Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Library

Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
Overlay

What's Shipped to Vegas Gets Bought in Vegas (I Hope)

Although our website (http://www.overlaypublications.com) has always offered a 90-day, no-questions-asked, money-back return policy on all our handicapping titles when purchased through the site using PayPal, tomorrow morning I will be shipping the latest in a long line of multi-copy orders of our flagship title (Overlay Handicapping) for display and sale by the Gambler's Book Store at 808 South Main Street in Las Vegas, for the benefit of those who live in the Las Vegas area or who will be visiting it in the near future; who haven't already reviewed the publication; and who would like the opportunity to take a look at it before purchasing.

And thanks to GBS for their ongoing support, as well as to their customers who made this re-supply necessary!
Overlay is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #2
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlay
Although our website (http://www.overlaypublications.com) has always offered a 90-day, no-questions-asked, money-back return policy on all our handicapping titles when purchased through the site using PayPal, tomorrow morning I will be shipping the latest in a long line of multi-copy orders of our flagship title (Overlay Handicapping) for display and sale by the Gambler's Book Store at 808 South Main Street in Las Vegas, for the benefit of those who live in the Las Vegas area or who will be visiting it in the near future; who haven't already reviewed the publication; and who would like the opportunity to take a look at it before purchasing.

And thanks to GBS for their ongoing support, as well as to their customers who made this re-supply necessary!
My eldest son purchased your book Overlay, which he hasn't shared with me yet, and speaks very highly of it.
(In contrast, he had nothing good to say about Pandy's book, which several people on this site seem enamoured with.)
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2014, 01:09 AM   #3
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

Pandy's Book

which I am a huge supporter of put me on to big profit over the last 2.5 yrs combine the techniques in his longshot Book along with his new book (Coming Soon) you and others will reap the benefits. Crushed had it 10 times and the exacta $694 a $146 winner on 8 / 26 at mountaineer using the books methods.

Last edited by Racey; 09-07-2014 at 01:15 AM.
Racey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racey
which I am a huge supporter of put me on to big profit over the last 2.5 yrs combine the techniques in his longshot Book along with his new book (Coming Soon) you and others will reap the benefits. Crushed had it 10 times and the exacta $694 a $146 winner on 8 / 26 at mountaineer using the books methods.
How do you know that Pandy's new book is that good? Have you secured an advance copy?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #5
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

LOL

No ....I simply know Pandy had good results in a method test for his new speed & class book. You guys can read or pick up a tip from anything out there if it helps you all the better. The game is a hard one I like Pandy's insight it works for me .
Old 09-07-2014, 10:40 AM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Good luck on your venture, Tim.
To all, Overlay has some very good material. I give it
Old 09-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #7
Overlay

Just from my personal perspective, I can't speak for their new store location (which is actually 800 South Main Street, rather than 808 South Main Street, as I erroneously indicated in the thread starter), but they've always been square in their dealings with me (for example, not trying to make and sell bootleg copies of my publication that they haven't paid for, as some other sellers or sites that I've dealt with have). I also haven't visited them in their new location, but on past occasions when I've gone there, I've always found something new or useful with regard to handicapping to review and buy.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-08-2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: quote removed
Old 09-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
thaskalos

This bookstore is unlike any other bookstore in the world...and I make it a point to visit it every time I find myself in Vegas. Some of the books that you can find there you can't find ANYWHERE, at ANY price.

To say that this bookstore is "no good" is the height of ignorance.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-08-2014 at 03:00 PM. Reason: quote removed - I can't verify claims made
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2014, 01:15 PM   #9
Eddie W
pick6 placeall

Thanks for taking my post off about, the gambler store in las vegas
it was the truth..I brought a 2013 par plus book ...With-out any
class level in it...for 129.00....And some of the books and programs are
out of bussiness..And they some how find them and buy them..I di know what
Cynthia pub par look like...
Eddie W is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #10
Eddie W
pick6 placeall

Its ok you can take my post down again....Because It OK...
Eddie W is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You're making material claims against a business that I can not verify. It's nothing personal.

How else would you like me to proceed? Open myself up for all sorts of potential trouble if your claims and implications turn out to be false?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2014, 04:50 PM   #12
thaskalos

Don't listen to him, PA. The Gamblers Book Club has also published books...and they sometimes purchase the rights to reissue out of print books.

Last edited by thaskalos; 09-11-2014 at 04:54 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #13
Overlay

Hope Becomes Reality!

Apparently, that earlier shipment to GBS has already sold out, since I received a double re-order from them yesterday, which I just priority-mailed to Las Vegas this morning. Thanks to all who have already purchased, and, for those who may have missed out, help is on the way! (Of course, Overlay Handicapping can also be ordered 24/7 through our website -- either individually, or as part of the discounted value package of all our handicapping titles! )
Old 09-18-2014, 03:10 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Cool!
Old 09-21-2014, 12:46 AM   #15
lsosa54

Tim: Any further thoughts on a software version?
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply