Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 02-13-2003, 10:34 PM   #1
pandy

Diamond System

I noticed that someone said that the Diamond System was not user friendly. I developed the system. I understand if someone doesn't think it's a good system. With any software program, there are going to be people who love it and hate it. But to say that it's not user friendly is absurd. The Diamond System for thoroughbreds is incredibly easy to use. I can run a card in less than a minute. ...As for it picking all favorites, the strength of the system is it's ability to pick longshots. See file.

Pandy
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2003, 12:26 AM   #2
TomC

Pandy:
I agree. Your software is not user friendly. I had to press 3 buttons the other day to get a full card handicapped and printed. Had to sit there about 45 seconds! On top of that, I had to call in my own bets. Can't it do that for me?
The next day I tried to use it and it slapped me in the face. Boy, it sure is unfriendly!
TomC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2003, 06:10 AM   #3
pandy

MEAN DIAMOND SYSTEM

Thanks for reply and levity Tom ....Yeah, and it really pisses me off when it picks those $58 horses right on top and 8 out of 9 winners at Arlington. Sample printouts at www.sharphorses.com
Old 04-08-2003, 12:47 PM   #4
norm f

diamond system

the harnes diamond system nailed an $87 winner at mohawk on the weekend, as well as a $7000 triactor...I took a 2 month hiatus from the ponies(not a dead of winter player) and its come back as strong as ever! It picked 4 winners from 11 that night btw
$4.60
$87.10
$14.40
$5.20
norm f is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2003, 01:43 PM   #5
pandy

$87.00 Harness Diamond winner

Norm, which paceline option did you use that night?

Pandy
Old 04-08-2003, 11:39 PM   #6
norm f

diamond system

On sat i used the auto pace selector pandy
Old 04-13-2003, 12:50 AM   #7
midnight

Does anybody with more than 25 posts like this software?
  Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2003, 10:41 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Question Statistics

Quote:
Originally posted by midnight
Does anybody with more than 25 posts like this software?
...or does anybody have have any real statistical resutls to share? How many losers go with those boxcar payoffs? I big payoff alone is proof of nothing. What is the % of winners and the roi over a series of bets?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 04-13-2003, 11:11 AM   #9
pandy

DIAMOND SYSTEM

Here is a copy of an email I just received minutes ago pertaining to the thoroughbred version of the Diamond System. By the way, on my SHARPHORSES SELECTION SERVICE www.sharphorses.com I picked 7 winners at Aqueduct on Wood Memorial day.

Bob Pandolfo

DEAR PANDY,

I JUST GOT BACK FROM AQU 4/12 I WENT FOR THE WOOD MEMORIAL AND ALL I COULD SAY PANDY MAN IS YOU CRUSHED
THE CARD WITH THE DIAMOND SYSTEM.I BOUGHT YOUR PROGRAM ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND LOVE IT BIG TIME.
ALL THOUGH I WAS AT AQU I ALSO PLAYED KEENLAND AS MY 2ND TRACK AND YOU CRUSHED JUST ABOUT EVERY PICK 3
ON THE CARD.

WELL PANDY THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THE BEST PROGRAM ONTHE PLANET.TAKE CARE MY FRIEND

YOUR DIE HARD $$$$ DIAMOND FAN $$$
ROB VITALE JR ,BKLYN ,N.Y
Old 04-14-2003, 09:01 PM   #10
norm f

Ill tell you what midnight....When i lose my job or i come to have no life...ill give you 25 posts a day...deal?
And tom...since ive purchased the diamond system,you neednt worry about my roi,it was a plus before i got this system,and has gotten better since the system tyvm...Sceptical??,personally...could care less....Pandy's system has been awesome for me,no complaints,doubt it or call me what you will,So be it .And btw Tom,you said second place is for losers?I thought second place was the back half of my exactas and the middle of my triples...Ahh,what do i know...lol
Old 04-14-2003, 11:07 PM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Talking Hmmmmm

Testimonials and testy.
Where are the stats? That's all I asked for.
I bought both Diamond programs too, and quit using them very quickly. Admittedly, I did not give either a fair test, which is why I asked for objective stats instead of subjective opinions. I do not like the way either program operates and will not bother using either long term no matter how good (or bad) they might be.
No refelction on Pandy, whom I admire, have learned from, continue to read, and anxiuosly await his book Modern Harness Handciapping ( I think that is the title). I have read/used Pandy's work for many years, back to the old Racing Action speed figs and variants, which I used with much succes.
Old 04-15-2003, 09:50 AM   #12
hurrikane

shouldn't this go under the 'buy my picks, buy my software, go look at my website, huckter' section?

Maybe PA will move it there.
hurrikane is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2003, 04:39 PM   #13
John

Bob and Tom and the rest of you......I am searching for the best software that will give me the winner in the top 4 picks most of the time....That is all I want.I will do the rest.....
John is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2003, 06:41 PM   #14
pandy

WINS IN TOP 4

I'll ask around and see if anyone who uses the Diamond System has that type of stat. I know with the Harness Diamond, someone told me the winner was in the top 4 80%, but I don't know about thoroughbreds.

Pandy
Old 04-15-2003, 06:47 PM   #15
jackad

Pandy.
Hpw about win frequency and ROI for you top picks? That's a stat you should know.
Jack
jackad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: