Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-30-2019, 07:56 PM   #61
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Feisty! 3 in a row.
The hcap syndrome.

I love it when he falls apart like this.
Meanwhile Santa Anita actually is running a good card, are you betting today Tom?
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2019, 10:03 PM   #62
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I do not bet SA - ever.
Old 03-30-2019, 10:06 PM   #63
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
Tedious? I think it's glorious. Somebody is finally calling out the monkey boy troll. Besides, how else is the monkey troll going to get his 14 posts per day?

Have you found someone to read those 4 pages to you yet?
And explain them?

Call me out? You mean his little girl ranting?
Little LuLU is more mature than he is!
Old 03-30-2019, 10:21 PM   #64
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
TIS!!!
MAGA!!!
Well ...

TIS Trump who's making America Great Again, you got that right!

And ...

TIS Bill and Hillary Clinton who have been a stain on America since they soiled this country beginning in Arkansas.

Bill and Hillary: trailer trash of the highest order and yet, the lunatics and Trump haters simply love these two grifters.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2019, 11:14 PM   #65
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Well ...

TIS Trump who's making America Great Again, you got that right!

And ...

TIS Bill and Hillary Clinton who have been a stain on America since they soiled this country beginning in Arkansas.

Bill and Hillary: trailer trash of the highest order and yet, the lunatics and Trump haters simply love these two grifters.
The Clintons should be charging you rent for the space they take up in your head.

Your obsession with them and your Trump can do no wrong mantra says lots about you. But hey you’re in “good” company here.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2019, 11:42 PM   #66
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

Thanks for the laugh. It's worth more than the points to me.
From 48 to 49.....you’re welcome
Old 03-31-2019, 12:40 AM   #67
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
From 48 to 49.....you’re welcome
Thanks, Ralph. Especially since my Boxcar rep point post upset one of the Boxcar fans here...and his red card took me down a notch.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:50 AM   #68
fast4522

Quote:
The Clintons should be charging you rent for the space they take up in your head.

Your obsession with them and your Trump can do no wrong mantra says lots about you. But hey you’re in “good” company here.
The Clintons are finished, nothing good will be for them or from them.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2019, 11:07 AM   #69
reckless
Veteran

Quote:

No, the Clintons only take up space where they truly belong -- on top of the garbage bin.

How could you even remotely defend these two grifters?

One, B.J. Clinton, a serial sex offender and rapist, who sold military and technological secrets to one of our most dangerous enemies of the country, China.

And, Hillary!, an enabler to the aforementioned rapist, a failed senator and a disgraced Sec'y of State, responsible for the Benghazi attack and murders. She also sold illegally uranium and oil to the other of our most dangerous of enemies, Russia.

I know who these two slugs are and I know who Trump is -- a winner and patriot who loves this country, the American worker, and soldier.

Trump is everything the Clintons are not.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:18 AM   #70
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
No, the Clintons only take up space where they truly belong -- on top of the garbage bin.

How could you even remotely defend these two grifters?

One, B.J. Clinton, a serial sex offender and rapist, who sold military and technological secrets to one of our most dangerous enemies of the country, China.

And, Hillary!, an enabler to the aforementioned rapist, a failed senator and a disgraced Sec'y of State, responsible for the Benghazi attack and murders. She also sold illegally uranium and oil to the other of our most dangerous of enemies, Russia.

I know who these two slugs are and I know who Trump is -- a winner and patriot who loves this country, the American worker, and soldier.

Trump is everything the Clintons are not.

TIS at its finest. The sad thing is you actually believe that about Trump. You forget he’s a serial adulterer. Bragged about grabbing women by their pu$$ies and objectifies women every chance he can get.

Trump loves America so much he got Vietnam deferments for bone spurs, then disrespected actual Vietnam heroes while they were alive and doubled down on his stupidity after they died. He loves his country and the soldiers so much he disrespects Gold Star families.

By no means am I saying the Clinton’s are model citizens. But you’re too busy idolizing Trump to see who he actually is. Frankly, your posts are getting crazier and crazier. You okay?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:30 PM   #71
reckless
Veteran

Quote:

TIS at its finest. The sad thing is you actually believe that about Trump. You forget he’s a serial adulterer. Bragged about grabbing women by their pu$$ies and objectifies women every chance he can get.

Trump loves America so much he got Vietnam deferments for bone spurs, then disrespected actual Vietnam heroes while they were alive and doubled down on his stupidity after they died. He loves his country and the soldiers so much he disrespects Gold Star families.

By no means am I saying the Clinton’s are model citizens. But you’re too busy idolizing Trump to see who he actually is. Frankly, your posts are getting crazier and crazier. You okay?
Trump never said he grabbed women by their ... personality. He never said that.

Only haters and know-nothings claim otherwise. Trump never said what you and other haters claim he said.

You are entitled to your very own stupidity but you are not entitled to think people are just as stupid. Never forget that. You've been exposed as a fake and a bully once again. You'll never change that, especially by personally attacking me.

Hey, it's what Trump does for the military right now that matters. War 'hero' John McCain spent his entire senate career doing very little for the vets except give them lip service and take their vote and bow. He's another fake and bully.

What did McCain ever do to straighten out the disgraced VA hospitals around the country? Nothing. Trump did more in < two years for vets than the phony McCain in his entire career.

What Gold Star family are you talking about? You don't mean that politically connected and active Kahn family, who opening supported Hillary!? You fell for that stunt??

Quote:
... Trump had been criticized for waiting almost two weeks to mention the Niger attack, either in public or in calls to the families. ... The President said Monday that he'd written letters to the Americans' relatives and planned to phone them later this week. ...

During the 2016 presidential election, Trump made headlines for repeatedly insulting two Gold Star parents, Khizr and Ghazala Khan, who publicly supported his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.
https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/polit...ntv/index.html

Long before all this you already earned your reputation for being a bully and god knows what else. Your attempt to bully me down may have worked with others over the years but it won't work with me.

You also cannot win any battle of wits with me. You don't have the brains nor the goods. So trying to call me names and saying I am crazy is a waste of time.

So go now, and whine and cry to Pa Mike again and try to get him to run me off. You won't run me off, I assure you. You can go to the bank on that too.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:46 PM   #72
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

You say I personally attack you, I of course didn’t and then you write out an essay where you personally attack me the entire post.

I know you fancy yourself very smart and no one can match you. You’re delusional. You’re not very smart and you get swatted around like a fly here almost daily.

If someone is honest about Trump, what he says, what he does they get labeled a hater and know nothing. Meanwhile you are so far gone you refuse to admit he does a lot wrong. Bone spurs...

Once again...no one is trying to run you off. I’m not sure where that comes from but you sure are paranoid. You’re actually trying to run me off. Because you know you’ll NEVER get the best of me. You don’t have the goods. Sorry big guy...it’s the truth.

I win....again.

Last edited by Dahossdaboss; 04-02-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #73
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Tape of Trump saying the things Reckless thinks only haters and know nothing’s think he said.

The power of denial is always the strongest in the dumbest people. Predicting an election and then acting like a lunatic for 18 months straight after it doesn’t mean you’re not an idiot.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:59 PM   #74
OntheRail

Quote:
Yes cause we ALL KNOW the Clinton's never PAY for ANYTHING. When cash flows it's always to their benefit.

So what you spending Trumps Rent check on?

Last edited by OntheRail; 04-02-2019 at 01:02 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2019, 01:01 PM   #75
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Yes cause we ALL KNOW the Clinton's never PAY for ANYTHING. When cash flows it's always to their benefit