Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #31
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Actually, I cant speak as an entire community but I can say that Make has reprimanded many on BOTH sides. So GTFOH with your lame ass comments about him supporting this one or that one.

Mike has been more then fair to ALL to express their opinions. YOU just disagree with some opinions and think they should be taken down (because of your disagreement). YOU are the problem with this country!

You don't like an opinion, therefore you think it should be removed! Unless of course its YOUR opinion. Just another LEFT WING NUT JOB....

Mike I'll take my warning now for calling JB a LEFT WING NUT JOB!!
Nope, don't want anything taken down. And I've been called far worse, don't worry abt it.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #32
oughtoh

I didn't always agreed with her, being a conservative, but always respected her and was sad when I heard the news. RIP Ruth
As to getting her replacement approved, I would be surprised if they had the votes to do so.
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:17 PM   #33
MargieRose

McConnell: Trump's Supreme Court nominee 'will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate'

Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said unequivocally Friday night that President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee to fill the vacancy of late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg “will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”
Quote:
Speaking to Fox News last year, McConnell suggested his stance was not hypocritical -- because in 2020, Republicans would control both the White House and the Senate, unlike Democrats in 2016, who controlled only the White House.

"You have to go back to 1880s to find the last time a Senate controlled by a party different from the president filled a vacancy on the Supreme Court that was created in the middle of a presidential election year," McConnell told Fox News.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:23 PM   #34
RunForTheRoses

A Trump win could mean three SC picks (if not more). Alito and Breyer are over 80 years old.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:23 PM   #35
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Sure. The difference is, these are people you support and encourage.
More ultra liberal garbage, I hardly think Mike supports and encourage the actual leaning of the off topic part of the blog. Just because the man has a opinion does not mean he leads our opinions. I think posts that are germane to the passing of RBG and implications of the passing of RBG pass the smell test, your disdain of the owner do not.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:27 PM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Sure. The difference is, these are people you support and encourage.
What your missing is a while back it was discussed that she should have quit long ago and enjoyed the time she had left. Inevitably it was brought up that she was trying to outlast Trump and then retire.

My comment was to that point, which I’m sure many who had been in on the conversation understood.

So once again. Phuck off........
Old 09-18-2020, 10:30 PM   #37
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
A Trump win could mean three SC picks (if not more). Alito and Breyer are over 80 years old.
Alito is 70
Old 09-18-2020, 10:35 PM   #38
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Alito is 70
Posting on the fly. He has indicated he wishes to retire:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-supreme-court
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:38 PM   #39
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
What your missing is a while back it was discussed that she should have quit long ago and enjoyed the time she had left. Inevitably it was brought up that she was trying to outlast Trump and then retire.

My comment was to that point, which I’m sure many who had been in on the conversation understood.

So once again. Phuck off........
It's up to you to decided how she should spend her time? When she passes you act like a child? Grow up, sir.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:44 PM   #40
newtothegame

Quote:
It's up to you to decided how she should spend her time? When she passes you act like a child? Grow up, sir.
Says the guy who post this...."

.Look at some of the replies ITT and utter dog shit you lead here. People posting political BS, "she lost her battle w Trump", etc, etc. Pretty sure if I go back to the HC thread I'll find the far right crazies on here protesting abt shit people on the far left said (which was also f'd up). You lead a group of seriously sick people, my guy. I direct this at you, because the rest aren't worth it"...

So you insinuate how we should post, yet we cant have opinions on others???

Ralph said enough with his post to you...so I'll second it.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 10:48 PM   #41
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
More ultra liberal garbage, I hardly think Mike supports and encourage the actual leaning of the off topic part of the blog. Just because the man has a opinion does not mean he leads our opinions. I think posts that are germane to the passing of RBG and implications of the passing of RBG pass the smell test, your disdain of the owner do not.
Thinking you shouldn't post like an idiot for someone who gave her life to serving the country isn't a political position...try again..
Old 09-18-2020, 10:49 PM   #42
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Says the guy who post this...."

.Look at some of the replies ITT and utter dog shit you lead here. People posting political BS, "she lost her battle w Trump", etc, etc. Pretty sure if I go back to the HC thread I'll find the far right crazies on here protesting abt shit people on the far left said (which was also f'd up). You lead a group of seriously sick people, my guy. I direct this at you, because the rest aren't worth it"...

So you insinuate how we should post, yet we cant have opinions on others???

Ralph said enough with his post to you...so I'll second it.....
Calling Ralph and others out for being PoS is childish? Hm, seems like you have your priorities mixed up...
Old 09-18-2020, 11:03 PM   #43
letswastemoney

Classy response from Trump upon hearing about RGB's death. I'll never understand why people hate this man.

letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 11:03 PM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

See, JB only came to this thread to see what I would say (his very first reply was to me).

When I posted something he couldn't condemn, he found another way.

And he's supposed to be in my head?

Whatever...have fun dude.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-18-2020 at 11:06 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-18-2020, 11:05 PM   #45
fast4522

Quote:
Thinking you shouldn't post like an idiot for someone who gave her life to serving the country isn't a political position...try again..
I would suggest that you are in fact a ultra liberal one, I did not cut RGB today or in this thread.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: