Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-02-2022, 10:31 AM   #91
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Neutral. Another one of you "Neutral" guys.

And as far as the United States "counting on us for a lot of things, too"...if Canada had anything that high in value...you would have been run over long ago.
Yes we have a lot of things high in value but you probably don't know anything about us because you're self absorbed and ignorant.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 10:35 AM   #92
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Statistics can be useless, and I honestly didn't bother looking at them because I knew they would be. You didn't even tell me the criteria you use for read state/blue state. It is who runs the big cities that matter crime wise,
anyone with a brain knows that. You probably don't have a brain because it fell out.
I know statistics and facts don't matter to you because it doesn't suit you're narrative. You're not for that "math and fancy book learnin" stuff". Keep hurling the insults. You're classless but that's what I would expect from someone from the backwoods or Virgina.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 10:37 AM   #93
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
You are confused. Arrests are not the same of as numbers being committed. Then compare arrest percentage with population percentage and you will notice things are not equal. Clearly the cops are racist and do a better job catching minorities ...
I do know blacks commit a larger percentage of crimes, no dispute there. I was responding to Inner Dirt who said blacks commit 90% of the murders or crimes. That number was way off and I had the statistics to prove it.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 11:09 AM   #94
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I do know blacks commit a larger percentage of crimes, no dispute there. I was responding to Inner Dirt who said blacks commit 90% of the murders or crimes. That number was way off and I had the statistics to prove it.

I never said blacks commit 90% of the murders or crimes. I scanned this thread and could not find my comment, don't know where it is. Go ahead and find it, you are LYING, like liberals do. They make up lies about people then berate them based on those lies, could you be a bigger piece of crap?


I know what I said, learn how to read and comprehend you floppy headed Canadian. So funny you find a South Park cartoon stereotype offensive. Can you say snowflake?



I said in one way or another if you see an assault or killing over something stupid 90% of the time a black person did it. Two recent ones. Fast food worker sucker punched old man complaining about order and killed him. Flip that and a person complaining about cold fries shot and killed a fast food worker. The killer's mother backed him up saying the worker was disrespectful
and his son gotta do what he gotta do. If someone shoots up a funeral, wedding or a graduation party, 90%+ of the time the shooter is black.
Just some racist FACTS for your floppy headed ass.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 04:43 PM   #95
Elkchester Road
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Near Lexington, KY
Posts: 3,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Yes we have a lot of things high in value but you probably don't know anything about us because you're self absorbed and ignorant.
If Canada is so appealing...why is the Country's Population so low???

And since you want to make it personal...take your opinion of me and shove it in your Ass.

As usual...the Liberal Goofball is the first with Name-Calling.
__________________
Just when you least expect it...just what you least expect-The Pet Shop Boys.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 07:34 PM   #96
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I know statistics and facts don't matter to you because it doesn't suit you're narrative. You're not for that "math and fancy book learnin" stuff". Keep hurling the insults. You're classless but that's what I would expect from someone from the backwoods or Virgina.

I bet I could run circles around you doing math. I program computerized metal cutting machines, without using programming software. I use geometry, trigonometry, algebra and calculus on a weekly basis. I am not what I once was but I can still do a lot of basic math in my head most people need calculators for. I think it is still funny calling you floppy headed got you all worked up, do you cry a lot?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 07:46 PM   #97
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
If Canada is so appealing...why is the Country's Population so low???
Health care, Climate and Climate Change which is making the old climate worse.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-03-2022 at 11:34 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 11:01 PM   #98
Elkchester Road
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Near Lexington, KY
Posts: 3,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Health care, Climate and Climate Change which is making the old climate worse.
__________________
Just when you least expect it...just what you least expect-The Pet Shop Boys.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-03-2022 at 11:35 AM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 09:38 AM   #99
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I bet I could run circles around you doing math. I program computerized metal cutting machines, without using programming software. I use geometry, trigonometry, algebra and calculus on a weekly basis. I am not what I once was but I can still do a lot of basic math in my head most people need calculators for. I think it is still funny calling you floppy headed got you all worked up, do you cry a lot?
You might be smart but lack common sense. Calling me floppy headed didn't get me worked up. It was an insult that wasn't necessary but I wouldn't expect anything different from a self absorbed and arrogant American. Do you know anything about Canada? No I don't cry a lot life is pretty good up here. Let me ask you this. How does it feel living in perpetual fear? If you feel like you always have to have a gun there is something seriously going wrong where you live
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 09:42 AM   #100
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
If Canada is so appealing...why is the Country's Population so low???

And since you want to make it personal...take your opinion of me and shove it in your Ass.

As usual...the Liberal Goofball is the first with Name-Calling.
Not a Liberal. I vote conservative up here. I can't stand Justin Trudeau. You called me a liberal which I'm not. I'm just against guns. If you knew anything about Canada you would know why the population is low.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 11:34 AM   #101
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You might be smart but lack common sense. Calling me floppy headed didn't get me worked up. It was an insult that wasn't necessary but I wouldn't expect anything different from a self absorbed and arrogant American. Do you know anything about Canada? No I don't cry a lot life is pretty good up here. Let me ask you this. How does it feel living in perpetual fear? If you feel like you always have to have a gun there is something seriously going wrong where you live

You sure claim to know a lot about me. I do own guns and know how to use them, only thing I ever shot that was flesh and blood was a rattlesnake, who left me no choice. He was holed up 10 yards from the from the house my girlfriend and her children lived. I have killed rattlesnakes with hoes and shovels, but where he was at and pissed off trying that would have put myself in danger. Those poisonous snakes are the only animal I killed. That was when I lived in the liberal cesspool of California, what I did was an illegal act. Illegal discharge of a firearm and you are not supposed to kill rattlesnakes. You are supposed to call animal control to relocate them.


I don't live in fear, even though gun shots are common where I live. They are shooting at deer and targets, not people. I have a guy about 1/2 mile away that has a civil war era black powder rifle, don't bother going outside for better phone reception when he is shooting that thing.


I feel perfectly safe here, crime is low. I have always liked guns since I first shot one when I was 7. I can legally shoot right outside my back door. Gun laws are lax and the legal distances to stay away from roads and dwellings is not enforced.



If you go 40 miles southeast you are in our state capitol and murder capitol. That is where all the gang banging hood rats live. They aren't too hard to spot. I go to that town for doctor visits and business supplies all the time. I just don't venture into the hoods where they sling their dope, so I feel perfectly safe.


The county I live in is 1/3 black, 2/3 white. From time to time I see individuals of the dark skinned race singly or in groups carrying long guns.
Doesn't bother me in the least, because here they are either hunting deer, or wild turkeys, or maybe looking to shoot that ground hog that destroyed their garden. There aren't any hood rats where I live, they tend to have very short home ranges around here.


Arrogant Americans? What is it that brings so much of the obvious hate you spew?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 11:38 AM   #102
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Not a Liberal. I vote conservative up here. I can't stand Justin Trudeau. You called me a liberal which I'm not. I'm just against guns. If you knew anything about Canada you would know why the population is low.

Why don't you tell us why the population is low. Why do you expect us to know about Canada? Most have no reason to care.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 12:31 PM   #103
Poindexter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,476
I do not know why this discussion on gun control got so heated. Man has a right to his opinion. If you want to have all conservative viewpoints in this forum, it won't make much of a discussion forum.

From my viewpoint, I have never owned a gun, never wanted to own a gun and likely will never own a gun. Have never spent one second of one day at anytime in my life every fearing that I was going to get shot. The thought of people "hunting for sport" bothers me greatly(always has).

The effect of guns? Frankly a whole bunch of people end up dead that wouldn't if there weren't so many out there. It seems like these days too many altercations end up with someone pulling out a gun and shooting and killing someone else. People end up dead others end up in prison for a long time. Not exactly a win/win situation. Also it is not always criminals or bad people. Just people that get too heated and their emotions create a bad and often times stupid reaction. You have suicides by gun (maybe they would kill themselves anyhow, maybe they would reconsider). You have accidentals gun deaths. You have innocent people killed (person A is shooting at person B and person C ends up dead). Did not even get into the mass shootings.

While I see the logic that the bad guys will always have guns and if you stop the good guys from getting them it isn't right/fair. But if I don't own a gun or have any desire to own a gun, obviously to me (fwiw) the threat of being killed by a bad guy with a gun is pretty low. Doesn't mean it cannot or will not happen, I just choose to live my life not worrying about it. That doesn't mean that my neighbor should not have the right to own guns and be able to protect himself/herself if they so choose. Bottom line is adults make adult decisions.

All that being said, in my mind there is only one reason why we need guns out there. Power hungry governments. That to me is the biggest threat to people. When government gets out of control cough cough (Trudeau and the like), I like the fact that there are a whole bunch people out there with a whole lot of guns and ammo. The fact that this power hungry demoncrat party doesn't stop talking gun control anytime there is a mass shooting speaks volumes to me. Never let a crisis go to waste.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 12:54 PM   #104
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
The thought of people "hunting for sport" bothers me greatly(always has).

Explain what you mean, are you talking about trophy hunters? People that shoot something and leave it there? Or someone who takes the deer home and consumes the met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
The effect of guns? Frankly a whole bunch of people end up dead that wouldn't if there weren't so many out there. It seems like these days too many altercations end up with someone pulling out a gun and shooting and killing someone else.
It does seem the old fashioned fist fight has went the way of the dinosaur.
On the other hand hood rat gang culture has now evolved where people are shot for serving cold french fries. The cold fries were seen as disrespect, so the killer gotta do what he gotta do. Those were the words of the killers mother backing up his actions. You do realize the homicide rate was much higher in medieval times than now, when guns were rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
You have innocent people killed (person A is shooting at person B and person C ends up dead). Did not even get into the mass shootings.
You just described a mass shooting done by a dark skinned drug gang as they do not care about collateral damage. Odd that you followed sentence one with sentence two.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2022, 01:49 PM   #105
Poindexter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,476
Hunting bothers me either way but if they are hunting to eat I would not define that as hunting for sport and would deem it acceptable.

Not sure what medieval times have to do with today or why we would want to model them. You are very focused on certain aspects of gun violence. I am speaking of more everyday stuff away from gangs and drug cartels and everyday criminal violence. I believe these criminal elements will always have access to guns and are going to do what they are going to do. I am talking about everyday folks getting heated and reacting irrationally because the have a gun. It can be a couple fighting,road rage, angry parents at a little league game, somebody stupid drunk saying the wrong thing. a argument that gets out of hand………..

As far as I am concerned any time someone pulls out a gun and starts shooting he can miss and someone else is vulnerable. Not talking about gang members spraying bullets into a park.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.