 AM   #18
TheOracle

Quote:
Brown has another Optional Claimer on the Turf today at Belmont in the 7th race with a Morning Line less than 3-1

7th race

Annals of Time

Let's see if he can get the win with this one today at Belmont!!!

Well #3 Annals of Time came through for us yesterday with Brown he only paid $8.70 across the board but hey beggars can't be choosers!!!

This now makes 14 in a row that have hit the board, 4 in a row that have won and 12 of the last 14 have finished no worse than 2nd for his Optional Claimers on the Turf with Morning Lines less than 3-1!!!

I have to start keeping track of the exacta payouts!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 09-17-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:00 AM   #19
TheOracle

Quote:
Well #3 Annals of Time came through for us yesterday with Brown he only paid $8.70 across the board but hey beggars can't be choosers!!!

This now makes 14 in a row that have hit the board, 4 in a row that have won and 12 of the last 14 have finished no worse than 2nd for his Optional Claimers on the Turf with Morning Lines less than 3-1!!!

I have to start keeping track of the exacta payouts!!!

Brown has this today in the 8th race:

8th race
#2 Nevisian Sky

Let's see if he can make it 5 wins in a row or at least 13 out of 15 finishing no worse than 2nd!!!
Old 09-17-2017, 10:52 PM   #20
TheOracle

Quote:
Brown has this today in the 8th race:

8th race
#2 Nevisian Sky

Let's see if he can make it 5 wins in a row or at least 13 out of 15 finishing no worse than 2nd!!!
Brown's Optional Claimers on the Turf with Morning Lines less than 3-1 continue to do their thing as #2 Nevisian Sky came through today with a win!!!

His Optional Claimers in this situation have now won 5 in a row and 13 of the last 15 have finished no worse than 2nd!!!

Old 09-18-2017, 11:39 AM   #21
TheOracle

Quote:
Brown's Optional Claimers on the Turf with Morning Lines less than 3-1 continue to do their thing as #2 Nevisian Sky came through today with a win!!!

His Optional Claimers in this situation have now won 5 in a row and 13 of the last 15 have finished no worse than 2nd!!!

Brown seems to be the only Trainer providing some consistency right now

In terms of Optional Claimers* on the Turf, with Morning Lines less than 3-1, his horses are providing positive returns at Belmont!!!

McLaughlin, Donk, Ward and Rice have so far been disappointments whether their horses have Morning Lines less than 3-1 or not at Belmont for the 2nd half of the season!!!

Brown's Optional Claimers* seem to be holding steady in terms of returns in this situation.

His horses so far are giving you a 28% return per $2 win wager!!!

Surprisingly, show wagering is giving you a 25.6% return per $2 show wager I will provide the show parlay in another post as 13 in a row have hit the board in this situation!!!

*I treat any Optional Claiming (i.e. Starter Optional Claiming, Optional Claiming,,, etc.) as Allowance Optional Claiming

Last edited by TheOracle; 09-18-2017 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:40 PM   #22
TheOracle

Brown's ML's less than 3-1 on Turf @BEL -- consistent so far 1M or better!!!

Since June 18th C C Brown's horses that are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or better have won 11 of their last 17 attempts!!!

There have been 4 winners in a row in this situation!!!

The only knock is that the Maiden races have not gone well for him in this situation only 1 of the last 3 have won!!!

You are getting a 41% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

He has these today going 1 Mile or better on the Turf less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

4th race
#1 Data Dependent
6th race
#5 Dovecote

It may be that #1 Data Dependent will lose but #5 Dovecote could be the one to come through for him today!!!

How can I resist a horse called Data Dependent

Let's see if he can get these to the winners circle today at Belmont!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 09-27-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:46 AM   #23
TheOracle

Quote:
Since June 18th C C Brown's horses that are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line going 1 Mile or better have won 11 of their last 17 attempts!!!

There have been 4 winners in a row in this situation!!!

The only knock is that the Maiden races have not gone well for him in this situation only 1 of the last 3 have won!!!

You are getting a 41% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

He has these today going 1 Mile or better on the Turf less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

4th race
#1 Data Dependent
6th race
#5 Dovecote

It may be that #1 Data Dependent will lose but #5 Dovecote could be the one to come through for him today!!!

How can I resist a horse called Data Dependent

Let's see if he can get these to the winners circle today at Belmont!!!
Well #1 Data Dependent and #5 Dovecote both disappointed yesterday Data Dependent ran 2nd and #5 Dovecote was off the board!!!

This breaks a streak of 18 in a row that hit the board for Brown with Morning Lines less than 3-1 on both Turf and Dirt at Belmont going 1 Mile or better!!!
Old 09-30-2017, 10:17 AM   #24
TheOracle

Quote:
Brown seems to be the only Trainer providing some consistency right now

In terms of Optional Claimers* on the Turf, with Morning Lines less than 3-1, his horses are providing positive returns at Belmont!!!

McLaughlin, Donk, Ward and Rice have so far been disappointments whether their horses have Morning Lines less than 3-1 or not at Belmont for the 2nd half of the season!!!

Brown's Optional Claimers* seem to be holding steady in terms of returns in this situation.

His horses so far are giving you a 28% return per $2 win wager!!!

Surprisingly, show wagering is giving you a 25.6% return per $2 show wager I will provide the show parlay in another post as 13 in a row have hit the board in this situation!!!

I missed #1 Black Sea yesterday in the 8th race as Brown scored again in another Allowance Optional Claiming race on the Turf with a Morning Line less than 3-1 at Belmont!!!

This now makes 6 wins in a row for him in this situation!!!

He has this today at Belmont in the 4th race:

4th race
#3 Funtastic

Let's see if he can make it 7 wins in a row in this situation!!!
Old 09-30-2017, 02:37 PM   #25
TheOracle

Quote:
I missed #1 Black Sea yesterday in the 8th race as Brown scored again in another Allowance Optional Claiming race on the Turf with a Morning Line less than 3-1 at Belmont!!!

4th race
#3 Funtastic

This one is a shoe in to win
Old 09-30-2017, 09:33 PM   #26
TheOracle

Quote:

4th race
#3 Funtastic

Brown comes through again as #3 Funtastic got the win today paying $13.70 across the board!!!

for Brown this now makes it 7 wins in a row for his Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf at Belmont with Morning Lines less than 3-1!!!

You are getting a 49% return per $2 win wager in this situation!!!

Fifteen in a row have hit the board for him in this situation I will have the parlay totals in another post!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 09-30-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:52 PM   #27
TheOracle

Quote:
Brown comes through again as #3 Funtastic got the win today paying $13.70 across the board!!!

for Brown this now makes it 7 wins in a row for his Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf at Belmont with Morning Lines less than 3-1!!!

Fifteen in a row have hit the board for him in this situation I will have the parlay totals in another post!!!

Mr. Consistency struck again in this situation at Belmont!!!
Old 10-01-2017, 01:22 AM   #28
TheOracle

Quote:

The show parlay is up to $59.60 since May 3rd

However, the win parlay is up to $423 since July 14th and I'm not sure I would risk $400+ on his next Allowance Optional Claimer less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Turf!!!
Old 10-01-2017, 10:07 AM   #29
TheOracle

Quote:
The show parlay is up to $59.60 since May 3rd

However, the win parlay is up to $423 since July 14th and I'm not sure I would risk $400+ on his next Allowance Optional Claimer less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Turf!!!
Brown has another Allowance Optional Claimer with a Morning Line less than 3-1 in the 4th race today at Belmont!!!

4th race
#4 Kahrumana

Let's see if he can get the win with this one the win parlay can get close to $1000 if he can pull it off today and stretch the streak to 8 in a row in this situation!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 10-01-2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:43 PM   #30
TheOracle

Quote:
Brown has another Allowance Optional Claimer with a Morning Line less than 3-1 in the 4th race today at Belmont!!!

4th race
#4 Kahrumana

Let's see if he can get the win with this one the win parlay can get close to $1000 if he can pull it off today and stretch the streak to 8 in a row in this situation!!!

#4 Kahrumana finished off the board on Sunday putting the breaks on the win streak at 7 for Brown's Allowance Optional Claimers with Morning Lines less than 3-1 on the Turf!!!

Since September 20th, the Morning Lines less than 3-1 have been getting their butt's kicked winning only 17 out of their last 86 races

Someone mentioned that the last week of the season is when the least popular Trainers come through to get their wins I guess it must be true

Brown's horses have been struggling only 5 of his last 23 have won with a Morning Line less than 3-1 since September 20th

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: