Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-13-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
boxcar

A Very Sick Liberal Illinois Judge

What could possibly could go wrong when the Illinois bleeding heart liberals decide to put their "compassion" for poor arrested criminals on full display for all the world to see?

Outrage as Cook County judge grants $400 cash bail to suspect charged with raping a disabled woman

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5WmE33oth

One is led to wonder what motivated this black judge to do such a grossly irresponsible thing? One cannot help but ask: Was the arrested guy black? Was the poor victim white?

Another stellar example of "social justice warriors" trying to right wrongs with the outlandish social engineering schemes. Remember Obama's and Holder's Promise Program that was ultimately responsible for all the killings at Parkland because Obama wanted to keep minority arrests at a much lower level?
Old 11-13-2018, 06:37 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Typical liberal.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:29 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Typical liberal.
It would be bad enough if stupidity were their only fault. But on top that, their stupidity makes them dangerous to society.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:15 PM   #4
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What could possibly could go wrong when the Illinois bleeding heart liberals decide to put their "compassion" for poor arrested criminals on full display for all the world to see?

Outrage as Cook County judge grants $400 cash bail to suspect charged with raping a disabled woman

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz5WmE33oth

One is led to wonder what motivated this black judge to do such a grossly irresponsible thing? One cannot help but ask: Was the arrested guy black? Was the poor victim white?

Another stellar example of "social justice warriors" trying to right wrongs with the outlandish social engineering schemes. Remember Obama's and Holder's Promise Program that was ultimately responsible for all the killings at Parkland because Obama wanted to keep minority arrests at a much lower level?
Yes, the accused is black. He has been charged with five felonies.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/p...erebral-palsy/
Old 11-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #5
FantasticDan
gelding

The judge offered the low bond as a favor to the defendant’s sister, who the judge knew; she had previously clerked in his court. Grossly incompetent and unprofessional given the charges.

The accused was picked up again after violating terms of his release and assigned a new judge, who ordered a much higher bond.

I have no idea why you’re talking about the races of the involved parties, other than your obvious prejudices rearing their ugly head.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 09:35 PM   #6
FantasticDan
gelding

This link includes a photo of the new judge.. I dunno, she looks Hispanic to me.. she might be up to something too...

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2018/07/up...l-for.html?m=1
Old 11-13-2018, 09:45 PM   #7
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
This link includes a photo of the new judge.. I dunno, she looks Hispanic to me.. she might be up to something too...

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2018/07/up...l-for.html?m=1
She's of Pakistani descent. Terrorist,I'm guessing.

https://www.injusticewatch.org/inter...e/Leeming.html

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 02:49 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Isn't sick liberal judge redundant?
Old 11-14-2018, 09:12 AM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
The judge offered the low bond as a favor to the defendant’s sister, who the judge knew; she had previously clerked in his court. Grossly incompetent and unprofessional given the charges.

The accused was picked up again after violating terms of his release and assigned a new judge, who ordered a much higher bond.

I have no idea why you’re talking about the races of the involved parties, other than your obvious prejudices rearing their ugly head.
Aww...I'm sorry. Did I step on your delicate racially-sensitive toes? Excuse my lapse of memory: I should have remembered it's only dimwits who get to play the race card.

I brought up race given the the nature of the law, the fact that a black judge was involved and the crime took place in Cook County. I just connected a few dots, figuring the odds were pretty darn good that the indicted fellow would be a black person. And it appears I was right. So...score 1 for me.

So...it appears that a black judge did a solid for his black soul brother, right, notwithstanding knowing the guy's sweet little sis ? Tell me, therefore, who played the race card? I mean...the guy's sister, presumably, is black too, right?

And I would still like to know what the race of the victim is to see if I could hit the Exacta here.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #10
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Aww...I'm sorry. Did I step on your delicate racially-sensitive toes? Excuse my lapse of memory: I should have remembered it's only dimwits who get to play the race card.

I brought up race given the the nature of the law, the fact that a black judge was involved and the crime took place in Cook County. I just connected a few dots, figuring the odds were pretty darn good that the indicted fellow would be a black person. And it appears I was right. So...score 1 for me.

So...it appears that a black judge did a solid for his black soul brother, right, notwithstanding knowing the guy's sweet little sis ? Tell me, therefore, who played the race card? I mean...the guy's sister, presumably, is black too, right?

And I would still like to know what the race of the victim is to see if I could hit the Exacta here.
Weren't you claiming recently in another thread how "colorblind" conservatives are? Yes you were.Then you went out of your way pointing out that the guy from Florida who was sending the bombs was "Filipino",when no one else was bringing up his ethnic background, just his politics.

You were the one who brought up race right from Jump Street.Bottom of the deck race card playing.And the last sentence of your comment proves it.

I suppose you'll come up with some tedious comeback about safe spaces and political correctness.Save your fingertips from the extra work.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Weren't you claiming recently in another thread how "colorblind" conservatives are? Yes you were.Then you went out of your way pointing out that the guy from Florida who was sending the bombs was "Filipino",when no one else was bringing up his ethnic background, just his politics.

You were the one who brought up race right from Jump Street.Bottom of the deck race card playing.And the last sentence of your comment proves it.

I suppose you'll come up with some tedious comeback about safe spaces and political correctness.Save your fingertips from the extra work.
I shared what I learned online from the bomber because other people said he was a white guy.

And I am color blind, but that doesn't mean that I'm blind to facts or racism when I see it! The Illinois law is downright racist designed to provide a little "affirmative action" to criminals of color.

I find it rather telling that none of you dimwits have condemned the Illinois law, just like none of you condemned the Obama-Holder Promise Program that is responsible for taking all those lost lives in the Parkland shooting.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:07 PM   #12
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
I find it rather telling that none of you dimwits have condemned the Illinois law, just like none of you condemned the Obama-Holder Promise Program that is responsible for taking all those lost lives in the Parkland shooting.
I had never heard this turd nugget before, so I looked it up. Yikes.. someone open a window..

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ni...promise-obama/
Old 11-14-2018, 12:19 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
I had never heard this turd nugget before, so I looked it up. Yikes.. someone open a window..

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ni...promise-obama/
Snopes?

School Districts who participate in the program get FEDERAL money -- from the Justice Dept.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-by-this-show/
Old 11-14-2018, 12:29 PM   #14
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Snopes?
Yes, it's a site that debunks bullshit. Spells it all out in detail. Lmk what parts of their conclusion you disagree with and why..
Old 11-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Yes, it's a site that debunks bullshit. Spells it all out in detail. Lmk what parts of their conclusion you disagree with and why..
What part of FEDERALLY-FUNDED, don't you get? This is how the government works with schools. A school district either plays ball with the feds, or they don't get the bucks.

In fact, it was a double-edged sword wielded by the Feds:

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-suspensions/

And this is exactly how the federal government works with school, municipalities, etc. If you don't go along to get a along, you don't get $$$. Also, if something exceeds some federally-established threshold, the government will come after the entity with the Justice Dept.

Last edited by boxcar; 11-14-2018 at 01:18 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: