Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.20 average.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #196
Kash$
Veteran

#1 was first to drift
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2015, 05:04 PM   #197
Stillriledup
Veteran

Interesting non inquiry in race 2 at Pleasanton. The 3 came out at the top of the lane taking the path of the 1 away and forcing him to the 1 path, than in deep stretch he drifted in and shut off the 1 and cost him a board spot, the 1 was going right by w a clear lane. Not even an objection or anything.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2015, 07:03 AM   #198
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
The 2 lugged in and caused his own problem the 2nd time. The first drift was inconsequential, was just 'part of the game' and didnt appear to cost the favorite a board spot. If the chalk doesn't drift in a few lanes during the 2nd incident, he might have been 2nd, he cost himself by not staying straight
I agree that he caused his own problem. 1) for being a hanging loser 2) he did drift in a bit.

I think the stewards just stuck it to Irad because he is a bit dirty. Not straightening horses out at the gate, herding a lot, etc....
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2015, 03:06 PM   #199
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I agree that he caused his own problem. 1) for being a hanging loser 2) he did drift in a bit.

I think the stewards just stuck it to Irad because he is a bit dirty. Not straightening horses out at the gate, herding a lot, etc....

As I wait for the Stewards to decide on race 1 today, IT'S so obvious how dirty IRAD is. Every f'n race he's herding and herding and herding.

Take the punk down. Every day if you have to.

He's so overrated. He doesn't even know how to herd and not get caught.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:12 PM   #200
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE DID THE SAME EXACT THING YESTERDAY AND GOT DQ'D and today he stays up???????????????????????????????????

Not only is that a terrible call, a DQ for the second straight day for the exact same infraction would've set the tone for IRAD. Stop doing what you're doing.

By leaving him up, his behavior will only continue.

Disgusting inconsistency.

Were these the same stewards who were working yesterday?

Are they chalkplayers??? Is that why 1 chalk got moved up and 1 chalk stayed up FOR THE EXACT SAME INFRACTION????????

Can someone teach these stewards how to bet bombs so they can at least be biased in my favor ?
Old 06-26-2015, 03:27 PM   #201
Dark Horse

Cost me the exacta. That's why.

I don't 'win' stewards inquiries.

Period.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2015, 03:56 PM   #202
Stillriledup
Veteran

You dont ever want a dq in the first today, you just want the winners paid. You want them paid yesterday and you want them paid today.

Never cheer for a borderline or shady dq so you can benefit in the short term because if they make a frivilous call today to benefit you, they are sure to make one in the near future to hurt you.

Pay the winners.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:58 PM   #203
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse
Cost me the exacta. That's why.

I don't 'win' stewards inquiries.

Period.
I'm not an irrational guy. That was AN EXACT replay of his foul yesterday. He came out on a horse that was on his plank trying to rally. He came out twice yesterday. He came out twice today. He mightve cost a horse a placing yesterday. He mightve cost the 2 a placing today. The 2 actually went back to his wrong lead when he was cut off by Iherd Ortiz. The 2 rallied and missed 3rd today (I actually think the 2 was going to win today if not cut off initially and the 2nd herd definitely finished him off).

They were IDENTICAL situations. How THE F does he not come down?

This is where I wish there were actually reporters covering racing. Not these supposed reporters but real beat reporters who could ask detailed questions to make a name for themselves. How could a steward look at both replays (the DQ of IHERD ORTIZ in race 2 yesterday and the Staying of IHERD ORTIZ today in race 1) and say they were different??????
Old 06-26-2015, 04:01 PM   #204
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
You dont ever want a dq in the first today, you just want the winners paid. You want them paid yesterday and you want them paid today.

Never cheer for a borderline or shady dq so you can benefit in the short term because if they make a frivilous call today to benefit you, they are sure to make one in the near future to hurt you.

Pay the winners.
1) The exact same thing happened yesterday and there was a DQ.

2) To me, this one was BLACK AND WHITE. The 2 had momentum, IHERD moved early and the 2 was patient behind him. IMHO the 2 was about to get by with a burst and win when IHERD ORTIZ cut him off not once but twice.

3) I do want DQs when the order finish is impacted.

4) I do understand your logic but to me a second DQ of the same Jock for the same incident would set the tone for him: STOP herding so bad Iherd Ortiz.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:08 PM   #205
Stillriledup
Veteran

Quote:
1) The exact same thing happened yesterday and there was a DQ.

2) To me, this one was BLACK AND WHITE. The 2 had momentum, IHERD moved early and the 2 was patient behind him. IMHO the 2 was about to get by with a burst and win when IHERD ORTIZ cut him off not once but twice.

3) I do want DQs when the order finish is impacted.

4) I do understand your logic but to me a second DQ of the same Jock for the same incident would set the tone for him: STOP herding so bad Iherd Ortiz.
Just in general you want to root for no DQs.

DQs never benefit winning horseplayers. The less meddling the judges do, the better.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #206
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Just in general you want to root for no DQs.

DQs never benefit winning horseplayers. The less meddling the judges do, the better.
I (loosely) generally agree, especially if it's in doubt if the order of finish was impacted.

Today, to me, the 2 was screwed from a possible win, a more than likely second or third.

To top it off, 25 hours and 20 minutes before, THEY put up the inquiry and took him down FOR THE EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT
EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT SAME SITUATION

There's only 1 conclusion that makes any logical sense:

The stewards are chalk eating BETTING weasels.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 06-26-2015 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:24 PM   #207
Pensacola Pete
Veteran

We get it. You're not happy with the stewards.
Pensacola Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2015, 04:25 PM   #208
Tor Ekman

Quote:
I'm with ya. I had the 2 to win, he was full of run until he got cut off, definitely liked his chances to win before he got cut off, and still might've got up to place but for second incident
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2015, 04:26 PM   #209
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I (loosely) generally agree, especially if it's in doubt if the order of finish was impacted.

Today, to me, the 2 was screwed from a possible win, a more than likely second or third.

To top it off, 25 hours and 20 minutes before, THEY put up the inquiry and took him down FOR THE EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT
EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT EXACT SAME SITUATION
There's only 1 conclusion that makes any logical sense:

The stewards are chalk eating BETTING weasels.
I empathize. My biggest complaint is their decisions are too subjective and the allowing of herding. Herding is dangerous to the jocks and the animals.

When Renee Douglas, before his injury, rode at A.P. he used he horses like guided missiles and created many potential dangerous situations.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-26-2015, 04:46 PM   #210
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pensacola Pete
We get it. You're not happy with the stewards.
Who said that ?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: