Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-24-2022, 02:11 PM   #136
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
The Vigilant Fox | Substack | 08-19-2022
'Smoking Gun': New Actuarial Report Reaffirms the Trail of Death Caused by Vaccine Mandates:
https://thevigilantfox.substack.com/...tuarial-report

The Excess Mortality has now been confirmed in the Group Life Insurance Data by The Society of Actuaries.

-jp
Thanks, Jeff, as always.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:13 PM   #137
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And I blame TRUMP as much as anyone else, as he was all gung-ho on getting this out there ASAP to make himself look good.

And of course BIG PHARMA was all too happy to oblige = $$$$$ with ZERO risk
100%

Trump deserves blame for trying to get around the usual safety protocols.

The democrats deserve blame for pushing it really hard once it was given EUA, ostracizing people that were skeptical and didn't want to take it, putting mandates in place that forced people that didn't want to take it to ether take it or lose their jobs, homes, families etc..

The mainstream media deserves blame for either being either too corrupt or too incompetent to see the early warning signs in the VAERS data and ignoring the warnings coming from some scientists and doctors and at least getting an objective conversation going.

The social media companies deserve blame for the same things as the media and then deplatforming those that were trying to get a conversation going on the risks and data.

The drug companies deserve blame for cooking the books.

The FDA and CDC deserve blame for being corrupt and incompetent.

Doctors deserve blame for not being informed enough, just accepting whatever the CDC and FDA said, and for those that sensed a problem, being too weak to stand up.

Fauci deserves blame for being an all around incompetent arrogant scumbag.

Gates ditto Fauci.

I deserve blame because I already knew all the above were incompetent corrupt scumbags, but I allowed my fear of Covid make me think no one could possibly be that bad. I was wrong too. They ARE that bad.

Did I leave anyone out?

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-24-2022 at 07:15 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 01:04 AM   #138
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Long ago I had an uncle who told me to

“never, or rarely follow the herd” his exact words.

I applied this rule with the vaccine. When they gave the drug companies immunity, it confirmed my faith in my decision.

He also told me to never repair something that costs more than 40% of the cost of a new one. I use this rule in my business all the time. It ensures you end up with the latest better technology etc, most of the time.

Another rule from Uncle Bob:

When buying a car or high priced luxury, offer 10-20 and finally 30% more over the base model price, for the top of the line model and you will often get the top of the line model for less than sticker. * if that fails offer to buy 2 for the 20% increase and see what happens.

I’ve done this several times.

Only once did I end up buying 2 cars …….but the discounts worked out well….

So far I’m glad I didn’t take the vaccine.

Last edited by JustRalph; 08-25-2022 at 01:05 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 09:16 AM   #139
classhandicapper

The coincidences are starting to pile up

1. My brother lost his best friend to a stroke (59).

2. I just lost a friend I grew up with to clotting in his legs and sepsis (62).

Both the above had some health issues, as many people that age do, but neither was so sick you would expect a death.

3. A friend's son passed away (still waiting on taxology and other reports) (30s)

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-25-2022 at 09:20 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 12:24 PM   #140
Poindexter

Just ran into this report form the state of Washington. Having trouble with the link, I think you will have to copy and paste it into your browser.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-02/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

It was updated in August. Remember when they kept saying stuff like you are 14 times more likely to be hospitalized and 20 times more likely to die if unvaccinated(this I believe was before covid evolved into Omicron). Well it seems that those numbers are a little different now. Here are some excerpts from the report. I hardly even trust the source, but will take it at face value just to show how dramatic the shift has been (or how much they were lying back then-whatever the case may be).

Summary

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 1.7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

• 4.1 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 1.6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

• 3.5 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 2.1 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the primary series.

• 3.2 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the primary series.

• 3.1 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the primary series.

Deaths are only shown for Washingtonians 65 years old and older due to the relatively smaller number of deaths in other age groups and associated instability in rates when assessing by vaccination status.

COVID-19 death rates among 65+ year-old individuals are 3.1 times higher in the unvaccinated population than in the population of those who have completed the primary series.

COVID-19 death rates per 100,000 population from June 11 to July 08, 2022

Age group

Age-specific rate per 100,000 in unvaccinated individuals
Age-specific rate per 100,000 in individuals who completed the primary series

Impact
65+
3.1 times higher in unvaccinated

----------------------------------------

The above did not format properly but basically they are saying that between June 11th and July 8th there were 22.8 deaths per 100,000 in the vaccinated class and 70.1 deaths per 100,000 in the unvaccinated class in the 65+ age group. The number of deaths in the younger category is so miniscule they do not even bother to track it or maybe it presents a picture they do not want to show.

I guess there is a reason I haven't heard the 14 to 20 times reports in a while. But I still hear that safe and effective bullshit way too often.

By the way this came out of a propaganda report from the state of Washington to motivate people to get vaccinated. I just pulled the numbers I was interested in for this post. I am sure they fudged the numbers as much as they could to motivate people to continue to get vaccinated. I am sure the real numbers are far less beneficial for the vaccinated.

Last edited by Poindexter; 08-25-2022 at 12:34 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 01:07 PM   #141
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
re: State of Washington

The state of Washington has a separate section on their site where they report Breakthrough Cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted.

On page 6 at the above link there's an interesting graph that shows Breakthrough Cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted as a percentage of new cases.

The data is presented by week dating back to the beginning of vaccine rollout.

There's also a line showing the 7 day avg of breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted as a pct of new cases each week.

The breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted are indicated with blue shading, and the cases among the unvaccinated are indicated with gray.

If you look at the graph across the arc of the Pandemic you'll notice:

There were almost no breakthrough cases at first.

The first breakthrough cases began showing up in February, 2021.

By the midsummer 2021 about 30% of all new cases were breakthrough cases.

Since January, 2022 more than 50% of all new cases were breakthrough cases.

And since late March, 2022 more than two thirds of all new cases have been breakthrough cases.

clickable thumbnail below

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BreakthroughCasesWA-08102022.JPG (50.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-25-2022, 01:28 PM   #142
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

Both the above had some health issues, as many people that age do, but neither was so sick you would expect a death.

3. A friend's son passed away (still waiting on taxology and other reports) (30s)
classhandicapper...I am sorry to hear this. Infuriating, I am sure, to suspect these things then have it hit so close to home.
Old 08-25-2022, 01:29 PM   #143
Elkchester Road

Quote:
The state of Washington has a separate section on their site where they report Breakthrough Cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted.

On page 6 at the above link there's an interesting graph that shows Breakthrough Cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted as a percentage of new cases.

There's also a line showing the 7 day avg of breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted as a pct of new cases each week.

The breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted are indicated with blue shading, and the cases among the unvaccinated are indicated with gray.

And since late March, 2022 more than two thirds of all new cases have been breakthrough cases.

-jp

Absolutely unbelievable, Jeff.
Old 08-25-2022, 01:29 PM   #144
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

Correlation has NEVER meant CAUSE and EFFECT
Old 08-25-2022, 01:32 PM   #145
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Correlation has NEVER meant CAUSE and EFFECT
Do you have a set schedule to crawl from under your Rock and toe the line for the Narrative???

Newsflash...that Narrative is DOA. Has been for quite a while now. Escape from under that Rock more often. Sunlight is good...especially for COVID.
Old 08-25-2022, 02:52 PM   #146
Poindexter

Quote:

-jp

Wow.

Also, assuming the number was 20 times (unvaccinated to vaccinated deaths) maybe 10 months ago(that is what the media/politicians kept blurting out) when far more people were dying and it is now at 3.1 times for the only age group they track. Yikes. That sounds really, really bad for the vaccinated. You may have posted it already but have you deciphered what the current numbers(last 2 or 3 months or so) are in the state of Washington of vaccinated vs unvaccinated deaths.

No matter what they are, they will just rationalize that most people are vaccinated so.................But then they use old data (looks like their data goes back to February of 2021) to propagandize the effectiveness of vaccines, to persuade more people to get vaccinated and/or boosted. It never ends. Young athlete dies, doesn't even make the news. It used to be shocking when someone young and at peak health just died. Now it happens a couple times a month (the media just ignores it or spins it) and it seems to be accelerating. I don't know how anyone can watch a video like Steve Kirsch interviewing Ryan Cole that PA posted and still think this vaccine is safe.

It just never ends. Hooray, Megyn Kelly blasts Fraud-chi. It was very cool though and she did a really nice job. He is a piece of shit and honestly deserves the same fate for his retirement as his Beagles had. But he was just one piece of this huge coordinated ambush on our country and much of the world. A whole lot of prominent people are culpable to some degree. I doubt any of them pay any price whatsoever at least while alive. To say we live in a cesspool at his point would probably a huge understatement. The sad part is half the folks that get covid are running around saying "thank Pfizer I was vaxxed and double boosted" Truly pathetic. How did we become like this?
Old 08-25-2022, 03:07 PM   #147
Jeff P

Something caught my eye when I was looking at the Group Life Insurance Data published by the Society of Actuaries here that I mentioned back in post 132 here.

The following is a cut and paste from Page 19 where the actuaries start presenting data for each quarter broken out by Cause of Death:
https://www.soa.org/48ff80/globalass...-mortality.pdf

Quote:
5.1 CAUSE OF DEATH

Cause of death continues to be difficult to study, as there is a significant delay in assignment of this parameter during the course of the claim adjudication cycle. In the third quarter of 2021, for example, an incidence rate of 1.05 (approximately 27% of third quarter incidence) is still attributable to claims with Unknown causes of death as of September 30, 2021, which is comprised of both reported claims without diagnosis and unreported claims. While it appears the mortality rate due to COVID for second quarter 2021 will remain lower than previous quarters, even after Unknowns are allocated, the COVID mortality for third quarter 2021 is already approaching that of the highest quarters (Q4 2020 and Q1 2021). Accident incidence continues to be fairly constant. In 2020 and early 2021, the Unknowns appear to have settled at 5% to 6% of total incidence.
I draw your attention to the last sentence that I bolded in the above quote:

"In 2020 and early 2021, the Unknowns appear to have settled at 5% to 6% of total incidence."

Immediately beneath that sentence on page 19 is a graph labeled as Figure 5.1 that shows "INCURRED INCIDENCE RATES PER 1000 LIVES BY CAUSE OF DEATH" for each quarter.

I took a screenshot of Figure 5.1 and attached it as a clickable thumbnail to the bottom of this post.

Before attaching it I used a yellow mouse pen to highlight deaths classified by the actuaries as UNKNOWN for Q3 2021.

If you look closely at the clickable thumbnail of Figure 5.1 below you'll notice that the Unknown deaths were a steady 5% to 6% of total incidence through Q2.

And then suddenly spiked during Q3 2021 (jumping from 0.26 in Q2 to 1.05 for Q3.)

Q3 2021 just so happens to be when The White House, The US Military, Fortune 500 Companies, Health Care Networks, and Colleges everywhere began implementing Vaccine Mandates.

Now here's the interesting part:

Reuters ran a FACT CHECK back on 03-25-2022:
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2VS1BI

Quote:
VERDICT

Misleading. There is no evidence that there was a 84% increase in excess deaths for people aged between 25 and 44 due to COVID-19 vaccines, as claimed in a video on social media. CDC data shows excess deaths related to COVID-19, not COVID-19 vaccines. CDC told Reuters other factors may also have contributed to excess deaths in millennials.
So the Reuters Fact Checker claimed the Excess Mortality seen in Q3 2021 was attributable to Covid deaths.

But the Society of Actuaries reported actual Covid deaths for Q3 2021 separately on Figure 5.1 below.

However, their numbers don't show a massive spike in Covid deaths as claimed by the Reuters Fact Checker.

So whose numbers are right and whose numbers are wrong?

The Actuaries working for publicly traded Insurance Companies who have to pay out claims and report quarterly numbers to shareholders?

Or the so called Fact Checkers?

If a betting market were offered:

My money would be on the Society of Actuaries.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOA_P19_Figure5-1.JPG (56.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-25-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 03:51 PM   #148
Robert Fischer
clean money

got 2 shots early (req passport and entry to Israel)

still have had a few fevers this year. Currently shivering with sweatsuit under covers. Not a big deal. If it affects bronchitis/pneumonia type of early symptoms I'll go through the hospita.
Old 08-25-2022, 04:00 PM   #149
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Wow...

You may have posted it already but have you deciphered what the current numbers(last 2 or 3 months or so) are in the state of Washington of vaccinated vs unvaccinated deaths... ?
If that kind of data is published by the State of Washington I haven't been able to find it on their site.

That said, Washington shares a border with British Columbia.

As it turns out, British Columbia Centre for Disease Control was publishing that kind of data as a Donut Chart.

But in late July, 2022 a TV News Station reported BCCDC had decided to stop reporting that kind of data because -- get this -- the numbers were "hard to interpret."

BCCDC removes data on COVID-19 infection outcomes by vaccination status from dashboard:
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/bccdc-removes-...oard-1.6008336

Quote:
The B.C. Centre for Disease Control has stopped reporting case outcomes by vaccination status on its COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard because the data had become "hard to interpret," according to the Ministry of Health.

A note placed on the dashboard's introduction page Thursday indicates that the "outcomes by vax" and "vax donut charts" pages had been "retired."

The note did not indicate why the data was being removed, so CTV News asked the ministry for an explanation. An emailed response from a ministry spokesperson read, in part:

"These indicators were initially created because we wanted to identify breakthrough infections as we were ramping up the vaccination campaign. As most of the population has now been vaccinated with at least two doses of vaccine and many more have been infected with COVID-19, the data became hard to interpret."

Here's a link to one of my posts from 07-31-2021 that contains a screenshot from Alex Berenson's Substack of the last Donut Chart I am aware of that was published by BCCDC:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...5&postcount=50

It shows 90% of all current Covid deaths as being among the fully vaccinated and boosted:

90% = (75% boosted/dark purple) + (15% 2 shots/purple)

Fyi, Public Health England was reporting similar numbers up until the time they decided to stop reporting that kind of data several months ago.

Hard to interpret.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-25-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 05:01 PM   #150
Poindexter

Quote:
If that kind of data is published by the State of Washington I haven't been able to find it on their site.

That said, Washington shares a border with British Columbia.

As it turns out, British Columbia Centre for Disease Control was publishing that kind of data as a Donut Chart.

But in late July, 2022 a TV News Station reported BCCDC had decided to stop reporting that kind of data because -- get this -- the numbers were "hard to interpret."

BCCDC removes data on COVID-19 infection outcomes by vaccination status from dashboard:
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/bccdc-removes-...oard-1.6008336

Here's a link to one of my posts from 07-31-2021 that contains a screenshot from Alex Berenson's Substack of the last Donut Chart I am aware of that was published by BCCDC:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...5&postcount=50

It shows 90% of all current Covid deaths as being among the fully vaccinated and boosted:

90% = (75% boosted/dark purple) + (15% 2 shots/purple)

Fyi, Public Health England was reporting similar numbers up until the time they decided to stop reporting that kind of data several months ago.

Hard to interpret.

-jp

Robert get well.

Jeff keep up the good work. I will be paying attention to your posts.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: