Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-25-2020, 07:09 PM   #526
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this...

Certainly not from someone in the limelight like Jerry.
https://youtu.be/FTWNSh29h9I
Hard for you to admit the Rudy stuff is funny, huh? It’s okay to admit it’s funny. You won’t lose any cred points with Trump. I promise.

Frankly I’ve seen more people shart in my life than I have with hair dye running down their cheek.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2020, 07:20 PM   #527
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Hard for you to admit the Rudy stuff is funny, huh? It’s okay to admit it’s funny. You won’t lose any cred points with Trump. I promise.

Frankly I’ve seen more people shart in my life than I have with hair dye running down their cheek.
Do you think Jerry's incident was "funny"?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2020, 07:30 PM   #528
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Not only are you blind but dense as well. Cause that is precisely what it's about.... the separation of church and state doctrine. Is to prevent the State (USA) from dictating or creating a centralised religion removing free choice You know like Henry the VIII and his Church of England.

And most certainly the USA was founded upon Christian principles and values. You'll find it in the Constitution. All Rights are granted from God. America's Moto...IN GOD WE TRUST.
Read up

The divine right of kings, divine right, or God's mandate is a political and religious doctrine of political legitimacy in a monarchy. It stems from a specific metaphysical framework in which a king (or queen) is pre-ordained to inherit the crown before their birth. Under this theory of political legitimacy the subjects of the crown are considered to have actively (rather than merely passively) turned over the metaphysical selection of the king's soul – which will inhabit the body and rule them – over to God. In this way, the "divine right" originates as a metaphysical act of humility or submission towards God. The divine right has been a key element for legitimizing many absolute monarchies.
.................................................. ...........................

Any mention of God choosing political sides violates the policy of separation of church and state, because someone's specific version of a god must be used.

How dop we choose which god, and how do we know if in fact that god, or any god exists?

Both questions the province of church, not srate.

Last edited by hcap; 11-25-2020 at 07:33 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2020, 07:33 PM   #529
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Of course. Do you find any humor in a guy ranting and raving with hair dye coming down his face?

It’s not a competition. Something things are just funny

Last edited by Dahoss9698; 11-25-2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-25-2020, 07:41 PM   #530
hcap

Quote:
Do you? Why?
Old 11-25-2020, 07:50 PM   #531
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Do you? Why?
It looked like he crapped himself. If you can’t laugh at that, what can you laugh at?
Old 11-25-2020, 08:00 PM   #532
thaskalos

Quote:
It looked like he crapped himself. If you can’t laugh at that, what can you laugh at?
You must be younger than the rest of us...
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2020, 08:01 PM   #533
hcap

Quote:
I find Rudy's dripping dye comb over amusing. Though not quite as much as his legal crackpottery. Both self induced. Nadler has a medical problem. Should have stayed home that day.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:03 PM   #534
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I find Rudy's dripping dye comb over amusing. Though not quite as much as his legal crackpottery. Both self induced. Nadler has a medical problem. Should have stayed home that day.
LOL

Speaking of laughing at people...I laugh at most of your posts here in off-topic.

Including this one.

So predictable you are...
Old 11-25-2020, 08:22 PM   #535
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You must be younger than the rest of us...

Probably but still funny.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:26 PM   #536
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I find it all funny.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:47 PM   #537
OntheRail

Quote:
Read up

The divine right of kings, divine right, or God's mandate is a political and religious doctrine of political legitimacy in a monarchy. It stems from a specific metaphysical framework in which a king (or queen) is pre-ordained to inherit the crown before their birth. Under this theory of political legitimacy the subjects of the crown are considered to have actively (rather than merely passively) turned over the metaphysical selection of the king's soul – which will inhabit the body and rule them – over to God. In this way, the "divine right" originates as a metaphysical act of humility or submission towards God. The divine right has been a key element for legitimizing many absolute monarchies.
.................................................. ...........................

Any mention of God choosing political sides violates the policy of separation of church and state, because someone's specific version of a god must be used.

How dop we choose which god, and how do we know if in fact that god, or any god exists?

Both questions the province of church, not srate.
Your digging a hole Shirley... we are a Constitutional Republic not a Monarchy.

The policy of separation of church and state ... Is to Block the State from creating a centralized state religion. Not to prevent God from being invoke on State or Federal Properties.

That Preacher has a God Given Constitutional Right to state his views and visions.

US of A Motto.... IN GOD WE TRUST!

Last edited by OntheRail; 11-25-2020 at 08:49 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 12:24 AM   #538
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Georgia Election News

Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye posted this moments ago:

The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned!

Here is a link to the complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 04:33 AM   #539
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye posted this moments ago:

The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned!

Here is a link to the complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...e-rig-election

Excerpt:

Powell's suit made a variety of allegations, including that:

At least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. "Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded," the suit said.

Kemp and Raffensperger "rushed through the purchase of Dominion voting machines and software in 2019 for the 2020 Presidential Election" without due diligence and disregarded safety concerns.

"There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws."

Fulton County election workers used a claim of a water leak to evacuate poll watchers and workers for several hours on Election night, even as "several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.

State officials in a settlement with Democratic parties made changes to election procedures that violated both state law and the U.S. Constitution.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 04:58 AM   #540
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply