Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-01-2022, 10:56 AM   #76
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So are knives, hammers, scissors tools that can kill. So what is your point? Guns don't kill anyone. People do. What so difficult to understand about that?

From the article to the link I posted:

[7] Review

We found that Blue (Democratic) States had 46 percent more murders than Red (Republican) States. The Uniform Crime Report data suggests that states who generally have strong anti-gun views do not reflect in lower murder rates. We can also conclude the premise that more murders are committed by person(s) using “assault rifles” (AR-15s) is UNFOUNDED. We further concluded that one is more likely to be killed by an attacker’s hands/ feet (62%), by a cutting instrument (84%), or non-gun weapon (84%), than be killed by a rifle such as an AR-15 (2.8%).


Also, taking your screwy logic to its logical conclusion, we should ban all automobiles because more people die in auto accidents than by guns!

Additionally, in a violent society, you don't take away guns from the law-abiding citizens, otherwise how are they going to exercise their inalienable right of self-protection? When you want to get rid of the dirty wash water, it's still a good idea to keep the baby.
Yes your article states that but I explained to you that that's where the most people live but based on percentage you are more likely to get killed by a gun in a republican state. You seem to like percentages when it came to abortions due to rape but ignore it when it comes to gun crime. Your logic is screwy!. How many people attempt murder by car vs using a gun?. Stupidest thing you've ever said. You also narrowed your point by only putting assault rifles in. If you add all guns that number is higher as evidenced here. Nearly half of all murders are by handguns. Throw in rifles and it's even higher
https://www.criminalattorneycolumbus...a%20rifle%20is.
Aren't you tired of being wrong yet?
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:05 AM   #77
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
All the criminals already have firearms. Criminals in other countries also have firearms yet gun deaths remain low. Can you explain why? I can

I just did, it is simple, a leaky 2,000 mile border with Mexico, and the gangs that sling the dope that flows across it, cause most of our homicides. Like I said the black gang members are the worst for homicides, that is fact. It is their culture, they feel disrespected over everything and kill people, even being served cold french fries. They don't care how many people they shoot and kill to get a target.


They are the only race whose gang members behave like that. White gangs or criminal organizations, whatever you like to call them don't want to draw attention to themselves by killing masses of innocent people. When I was in High School I read up a lot on the Capone era gangsters in Chicago, and the New York Mafia and many others. The hits they would pull off in broad daylight and only hit their target was, I hate to say impressive.
The guy they claim founded the New York mafia, Albert Anastasia was shot multiple times and killed while getting a shave. The barber and patrons who didn't know it was coming didn't even get a scratch.



If that is a modern black gang they just fill the whole barbershop with bullets from outside and a dozen people get shot.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:05 AM   #78
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Do you have a lot of black gangs?They have the lowest morals, they will shoot up funerals and weddings. Things that brown and the rare white gangs won't do. You also have the same land mass as us with the population of California. The urban ares are the hubs for homicides and gun violence, the amount and size of yours are nothing compared to the USA. Do share a border with Mexico?
Yes most of our gangs are black. We don't share a border with Mexico but we do share one with you. Most of our illegal guns come from the United States. Yes you have more people than we do but our biggest city, Toronto, where I live would be the 3rd largest city by population in the United States yet we don't nearly have the amount of gun violence than top 100 cities in your country. We would rank about 80. Throw in London, Berlin and Paris which also have larger populations than every city in the U.S except for 2 where there are strict gun laws it's obvious the problem is too many guns
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:11 AM   #79
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
I would say by how much you are barking in this Thread it DOES rain on your Parade. You're not a Liberal...yeah, right. Let me guess...you are "Neutral". Why is it you people think everybody buys your Horseshit???

Anyways...you got problems of your own in your Utopia...even if you refuse to see it. You people up there should be the ones hoping the most that the United States doesn't get plowed under. You won't say it...but you KNOW it.
Ya I am neutral. Just because I'm against guns that makes me a liberal?.

Yes we have problems up here. Living in perpetual fear is not one of them. Yes if you get plowed under it will affect us and vice versa. You count on us for a lot of thing too but you don't know it because it's not common knowledge. We are your biggest trading partner and you get a lot from us and vice versa.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:13 AM   #80
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Yes, but do those countries let the perps free without bail because they are racist like in USA?
I can't answer that, I don't know
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:16 AM   #81
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
No, I am not blaming "blacks". I am blaming a culture that is predominantly black. Certainly not all blacks belong to this culture.


Demographic data from 10 years ago shows that the murder rate for non-Hispanic whites in the United States falls in line with the murder rates for the European Union. This data is harder to come by today, I'm sure it's considered racist to track such things.
Ok so if you got rid of the blacks and hispanics the murder rates would be normal? You do realize that Europe has a lot of immigrants too? Mostly from war torn countries in the Middle East and Africa.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:27 AM   #82
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Black gang culture is the worst, that is fact, facts are not racist. Look at the recent public murders over things like getting cold fries or complaining about cold fries. Even though they are 13% of the population 90% of the people killing over nothing are dark skinned individuals. Who shoots up funerals and weddings? Same suspects. I blame the media, and prosecutors. Even people that know the truth are afraid to speak it. Black leaders like Martin Luther King would not get a lick of air time today, just all the Crazy Maxine, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Ben Crump race baiters get the press. If you don't think that has a negative effect, you are past stupid. Also all the black man killed by police, portraying them as innocent victims. Every single one of those gets air time and the cop is immediately branded a racist. White person killed by police, is a non story.
You said you're not blaming blacks but your entire post is about blaming blacks

According to the FBI Blacks committed 51.3% of the murders 45.7% whites and 3% others. I don't know where you get your information from but it's wrong .
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43


Statistics also show that you are a lot more likely to get killed by your own race than another.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:29 AM   #83
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Yes your article states that but I explained to you that that's where the most people live but based on percentage you are more likely to get killed by a gun in a republican state.

What is a Republican state? How they vote for president, who is governor, who controls the state assembly? Those things have zero to do with effecting homicide rates, anyway. A person who did not have an extreme bias would easily figure that out.



The bulk of any state's homicides are committed in densely populated urban areas. Who controls those areas determine how crimes are dealt with. That usually falls on the Mayor and sometimes city council depending on how things are set up. The police commissioner serves at the discretion of the aforementioned and can be fired at anytime. That is usually the same for the police chief. So the Mayor dictates how the city is policed. When a criminal is arrested it is up to the district attorney's office to bring charges and prosecute. The district attorney is an elected official.


So their you go, whether state is red or blue as you define it, that has nothing to do with crime and punishment as a whole, it is who runs the states
largest cities. look for an R or D after the Mayor's and DA's names.



Funny you are constantly proven to be talking out your ass, yet you always think you are right. Are all floppy headed Canadians that way?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:33 AM   #84
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I just did, it is simple, a leaky 2,000 mile border with Mexico, and the gangs that sling the dope that flows across it, cause most of our homicides. Like I said the black gang members are the worst for homicides, that is fact. It is their culture, they feel disrespected over everything and kill people, even being served cold french fries. They don't care how many people they shoot and kill to get a target.


They are the only race whose gang members behave like that. White gangs or criminal organizations, whatever you like to call them don't want to draw attention to themselves by killing masses of innocent people. When I was in High School I read up a lot on the Capone era gangsters in Chicago, and the New York Mafia and many others. The hits they would pull off in broad daylight and only hit their target was, I hate to say impressive.
The guy they claim founded the New York mafia, Albert Anastasia was shot multiple times and killed while getting a shave. The barber and patrons who didn't know it was coming didn't even get a scratch.



If that is a modern black gang they just fill the whole barbershop with bullets from outside and a dozen people get shot.
Actually 45.% of murders are committed by whites, Hispanics account for less than 3%
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:38 AM   #85
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You said you're not blaming blacks but your entire post is about blaming blacks

According to the FBI Blacks committed 51.3% of the murders 45.7% whites and 3% others. I don't know where you get your information from but it's wrong .
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43


Statistics also show that you are a lot more likely to get killed by your own race than another.

You need to work on your reading comprehension, I am blaming the media and black leaders for the attitude that some black people have. What about my information is wrong? you do realize blacks make up 13% of the population
while committing 1/2 the murders. That is half the murders in a country of 330 million people or so. You need to work on your math also. If we just shipped our black gang members to Canada, your homicide rate would set the world record. How about you offer all 25,000 residents of East St.Louis Illinois free housing in Canada, moving expenses, and a monthly stipend till they get on their feet and see what happens?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:44 AM   #86
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
What is a Republican state? How they vote for president, who is governor, who controls the state assembly? Those things have zero to do with effecting homicide rates, anyway. A person who did not have an extreme bias would easily figure that out.



The bulk of any state's homicides are committed in densely populated urban areas. Who controls those areas determine how crimes are dealt with. That usually falls on the Mayor and sometimes city council depending on how things are set up. The police commissioner serves at the discretion of the aforementioned and can be fired at anytime. That is usually the same for the police chief. So the Mayor dictates how the city is policed. When a criminal is arrested it is up to the district attorney's office to bring charges and prosecute. The district attorney is an elected official.


So their you go, whether state is red or blue as you define it, that has nothing to do with crime and punishment as a whole, it is who runs the states
largest cities. look for an R or D after the Mayor's and DA's names.



Funny you are constantly proven to be talking out your ass, yet you always think you are right. Are all floppy headed Canadians that way?
Actually it's you that have been talking out of your ass. I've provided statistics, You've provided nothing but an ill informed opinion with as many holes as a slice of swiss cheese. Thanks for the comment about floppy headed Canadians. Really classy. It's about what I would expect from a redneck from rural Virgina.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:46 AM   #87
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 6,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
No you are constantly talking out of your ass. I have provided statistics, You've provided nothing but an opinion that has as many holes as a piece of swiss cheese does. Thanks for the comment about floppy headed Canadians . Real classy.

Statistics can be useless, and I honestly didn't bother looking at them because I knew they would be. You didn't even tell me the criteria you use for read state/blue state. It is who runs the big cities that matter crime wise,
anyone with a brain knows that. You probably don't have a brain because it fell out.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 03:32 PM   #88
Elkchester Road
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Near Lexington, KY
Posts: 3,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Ya I am neutral. Just because I'm against guns that makes me a liberal?.

Yes we have problems up here. Living in perpetual fear is not one of them. Yes if you get plowed under it will affect us and vice versa. You count on us for a lot of thing too but you don't know it because it's not common knowledge. We are your biggest trading partner and you get a lot from us and vice versa.
Neutral. Another one of you "Neutral" guys.

And as far as the United States "counting on us for a lot of things, too"...if Canada had anything that high in value...you would have been run over long ago.
__________________
Just when you least expect it...just what you least expect-The Pet Shop Boys.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 11:53 PM   #89
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You said you're not blaming blacks but your entire post is about blaming blacks

According to the FBI Blacks committed 51.3% of the murders 45.7% whites and 3% others. I don't know where you get your information from but it's wrong .
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43


Statistics also show that you are a lot more likely to get killed by your own race than another.
You are confused. Arrests are not the same of as numbers being committed. Then compare arrest percentage with population percentage and you will notice things are not equal. Clearly the cops are racist and do a better job catching minorities ...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2022, 10:28 AM   #90
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You need to work on your reading comprehension, I am blaming the media and black leaders for the attitude that some black people have. What about my information is wrong? you do realize blacks make up 13% of the population
while committing 1/2 the murders. That is half the murders in a country of 330 million people or so. You need to work on your math also. If we just shipped our black gang members to Canada, your homicide rate would set the world record. How about you offer all 25,000 residents of East St.Louis Illinois free housing in Canada, moving expenses, and a monthly stipend till they get on their feet and see what happens?
I don't need to work on my math. My statistics were correct. You said blacks committed 90% of the murders, so you were wrong. You don't even know the statistics of your own country. If you shipped your gang members to us we wouldn't set the record for murders because we have stronger gun laws than you do, especially now. Which media and black leaders do you blame for the attitude blacks have and what attitude would that be?
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.