Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-30-2024, 10:20 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

As John Fetterman's brain improves...he becomes more conservative...

Naturally...he's now more coherent then Biden...we can actually understand what he is saying...and he's speaking the language of common sense...

IT'S A MIRACLE!

Old 01-30-2024, 10:29 PM   #2
thaskalos

I don't understand it. If you don't have a secure border in your country, then...what have you got?
Old 01-30-2024, 10:43 PM   #3
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't understand it. If you don't have a secure border in your country, then...what have you got?
You’ve got people who will mow your lawn, wash your windows and scrub your toilet for next to nothing.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:52 PM   #4
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You’ve got people who will mow your lawn, wash your windows and scrub your toilet for next to nothing.
"Next to nothing"...you must be joking. My Mexican landscaper also shovels my snow, and he shows up at my house even if it snows an inch...and he charges me full price for the "snow job".
Old 01-30-2024, 11:10 PM   #5
TJDave

Quote:
"Next to nothing"...you must be joking. My Mexican landscaper also shovels my snow, and he shows up at my house even if it snows an inch...and he charges me full price for the "snow job".
We need more illegals.

That should solve your paying too much.

And if they get uppity tell them you’ll vote for Trump.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:24 PM   #6
thaskalos

Quote:
We need more illegals.

That should solve your paying too much.

And if they get uppity tell them you’ll vote for Trump.

I knew that I wasn't wasting my time with you.
Old 02-02-2024, 01:42 AM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Reports and rumors his wife has left him

Maybe that’s why he speaks for himself now
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2024, 10:15 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Talk is cheap.
He still votes like a brain damaged drooling SOS.

F him.

Last edited by Tom; 02-02-2024 at 10:16 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2024, 10:51 AM   #9
Poindexter

Quote:
I can't imagine how much euphoria you feel when you pay someone hardly anything to do the work in your life that you are too lazy to do yourself. Just wait to the democrats get full power. You will probably have to pay them $40 an hour to do your grunt work.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2024, 12:15 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
And if it snows 14 inches, he still charges the full price.so kwitcher bellyaching’

And be grateful that he is dependable.
Old 02-02-2024, 01:51 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Back when I was growing up those were kids jobs. By the time I was twelve I was fully trained at yard and swimming pool maintenance. That includes going up an extension ladder and trimming trees. Going rate was $1 an hour for those that did not have cheap labor in living in the house. Next door neighbor worked the fair circuit and he paid me by the month when he was on the road
to do the pool, lawn and water. No, he was not a horse trainer, he had some ahead of there time video driving machines his father invented, this was 1968-1973. That guy was wealthy but dressed like he worked hard manual labor. My dad took him car shopping and a lot of the yard vultures ignored him. He had $10k in his pocket wanting a new truck and a car for his wife.

Now kids sit around with no chores and don't move out till they are 25-30 and
mom and dad pay people south of the border to do the old school chores.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2024, 02:06 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I am sure you are well aware of the economics of being self employed in a service job. Most snow services have a minimum charge, at least around here anyway, two hour minimum even if they come pick up an ice cube off the sidewalk. I am sure you are exaggerating, do you really worry about 1" of snow? I will go up to 3" before I shovel out my work commute path. I am only doing that because I can't have snow getting in my tennis shoes. I am prone to frostbite.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2024, 04:20 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

More proof his brain is healing

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7876.jpg (235.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 03-24-2024, 04:40 PM   #14
classhandicapper

Quote:
My Mexican landscaper is a terrific guy. So is my Mexican painter and his brother the plumber.

It's not the average Mexican or other Latin American that's a problem. They are hard workers looking for a better life like our families did at one time.

It's the sheer volume at one time that is overwhelming schools, hospitals, housing, law enforcement, budgets etc... and the fact that there is no control over who is coming in and why. We are also getting gang members, drug traffickers, human traffickers, potential terrorists, and other assorted criminals and riff raff with the ones that should be welcomed here.

And of course I think we know why.

1. When they do the census they count the number of people regardless of whether they are legal or illegal. That means the number of congress people and delegates a state gets are in part related to illegals. So of course the left wants to bring in as many as possible. It gives them more power and eventually they will be made legal giving them even more power.

2. Both parties want cheap labor.

3. Government knows SS and Medicare are in HUGE financial trouble down the line. So some clever finance guys want to import young people that will pay taxes in the future to cover the obligations of the people getting older now. If you want to turn it into a racist theory you could say racist white people in government are importing brown people to pay taxes in the future to support white retirement.
Old 03-24-2024, 05:20 PM   #15
xtb

This reminds me in a way of a movie called "Phenomenon". The main character has a brain tumor but becomes really smart.