Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-10-2019, 08:12 PM   #16
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Heck forbid we do a little investigating into the shady as shit Dossier, Strzok/Page, FISA warrants, and possible payments to foreign "associates" to get dirt on a campaign opponent. My goodness, the shame of doing such an investigation after 2+ years of who the phuck knows what.
Adam Schiff knows, because he has seen it. I can't wait until he shows and explains it to us.

The following article is 18 months old, but still applies today.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/10/23/i...investigators/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2019, 08:22 PM   #17
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Barr/Mueller full report will be released next week with redactions of private citizens (already seeing those complaints as it being Trump children and Jared).

Guess what Dems will concentrate upon?

Mueller was the Golden Hammer of irreparable regard to bring down the Trump terror. He is now a Trump lackey if this final release doesn't give forth blood of Trump and his minions colluding with Russia.

Heck forbid we do a little investigating into the shady as shit Dossier, Strzok/Page, FISA warrants, and possible payments to foreign "associates" to get dirt on a campaign opponent. My goodness, the shame of doing such an investigation after 2+ years of who the phuck knows what.
All of that stuff has already been looked into and nothing was really found.

I think that's why there is some surprise on the left that Barr would go in there today and repeat a debunked theory... admit is its just a theory with no basis... and say that Trump was spied on.

If you're on Team Trump you're probably reading way too much into what he said because he was mostly just tossing you some red meat.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:23 PM   #18
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Adam Schiff knows, because he has seen it. I can't wait until he shows and explains it to us.

The following article is 18 months old, but still applies today.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/10/23/i...investigators/

Adam Schiff was always the last kid picked for kick ball, and is still angry about it.

Dude is a loser. A liar. And a leaker. Period.

If the pencil-necked geek actually had something of any kind of note, it would already be out there.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2019, 08:29 PM   #19
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

I think that's why there is some surprise on the left that Barr would go in there today and repeat a debunked theory... admit is its just a theory with no basis... and say that Trump was spied on.

If you're on Team Trump you're probably reading way too much into what he said because he was mostly just tossing you some red meat.

If it was bullshit, they'd call him a liar. The Dem hierarchy isn't calling him a liar, they are trying to damage his reputation and integrity (just like you here and now) as now being a Trumper. It is all you have left.

You're simply left with "language" and what does 'spy' really mean. You guys are scared shitless of the tide taking a wicked turn and reality happening.

And it is amazing.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:37 PM   #20
elysiantraveller

Quote:
If it was bullshit, they'd call him a liar. The Dem hierarchy isn't calling him a liar, they are trying to damage his reputation and integrity (just like you here and now) as now being a Trumper. It is all you have left.

You're simply left with "language" and what does 'spy' really mean. You guys are scared shitless of the tide taking a wicked turn and reality happening.

And it is amazing.
Please don't put words in my mouth...

In 3 or 4 separate posts on here I've said nice things about Barr so you're already full of shit.

Fact is Barr didn't really say anything today except repeat Trump talking points, say he doesn't believe they occurred, and then repeat them again.

It was a red meat toss to people like the ones that frequent PA/OT. That's why Democrats are surprised he said it because he didn't really say anything other than toss a couple of Trumpism(s) before retracting them.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #21
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Please don't put words in my mouth...

In 3 or 4 separate posts on here I've said nice things about Barr so you're already full of shit.

Fact is Barr didn't really say anything today except repeat Trump talking points, say he doesn't believe they occurred, and then repeat them again.

It was a red meat toss to people like the ones that frequent PA/OT. That's why Democrats are surprised he said it because he didn't really say anything other than toss a couple of Trumpism(s) before retracting them.

I didn't put words in your mouth. And you continue on the line of bullshitism that Barr is a Trumper.

Absolutely amazing.

You are the guy dealing 3 Card Monte, yet you only have 1 card.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:19 PM   #22
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I didn't put words in your mouth. And you continue on the line of bullshitism that Barr is a Trumper.

Absolutely amazing.

You are the guy dealing 3 Card Monte, yet you only have 1 card.
You haven't been able to say anything regarding what Barr said and why my interpretation of it is wrong.

Instead you just like the rest of the sheeple, left and right, demonstrate my point by not understanding what HE ACTUALLY SAID today.

Only groupies buy the hype.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:06 PM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Can you just stop this rhetoric? Now you are saying he is trolling. What is next, he was actually "Deep Throat?"
Who would know a troll better?
Old 04-10-2019, 10:08 PM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Can we trade for Dahoss?
Old 04-10-2019, 10:10 PM   #25
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
AG Barr never has nor ever will be anyone's lackey. You should be ashamed to even think that!
How's this for alliteration?

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2019, 10:39 PM   #26
Burls
Veteran

I can't figure out why anyone would believe that this man, who wrote a 19 page unsolicited opinion that the President is above the law, AND was a sketchy actor in Iran-Contra, was ever going to do anything other than what he is doing right now.
He's a kowtowing hack.
Plain and simple.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2019, 11:02 PM   #27
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
I can't figure out why anyone would believe that this man, who wrote a 19 page unsolicited opinion that the President is above the law, AND was a sketchy actor in Iran-Contra, was ever going to do anything other than what he is doing right now.
He's a kowtowing hack.
Plain and simple.
I thought Dems liked investigations, as that is all they are doing. Why are they so upset about an investigation into abuse of FISA surveillance of U.S. citizens?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #28
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
I thought Dems liked investigations, as that is all they are doing. Why are they so upset about an investigation into abuse of FISA surveillance of U.S. citizens?
The dims loved it when the AG, FBI and CIA leadership were all dim leaning. Now when Barr says he is going to look into the fake investigations and abuse by these previous people, they call him a Trump lover who was hand picked by the president.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:17 PM   #29
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
I don't think anyone actually cares about them investigating it...

Hell... its being investigated... again... already.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:17 PM   #30
davew

Quote:

You are correct that the lamestream media 'debunked' the theory that the investigations were a sham. Time will tell if anyone gets indicted and jailed.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: