Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #301
lsbets

Question for Box and Mac, and anyone else who thinks the kid got what he deserved:

Are you aware that the lead homicide investigator does not believe Zimmerman's story and wanted to charge him with manslaughter?

I am appalled with the two of you. But I love how Box uses Bible verses to show that Martin deserved to die. You sure sound like a fanatical muslim sometimes Box.
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #302
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly
You're right,by Blacks.
Thats obvious from the statistics. Your point is?
Old 03-28-2012, 12:03 AM   #303
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
That's been pointed out numerous times in this thread. Zimmerman had no real wounds.

But, Box gave himself away with his what if Martin was one of those militant blacks musing.

Our resident expert on Christianity seems to think the kid got what he deserved.
Really? What part of IF in my purely speculative remarks didn't you understand? There's been an awful lot of speculation in this thread by many due to the scarcity of information, which, evidently, has escaped your unbiased attention.

Boxcar
Old 03-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #304
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Really? What part of IF in my purely speculative remarks didn't you understand? There's been an awful lot of speculation in this thread by many due to the scarcity of information, which, evidently, has escaped your unbiased attention.

Boxcar
I know, you speculated the kid was one of those uppity militant blacks who was taught to attack white people.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #305
boxcar

Quote:
Question for Box and Mac, and anyone else who thinks the kid got what he deserved:

Are you aware that the lead homicide investigator does not believe Zimmerman's story and wanted to charge him with manslaughter?

I am appalled with the two of you. But I love how Box uses Bible verses to show that Martin deserved to die. You sure sound like a fanatical muslim sometimes Box.
Hate to tell you this, LS, but you're a liar. I never said the kid deserved to die. I quoted those verse in the context of speculations -- of what could have or might have transpired in the light of the scarce information we have.

Now, as far as the lead detective story goes, so why hasn't Zim been charged? I know that in your rush to defend "the kid" fair and balanced and truthfulness is not on your list of high priorities, is it?

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Whoa, did you catch that, LS? The STATE ATTORNEY'S office! This wasn't even left to the local yokels, was it? And you do know, the Feds were in on this case, too, right? How come they're not pressing charges, especially with Holder in charge?

Like I said earlier in this thread, it's been very educational. I surely have come to know some people better -- and with some, I'm sorry that I have learned what I have.

Boxcar
Old 03-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #306
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Hate to tell you this, LS, but you're a liar. I never said the kid deserved to die. I quoted those verse in the context of speculations -- of what could have or might have transpired in the light of the scarce information we have.

Now, as far as the lead detective story goes, so why hasn't Zim been charged? I know that in your rush to defend "the kid" fair and balanced and truthfulness is not on your list of high priorities, is it?

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Whoa, did you catch that, LS? The STATE ATTORNEY'S office! This wasn't even left to the local yokels, was it? And you do know, the Feds were in on this case, too, right? How come they're not pressing charges, especially with Holder in charge?

Like I said earlier in this thread, it's been very educational. I surely have come to know some people better -- and with some, I'm sorry that I have learned what I have.

Boxcar
You're so predicatable. I knew why charges weren't pressed, and I understand why they weren't. Here's some homework for you - go talk to a prosecutor and ask them for the reasons they decline to press charges. You might learn something. Actually, you probably won't, learning isn't exactly your strong suit.

But go ahead and keep justifying the kids death and then hide behind "I was just speculating". You've shown your ass in here and it doesn't look good.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #307
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
To all of you that think this kid got what he deserved, or that Zimmerman is innocent...
I don't believe there is a single person here who thinks Marin deserved to die.

The question is, was Zim's act of "self-defense" warranted? Did he BELIEVE his life was in danger? He easily could have. But without a credible eyewitness who saw EVERYTHING, I don't think this can ever be proven one way or the other.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #308
boxcar

Quote:
I know, you speculated the kid was one of those uppity militant blacks who was taught to attack white people.
Yeah, so? Prove me wrong, since you vehemently disagree, apparently. If you're going to defend him, defend hm already but with something concrete and not just with immature, visceral and emotional rhetoric. I don't have a dog in this hunt, and have even said that if the grand jury decides that a trial should be the way to go with Zim, I'm fine with that. Whatever the grand jury decides shows the system is working.

Boxcar
Old 03-28-2012, 12:28 AM   #309
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl45
I wonder how many white friend this boy had. I'll bet you none.
Just when you thought this thread couldn't get dummed down anymore...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #310
lsbets

Prove that the kid was not a militant black?

Holy crap. You're more of an idiot than I thought you were. "Prove that my crazy assed theory with nothing to back it up is wrong."

Wow.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:31 AM   #311
ElKabong

Quote:

The investigator hasn't been quoted since the witness stepped forward with his account, has he? If you have a quote after the witness gave his / her account I'd like read that quote.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 12:31 AM   #312
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I don't believe there is a single person here who thinks Marin deserved to die.

The question is, was Zim's act of "self-defense" warranted? Did he BELIEVE his life was in danger? He easily could have. But without a credible eyewitness who saw EVERYTHING, I don't think this can ever be proven one way or the other.
No PA, Box has come up with lots of different reason that the kid deserved to die, but when called out says he was just speculating.

Our very own Mr. Christian.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #313
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
The investigator hasn't been quoted since the witness stepped forward with his account, has he? If you have a quote after the witness gave his / her account I'd like read that quote.
There's a thing called Google. Use it. Helps you find almost anything. I read it off a link from Reason while I was on my phone.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #314
bigmack

Quote:
I am appalled with the two of you.
I should have listened to myself when I posted - Let's all wait to see how this shakes out. Because at this point there's all sorts of shit flying around.

Get what he deserved? Are you dense? From the beginning, my position has been that from the information I've read, I don't believe Zimm started the fight with TM.

AND that if you confront some neighborhood nerd in a neighborhood you've never been before, it's probably best to just answer their question and walk on. A fight started, nerd freaked. Nerd shot.

Where does anyone mention deserved?

When you choose to engage in a physical altercation with someone ANYTHING can happen? Whether you're blue, green yellow or Baptist.

Is that too tough to understand?

And this garbage about appalled and race and crap, you can cram that bit, Jack.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #315
boxcar

Quote:
You're so predicatable. I knew why charges weren't pressed, and I understand why they weren't. Here's some homework for you - go talk to a prosecutor and ask them for the reasons they decline to press charges. You might learn something. Actually, you probably won't, learning isn't exactly your strong suit.

But go ahead and keep justifying the kids death and then hide behind "I was just speculating". You've shown your ass in here and it doesn't look good.
Well, gee, Mr. Know-it-All, why don't you shine your brilliance upon all the unenlightened in this thread by sharing the reasons with the unwashed masses?

Here's another thing that is predictable: You won't. You know why: Because the quote I provided said why the prosecutor didn't want to move on this case. Did you miss that part of the quote, too?

Boxcar