Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-14-2020, 07:31 AM   #16
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
ANother ignorant comment by someone who has no understanding of genetic analysis
You're the ignoramus. The guy who invented the test knew it wasn't the right test for covid but foisted it upon the world. Even the CDC knew the test was inadequate.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:23 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Let’s see, JustRalph, Mark Levin and Harvey Risch on one side. Dr. Fauci and every competent scientist on the other. No doubt in my mind who wins. DR. FAUCI.
Remind me, was he right when said we should not lock down or when he said we should?

Was he right when he said we should not wear masks or when he said we should?

Asking for a friend.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:56 PM   #18
burnsy
self medicated

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1243589

It’s all fun and games.....Gee, how many times can I say it?.. oh yeah, til you get it bad . Ask Chris Christie.

I don’t care who was wrong or right . Put a ****ing mask on. The I don’t need no
mask crowd keeps adding up to being dead or close to it...... yeah , it’s a hoax..... lol.
If You or someone close to you gets it bad or worse , dies. Does any of the bull shit arguing really matter?
His words. “ The ramifications are wildly random and potentially deadly.” ..,,,, lol.... no shit Sherlock. I do agree keep things open but for crying out loud take precautions. He’s right on that .

Last edited by burnsy; 10-16-2020 at 12:06 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 12:13 AM   #19
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1243589

It’s all fun and games.....Gee, how many times can I say it?.. oh yeah, til you get it bad . Ask Chris Christie.

I don’t care who was wrong or right . Put a ****ing mask on. The I don’t need no
mask crowd keeps adding up to being dead or close to it...... yeah , it’s a hoax..... lol.
If You or someone close to you gets it bad or worse , dies. Does any of the bull shit arguing really matter?
His words. “ The ramifications are wildly random and potentially deadly.” ..,,,, lol.... no shit Sherlock. I do agree keep things open but for crying out loud take precautions. He’s right on that .
The sky is falling. the sky is falling.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 12:45 AM   #20
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
The sky is falling. the sky is falling.
Where did I say that? It’s not. But I had one friend die and another given a 10 % chance to live and he made it after 9 days with a tube down his throat. I’m working , I went to Foxwoods Monday. You really think I’m hiding in some hole afraid of it, I’m not. But you’re a straight fool if you think it’s nothing. I’ve seen first hand what can happen and it’s not pretty. I go out to eat too. But I do wear a mask. I carry on but I’m not gonna be a moron either. That’s the problem with extremes . One fool thinks it’s nothing and the other thinks you can hide in your basement. Where the hell don you get the sky is falling from what I’m saying?

Last edited by burnsy; 10-16-2020 at 12:57 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 01:34 AM   #21
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
So much for long lasting immunity.

from https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...t-such-us-case

quote: Genetic sequencing of the virus showed he was infected twice by different strains of Sars-CoV-2, according to researchers.

Lead author Mark Pandori, of the Nevada state public health laboratory, said: “It is important to note this is a singular finding and does not provide generalisability of this phenomenon.

“While more research is needed, the possibility of reinfections could have significant implications for our understanding of Covid-19 immunity, especially in the absence of an effective vaccine.

“It also strongly suggests that individuals who have tested positive for Sars-CoV-2 should continue to take serious precautions when it comes to the virus, including social distancing, wearing face masks, and handwashing.”
This is a local guy to us in Washoe County, NV (Reno).

The story around here is that he "got it again" less than 2 weeks after he was declared cured. The belief is that he was never actually cured.
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 02:36 AM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Where did I say that?
You mean just like where did anyone say it was a hoax?
Old 10-16-2020, 02:38 AM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Where the hell don you get the sky is falling from what I’m saying?
Where the hell did anyone say it was a hoax?

And btw, where exactly do they allow you to go into stores or restaurants these days without wearing a mask? Because you make it seem like it's still an option...lol

Must be a red state thing I guess...
Old 10-16-2020, 03:19 AM   #24
fast4522

Fauci in collusion w media screwed us.

So you get it bad enough to end up in a hospital, besides getting your blood pressure taken you answer questions. As it turns out 70 % of those questioned said that they always wore a mask. Putting that aside my thought is the normal flu shot that many get is made in China, what if people who get a flu shot every year exactly how many of those 70 % who always wore masks and got sick also get the flu shot every year? I question things like this because the doctor I have had for the last 6 years does not take the flu shot himself. I stopped taking the flu shot myself like 12 years ago when I began to distrust the WHO and anything prefaced with the word World.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 04:38 AM   #25
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You're the ignoramus. The guy who invented the test knew it wasn't the right test for covid but foisted it upon the world. Even the CDC knew the test was inadequate.
So, not only are you a "mask-truther"? You are akso a PCR test-truther.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:59 AM   #26
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Remind me, was he right when said we should not lock down or when he said we should?

Was he right when he said we should not wear masks or when he said we should?

Asking for a friend.
yes, Dr. Fauci has always been right
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #27
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Where the hell did anyone say it was a hoax?

And btw, where exactly do they allow you to go into stores or restaurants these days without wearing a mask? Because you make it seem like it's still an option...lol

Must be a red state thing I guess...
In SC, I can walk into any restaurant or store and be served. Mask wearing is actually declining here. People are virus fatigued.

Last edited by tucker6; 10-16-2020 at 06:28 AM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-16-2020, 11:22 AM   #28
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
This is a local guy to us in Washoe County, NV (Reno).

The story around here is that he "got it again" less than 2 weeks after he was declared cured. The belief is that he was never actually cured.
That could easily be the reason behind this since it is an isolated circumstance

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: