Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:10 PM   #3991
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No, it must be a dead horse.
Or an old nag anyways.

She just will not shut up and go home and assume room temperature.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:13 PM   #3992
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Nah, just a frustration that true justice here on earth for corrupt and lying Hillary is unlikely to happen. (We can continue to hope though! )
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2017, 11:14 PM   #3993
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
The way so many of you go on and on and on about beating the dead horse that is Hillary Rodham Clinton leads me to only one conclusion:

It must be love.
God Bless Hillary.
Unfortunately, she is still suffering "Expectancy Shock," which is akin to PTSD.
God Bless Hillary.
Gotta admire her ambition and tenacity, but over is over, and her dream is over, never to be.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2017, 12:17 AM   #3994
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
God Bless Hillary.
Gotta admire her ambition and tenacity
Yeah, kind of like Lady MacBeth.

Nothing admirable about throwing away any civilized standards about marriage or family or ethics or respect for the law or respect for the Constitution in pursuit of money and power.

And now she is trying to pimp her daughter for public office, for which dear little Chelsea is obviously totally unsuited and unqualified.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:05 AM   #3995
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Chelsea is Charlie McCarthy to Hillary's Edgar Bergen.
Guess who BILL is?!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2008.jpg (9.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-29-2017, 11:53 AM   #3996
delayjf

Quote:
And now she is trying to pimp her daughter for public office, for which dear little Chelsea is obviously totally unsuited and unqualified.
Neither was Hillary.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2017, 12:01 PM   #3997
FantasticDan
gelding

NEWS FLASH: Unsuited and unqualified no longer relevant

Attached Images
File Type: jpg trumpstroller.jpg (110.6 KB, 8 views)
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2017, 01:20 PM   #3998
Clocker

Hillary's interview with New York Magazine shows that she remains as delusional or deliberately obtuse as ever.

Quote:
But as a woman in public life, “you can’t be angry for yourself. You just can’t. You can be indignant, you can be annoyed, you can be frustrated, but you can’t be angry … I don’t think anger’s a strategy.”

You mean it’s not a strategy for you, I clarify. “For me, yeah.” She pauses. “But I don’t think it’s a good strategy for most people.”

But this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”
Quote:
“We’re up against suppression, we’re up against an even greater domination of the media by the right. We are up against the propaganda machine. I mean, they have a reelect campaign already started! They have raised millions of dollars. They know that they’re in a fight.”
Apparently, Hillary believes that the media is divided into two factions, the right, which advocates for conservatives, and the center, which presents straight news.

Quote:
The press, she believes, didn’t make it any easier. “Look, we have an advocacy press on the right that has done a really good job for the last 25 years,” she says. “They have a mission. They use the rights given to them under the First Amendment to advocate a set of policies that are in their interests, their commercial, corporate, religious interests. Because the advocacy media occupies the right, and the center needs to be focused on providing as accurate information as possible. Not both-sides-ism and not false equivalency.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/hillary-clinton-life-after-election.html
Old 05-29-2017, 01:25 PM   #3999
woodtoo

Hillary is more delusional than I had thought.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #4000
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Chelsea is Charlie McCarthy to Hillary's Edgar Bergen.
Two of the greatest scammers in US history. Edgar Bergen built a reputation as a performer by being a ventriloquist on the radio. And Hillary built a reputation as a politician by being the wife and enabler of an unscrupulous, immoral president.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:45 PM   #4001
Clocker

From the New York Magazine quote I posted above:

Quote:
The press, she believes, didn’t make it any easier. “Look, we have an advocacy press on the right that has done a really good job for the last 25 years,” she says. “They have a mission. They use the rights given to them under the First Amendment to advocate a set of policies that are in their interests, their commercial, corporate, religious interests.
The woman who would be president doesn't comprehend, or doesn't believe in, the US Constitution? The Constitution does not give anyone any rights, it protects the rights that people have as humans. The Bill of Rights does not grant rights, it enumerates basic, natural, human rights that all men are born with, and says that these rights are off limits to the government.

She is shocked that people actually exercise those rights to advocate for their interests? She is shocked that people actually use their freedom of speech to advocate for their freedom of religion? I guess that she has trouble comprehending that, having spent a life in public service, always trying to help the little people without a thought for her own self-interests.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:55 PM   #4002
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Hillary is more delusional than I had thought.

Quote:
“We’re up against suppression, we’re up against an even greater domination of the media by the right.

I had to Google the bolded as I thought Clocker made that up. I would not even think a lying sack of crap like Hillary Clinton would utter such ridiculous words. She is bat crap crazy, she belongs in a mental institution.

I can't wait for one of her blind homers in here to defend that garbage and explain how it was taken out of context.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2017, 03:35 PM   #4003
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Quote:
“We’re up against suppression, we’re up against an even greater domination of the media by the right.

I had to Google the bolded as I thought Clocker made that up. I would not even think a lying sack of crap like Hillary Clinton would utter such ridiculous words. She is bat crap crazy, she belongs in a mental institution.

I can't wait for one of her blind homers in here to defend that garbage and explain how it was taken out of context.
Even the forest wont take her in anymore, I hear Pluto needs an inhabitant.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2017, 04:35 PM   #4004
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If Hillary went to Pluto, the temperature would drop a few degrees!
Old 06-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #4005
reckless
Veteran

Could someone explain, please, the despicable Hillary at that Code conference and what the hell she was talking about when she mentioned the Macedonians?
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply