Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-07-2017, 10:02 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

New Hampshire fraud....voting

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...hire-presiden/

Tipped from Trump to Hill
Old 09-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #2
fast4522

Other reports are surfacing.

http://www.unionleader.com/politics/...ctory-09072017
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
chadk66

how many states is this now? you know the thing liberals claim absolutely do not happen
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2017, 10:45 PM   #4
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
how many states is this now? you know the thing liberals claim absolutely do not happen
there needs to be a national database - how many out of state college students vote in 2 places??
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2017, 08:44 AM   #5
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
there needs to be a national database - how many out of state college students vote in 2 places??
if their liberals you can bet it's a staggering percentage. and people wonder why we want voter i.d.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #6
lamboguy

Trump won fair and square, he didn't have to cheat. he was one of the few guys that got elected on the square these days.

both sides have their ways at manipulating elections. for some reason we only hear about one side doing the rigging, but you can rest assured that republicans are just as canny as the democrats are to get the job done.

that being said, the most basic right that a citizen has in this country is their right to vote and have their votes counted properly. with all the technology that is out there these days there should be a better system for insuring the validity of the votes.

it is bad news for someone not to trust the voting process. this matter has to be cleaned up fast. and make no mistake about it, both sides are equally guilty of voter fraud. we know for a fact that Kennedy did not win Illinois in 1960 and George Bush didn't win Florida either in 2000.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2017, 09:16 AM   #7
chadk66

hmmm, don't recall any cases of republicans doing that. there probably is but I don't ever recall any. I'm sure you'll point them out lol
Old 09-08-2017, 11:12 AM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
hmmm, don't recall any cases of republicans doing that. there probably is but I don't ever recall any. I'm sure you'll point them out lol
Yeah...don't you love it when libs drag Repubs into their Dem corruption even though there is so little evidence (if any) to document Republican tampering with elections?
Old 09-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Don't you ever get embarrassed for posting such tripe. Over the last five years there have been 86 convictions for voting fraud of this type. That is out of 196,000,000 votes cast in all elections of that type over that time period. Or one out of every 2,279.000 votes cast.

The story made it seem like 5,000 people drove across the border from Massacusetts, voted in New Hampshire, then drove back to Massachusetts.

There are more than 20 colleges and Universities in New Hampshire with a total enrollment more than 105,000. That more than accounts for 5,000 people who may have registered to vote on the last day. New Hampshire, which has a Republican governor and Republican legislature, allows such registration. Why are people who take advantage of it breaking the law.

You whiny babies won the election and still you complain.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:55 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
It's the same report from a different source, knucklehead.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Trump won fair and square, he didn't have to cheat. he was one of the few guys that got elected on the square these days.

both sides have their ways at manipulating elections. for some reason we only hear about one side doing the rigging, but you can rest assured that republicans are just as canny as the democrats are to get the job done.

that being said, the most basic right that a citizen has in this country is their right to vote and have their votes counted properly. with all the technology that is out there these days there should be a better system for insuring the validity of the votes.

it is bad news for someone not to trust the voting process. this matter has to be cleaned up fast. and make no mistake about it, both sides are equally guilty of voter fraud. we know for a fact that Kennedy did not win Illinois in 1960 and George Bush didn't win Florida either in 2000.
Kennedy did win Illinois in 1960. That is the fact. The speculation is that he did not win and that is wrong. Even if he didn't win Illinois, what most of the ill-informed do not realized that he would have won the election anyway. Switching Illinois from Kennedy to Nixon would not have altered the result.
We may never know if GWB won Florida since they were not allowed to finish the count.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:24 PM   #12
mostpost

OMG!!! You guys are right. I found examples of voter fraud in Daily Kos.
Of course, Steve Bannon, President Popular Vote Loser's right-hand man in the White House, is registered to vote in two states—New York and Florida. One of the Trump offspring, Tiffany, is registered in both New York and Pennsylvania. Trump Treasury secretary nominee Steve Mnuchin is registered in both New York and California. And there are two more double dippers in Trump’s corner: son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is registered in New York and New Jersey, and Baghdad Sean Spicer is registered in Rhode Island and Virginia. Presumably all five voted Republican.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:02 PM   #13
betovernetcapper

I was a pre election judge for 10 days in Chicago. In Illinois in order to buy liquor or tobacco you must show a state id or drivers license, passport or military id. In order to vote here acceptable forms of id are student ids, library cards & even Social Security cards. This is unacceptable.

Additionally I must have seen 60 Spanish People register to vote without any proof of citizenship. I know I'm probably being a bigot here, but if you don't speak the language, a Green card or passport is not an unreasonable request.

My posts & letters & avatars & whatever reflect solely my own world view- Born in 1948 and never an I.C.E. visit
betovernetcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #14
DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by betovernetcapper View Post
I know I'm probably being a bigot here, but if you don't speak the language, a Green card or passport is not an unreasonable request.
You want to implement a policy that will cut down on voter fraud?

Then yes, you're definitely a bigot.
DSB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2017, 06:34 PM   #15
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Kennedy did win Illinois in 1960. That is the fact. The speculation is that he did not win and that is wrong. Even if he didn't win Illinois, what most of the ill-informed do not realized that he would have won the election anyway. Switching Illinois from Kennedy to Nixon would not have altered the result.
We may never know if GWB won Florida since they were not allowed to finish the count.
The democrats were never going to be finished counting the votes until they came out ahead, then it would have stopped instantly and they would have proclaimed Gore the winner.