Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-23-2020, 01:13 PM   #61
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And just what great conspiracy are you talking about - I NEVER said there was one, other than abusing the situation by the left. By the media.

The virus is real, it is a pandemic.

Where do you get your delusions from?
Better check the "use by" on those old mushroom in your pantry.

I even said people like ME, who are at risk, should be taking the responsibility (google that word if you have to) for our own protection and let those NOT at as much risk get back to normal.

Do you make up EVERY post you write?

Although you quoted me, you NEVER once actually replied to anything I posted about the three groups.

Do you have anyone to explain it to you?

Because I would love to know what part of MY post was a massive conspiracy - it was facts about what we have out there.

Last edited by Tom; 04-23-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2020, 01:15 PM   #62
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So there a vast international democratic,. liberal, globalist conspiracy to defraud your good ole imbecilic boys out of you life savings by enlisting 97% of the worlds expert medical professionals, epidemiologists and professors of infelicitous diseases, and destroy western civilization as we take down your Moron?
Are Al Gore and Greta Thunberg in cahoots with these damn evil doers as well.

Gee sounds like climate denial has a new life
Medical science is loathe to be wrong. It would destroy their credibility in the eyes of the public. So...how medical science self-protects is by recommending (in the name of "science", of course) stringent guidelines, such as masking (very dubious value), social distancing, universal testing, etc..

As stated earlier, they place themselves into a win-win situation with this kind of policy. If the infection numbers, fatality numbers, etc. come in much lower than what the doomers and gloomers predicted, they pat themselves on the back showing how effective their strict guidelines were. On the other hand, if their predictions take a big turn south and the numbers are worse than originally imagined, they still pat themselves on the back, assuring everyone the numbers would even be worse still if it hadn't been for the strict guidelines in the first place.

Win-Win!

I have a question for you Mr, Know-it-All: What is the primary objective this nation's lockdown: Is it to minimize fatalities or to minimize infections? Which is it?
Old 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM   #63
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Scare the World with a manufactured Flu Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
What is the primary objective this nation's lockdown: Is it to minimize fatalities or to minimize infections? Which is it?
To cause as much economic damage as possible, steal as much Fed govt. money as possible, when in reality the state economies were already floundering before the virus, and finally make Trump and conservatives appear as incapable of handling a major crisis, such as this manufactured pandemic, fear mongering MSM driven total bullsh*t narrative.....I might have missed a thing or two, but you get the AGENDA.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 04-23-2020 at 01:22 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2020, 01:40 PM   #64
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And just what great conspiracy are you talking about - I NEVER said there was one, other than abusing the situation by the left. By the media.

The virus is real, it is a pandemic.

Where do you get your delusions from?
Better check the "use by" on those old mushroom in your pantry.

I even said people like ME, who are at risk, should be taking the responsibility (google that word if you have to) for our own protection and let those NOT at as much risk get back to normal.

Do you make up EVERY post you write?

Although you quoted me, you NEVER once actually replied to anything I posted about the three groups.

Do you have anyone to explain it to you?

Because I would love to know what part of MY post was a massive conspiracy - it was facts about what we have out there.
Cut the crap. 75% of PA off topic spins that bullshit
Old 04-23-2020, 01:44 PM   #65
hcap

Quote:
Medical science is loathe to be wrong. It would destroy their credibility in the eyes of the public. So...how medical science self-protects is by recommending (in the name of "science", of course) stringent guidelines, such as masking (very dubious value), social distancing, universal testing, etc..

As stated earlier, they place themselves into a win-win situation with this kind of policy. If the infection numbers, fatality numbers, etc. come in much lower than what the doomers and gloomers predicted, they pat themselves on the back showing how effective their strict guidelines were. On the other hand, if their predictions take a big turn south and the numbers are worse than originally imagined, they still pat themselves on the back, assuring everyone the numbers would even be worse still if it hadn't been for the strict guidelines in the first place.

Win-Win!

I have a question for you Mr, Know-it-All: What is the primary objective this nation's lockdown: Is it to minimize fatalities or to minimize infections? Which is it?
Not only are you a conspiracy theorist politically, you think everyone on the religious threads have conspired against you and your god. With the help of the devil.

I don't take word you say seriously
Old 04-23-2020, 01:45 PM   #66
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
To cause as much economic damage as possible, steal as much Fed govt. money as possible, when in reality the state economies were already floundering before the virus, and finally make Trump and conservatives appear as incapable of handling a major crisis, such as this manufactured pandemic, fear mongering MSM driven total bullsh*t narrative.....I might have missed a thing or two, but you get the AGENDA.
"Q" told you?
Old 04-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #67
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I understand the political agenda, all too well. And I agree with you. There are politicians who want to break the back of this country. But my question to Mr. Know-it-All was purposely limited to the medical community's medical objective.

Stay tuned for a real fancy jig coming up...
Old 04-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #68
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
"Q" told you?
I'm right, Don't need Q, Don't need Trump...Any other questions, Harry?
Old 04-23-2020, 01:50 PM   #69
ElKabong

Quote:
So are you suggesting someone who has a pr-existing condition has not really died from this disease? Crackpotomania popular in uber rightie circles.

Doers that make it less dangerous or less lethal? Skewing the numbers into fake news???

I keep telling you and your buddies, epidemiologists have a better handle on that sort of data than horse playing pandemic deniers.

Difficult determination until we have more data on this novel virus.
However, experts can take an educated guess. 100 times more educated than the fringe you hang out with......

No underlying conditions in 5% of coronavirus deaths in English ospitals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/...lish-hospitals

The proportion of people dying of coronavirus who do not have underlying conditions has risen in recent weeks, from below 1% to about 5% of the total, Guardian analysis has found.

The analysis, based on daily statements released by NHS England from 5 March onwards, found that the proportion of people dying with no underlying conditions had increased sharply in the last three weeks.
.................................................. ......
Then again, The CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6913e2.htm

Preliminary Estimates of the Prevalence of Selected Underlying Health Conditions Among Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 — United States, February 12–March 28, 2020

Among 122,653 U.S. COVID-19 cases reported to CDC as of March 28, 2020, 7,162 (5.8%) patients had data available pertaining to underlying health conditions or potential risk factors; among these patients, higher percentages of patients with underlying conditions were admitted to the hospital and to an ICU than patients without reported underlying conditions. These results are consistent with findings from China and Italy, which suggest that patients with underlying health conditions and risk factors, including, but not limited to, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, COPD, coronary artery disease, cerebrovascular disease, chronic renal disease, and smoking, might be at higher risk for severe disease or death from COVID-19 (3,4). This analysis was limited by small numbers and missing data because of the burden placed on reporting health departments with rapidly rising case counts, and these findings might change as additional data become available.

Answer me, does a pre-existing condition invalidate that the patient died from covid-19? Does a pre-existing condition skew the numbers, and if so how much?

Does that make covid-19 less dangerous or less lethal? I keep telling you and your buddies, epidemiologists have a better handle on that sort of data than horse playing pandemic deniers. And we won't be certain until much later
You either don't know the answer to the question I posed, or you're not smart enough to comprehend it.

When you come up with an answer, please reply. Otherwise, I'm not interested in your rambling. It's not answering the question at hand (a very pertinent one at that).
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2020, 01:51 PM   #70
boxcar

Quote:
Not only are you a conspiracy theorist politically, you think everyone on the religious threads have conspired against you and your god. With the help of the devil.

I don't take word you say seriously
You didn't answer my question. Am I going to have to ask this question to your comrades that are smarter and brighter and more enlightened than you are? Don't you know what the objective to the medical community is? Or...if you don't know...what do you think it should be?
Old 04-23-2020, 01:54 PM   #71
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You either don't know the answer to the question I posed, or you're not smart enough to comprehend it.

When you come up with an answer, please reply. Otherwise, I'm not interested in your rambling. It's not answering the question at hand (a very pertinent one at that).
Hcap doesn't do tough questions. Take it from me! He just passed by one of my own home-rolled questions!
Old 04-23-2020, 01:57 PM   #72
davew

Quote:
In order for your ridiculous conspiracy theory ti function, you are assuming there is a vast cosmic international democratic,. liberal, globalist conspiracy to defraud your good ole imbecilic boys out of you life savings by enlisting 97% of the worlds expert medical professionals, epidemiologists and professors of infelicitous diseases, and destroy western civilization as we take down your Moron?

I am assuming you crackpots are crazier than bats out of hell.
Are Al Gore and Greta Thunberg in cahoots with these damn evil doers as well?

Gee sounds like climate denial has a new life
Please supply a source for your 97% number as you state it as well known fact. I suspect you pulled it out of your azz as you feel your crap is smarter than most others....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2020, 02:09 PM   #73
hcap

Quote:

I know a hell of lot more than you. You are not smart enough to read or remember what I POSTED from the Guardian, and the CDC. Nor bright enough to post one credentialed source positing that lack of precise data of pre-existing conditions changes the contagious nature and danger of covid-19 in any major way

You sheeple are just whining away fact-free.

Last edited by hcap; 04-23-2020 at 02:13 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2020, 02:21 PM   #74
ElKabong

Quote:
Hcap doesn't do tough questions. Take it from me! He just passed by one of my own home-rolled questions!
It's only a tough question if he's posting with an agenda. How many c19 deaths didn't involve pre existing or serious conditions. There's obviously an answer yet I can't find any of the pearl clutchers to give one

I'm sure I caught this last November, then a relapse right after Xmas. After early January it dissipated. When time allows I'll go in for testing to see if I can donate blood for what's being asked. Irony of ironies, I'll be going to the Dr and NP that I went to back in December about the sickness, who basically kicked the can down the road (negative test for flu, so they sent me to a cardiologist which was a waste of time).

I have a lot of faith in the medical community, but to me they really didn't handle this whole mess world wide as best as possible, but they did the best they could given the info at the time. No need to dogpile, same for politicians decisions. It's a new scenario

I found it interesting a Brit researcher thinks c19 was active in October, maybe earlier. My illness began Nov 14 (it WAS severe as I posted 2 months ago) , my wife and I last week checked our chess class attendance logs. One of our 5 yo's is from China originally, and he last attended our Nov 10 class. He was sick as a dog, just came back from China 2 or 3 weeks earlier.

We called his dad last weekend to "check up" on John. Said he was fine.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2020, 02:57 PM   #75
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
I'm sure I caught this last November, then a relapse right after Xmas. After early January it dissipated. When time allows I'll go in for testing to see if I can donate blood for what's being asked. Irony of ironies, I'll be going to the Dr and NP that I went to back in December about the sickness, who basically kicked the can down the road (negative test for flu, so they sent me to a cardiologist which was a waste of time).
Not to 1 up you or anything like that, I believe I had this virus in Feb of 2018, after returning from the NHC in Vegas....I had everyone of the symptoms, looking back, and was laid up for 2 weeks......Haven't been sick at all with anything since then.