Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-19-2019, 04:29 AM   #2671
hcap

Old 04-19-2019, 09:22 AM   #2672
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Funny stuff.
This is like the 0bama Apology Tour!

Give them a break guys, they just waited two years for a donut.
Great big, glazed 0
Old 04-19-2019, 04:50 PM   #2673
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Funny stuff.
This is like the 0bama Apology Tour!

Give them a break guys, they just waited two years for a donut.
Great big, glazed 0
I often say to the wife that these guys are sniffing glue, referencing Adam Schiff and a few others. It gets like that around here too, the want is so great they can not help themselves.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...229428389.html

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_001.jpg (17.9 KB, 5 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 05:07 PM   #2674
reckless
Veteran

All I hear now from the lunatic fringe and unhinged Trump haters in media, etc., is that all insist on getting to the bottom of this (discredited) Mueller investigation.

Well, I want to get to the top of this investigation!!

I want the criminals in the Obama administration, starting with Obama; the Clinton Foundation, starting with Hillary! and Bill; the leadership of the DoJ, FBI, the House, Senate, and the alphabet agencies held accountable for their crimes. Criminals all.

Let's go -- to the top right now and finally end this sad tale once and for all!
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 05:08 PM   #2675
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I often say to the wife that these guys are sniffing glue, referencing Adam Schiff and a few others. It gets like that around here too, the want is so great they can not help themselves.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...229428389.html
Why did Russia think one of their honeypots could pry Jared away from Ivanka? They would have better luck with Hillary
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 05:19 PM   #2676
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Mueller Report Dramatically Changes Picture Of Trump Obstruction
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...on-obstruction

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report released Thursday painted a strikingly different picture for why he did not reach a prosecutorial decision on whether President Trump obstructed justice than the process described by Attorney General Bill Barr.

The discussion comes at the beginning of the second volume of his report, focused on the obstruction aspect of his inquiry. Its executive summary concludes bluntly that had Mueller’s team been able to clear Trump of obstruction based on its investigation, the investigators would have done so. But based on the facts and the legal standards, they could not reach that judgement.

After a THOROUGH INVESTIGATION...Really they had 19+ heads up Trump's Crack for over 22 months. They found ZIP and ditched with this crap. We did NOT find shit.. but there could be some shit...that we could not find... just saying.

Rudy's Take...

President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani on Friday blasted a key line in the Mueller report regarding obstruction, saying it “turns around 2,000 years of Roman, English and American law”.

The former New York City mayor on Friday took issue with the words “if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

When the hell did a prosecutor ever try to figure out if you didn’t do it?” Giuliani told ‘Fox & Friends’. “Prosecutors have to figure out did you do it.”

“That turns around 2,000 years of Roman, English and American law, the presumption of innocence,” Giuliani added. “He doesn’t have to prove his innocence. He doesn’t have to prove ‘I didn’t do it’. When can you prove a negative?”

Rudy Say's More Here

Last edited by OntheRail; 04-19-2019 at 05:25 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #2677
lamboguy

the nature of the beast is that none of these guys or gals are angels that run for office. everyone should know that ahead of time before they pull the lever.

i don't care if Hillary wrote emails or Trump obstructed justice. in my mind both are guilty as charged. they are both good and slippery and will get away with it.

but that doesn't mean they won't do a decent job running the country. to become president you have to figure out how to steal votes better than your opponent.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 06:39 PM   #2678
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
After a THOROUGH INVESTIGATION...Really they had 19+ heads up Trump's Crack for over 22 months. They found ZIP and ditched with this crap. We did NOT find shit.. but there could be some shit...that we could not find... just saying.

Rudy's Take...

President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani on Friday blasted a key line in the Mueller report regarding obstruction, saying it “turns around 2,000 years of Roman, English and American law”.

The former New York City mayor on Friday took issue with the words “if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

When the hell did a prosecutor ever try to figure out if you didn’t do it?” Giuliani told ‘Fox & Friends’. “Prosecutors have to figure out did you do it.”

“That turns around 2,000 years of Roman, English and American law, the presumption of innocence,” Giuliani added. “He doesn’t have to prove his innocence. He doesn’t have to prove ‘I didn’t do it’. When can you prove a negative?”

Rudy Say's More Here
I want to see a cross-examination of the crafty PROSECUTOR'S report; I want to see an investigation into the Demo's collusion with the Russians...anyone going to dare to say there was none?? I want to see the other side of the story!! I want to see the real criminals prosecuted!!!

Keep it comin', OtR.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 06:47 PM   #2679
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I want to see a cross-examination of the crafty PROSECUTOR'S report; I want to see an investigation into the Demo's collusion with the Russians...anyone going to dare to say there was none?? I want to see the other side of the story!! I want to see the real criminals prosecuted!!!

Keep it comin', OtR.
I'll say there was none.

Putin and Russia really wanted Trump to win. You argued that with me too... but... were wrong. At least you're in good company.

Plus wasn't it the Ukraine that's being accused of collusion with Clinton round these parts?

I can't keep track of all the conspiracies and insurance policies.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-19-2019 at 06:48 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2019, 06:53 PM   #2680
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I'll say there was none.

Putin and Russia really wanted Trump to win. You argued that with me too... but... were wrong. At least you're in good company.

Plus wasn't it the Ukraine that's being accused of collusion with Clinton round these parts?

only dims call the truth a conspiracy
Old 04-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #2681
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
only dims call the truth a conspiracy
Old 04-19-2019, 07:16 PM   #2682
MargieRose

Demo hypocrisy rears its ugly face!

Quote:
In 1998, Nadler strongly opposed Congress’ making the Starr report public.

On Wednesday, Nadler voted with fellow Judiciary Committee Democrats to prepare a subpoena to obtain the 400-plus page report from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, which found no conspiracy between Moscow and Trump or his campaign to help him win the 2016 election.

“Chairman Nadler is asking for secret grand jury testimony and classified information that he knows is illegal to reveal,” White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told The Daily Signal, referring to regulations governing the work of special counsels.

“That’s ridiculous,” Gidley said. “This is not oversight, this is overreach.”

In 1998, Nadler told interviewer Charlie Rose, speaking of the Starr report on Clinton: “It’s grand jury material. It represents statements which may or may not be true by various witnesses, salacious material, all kinds of material that it would be unfair to release.”
Old 04-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #2683
MargieRose

Quote:
I'll say there was none.*

Putin and Russia really wanted Trump to win. You argued that with me too... but... were wrong.** At least you're in good company.

*OK...YOU made a statement. The burden of proof is on you. Prove it!!

**Show me where. Show me the context.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:32 PM   #2684
MargieRose

Quote:
Your short video loops are childish and waste space on here.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:49 PM   #2685
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Your short video loops are childish and waste space on here.
but they are good for a laugh at the lunatic left cult thought process