Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-17-2022, 05:54 PM   #256
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Or in your case what comes to mind is "zombies ate your brain".
...and they walked away HUNGRY!
Old 08-18-2022, 12:27 PM   #257
formula_2002
what an easy game.

The New York Times

BREAKING NEWS

Allen Weisselberg, a top Trump executive, pleaded guilty to 15 felonies, admitting that he conspired with Donald Trump’s company in a tax scheme.

A thought. There is only a need for fly paper when there are fly's about.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 01:11 PM   #258
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
The New York Times

BREAKING NEWS

Allen Weisselberg, a top Trump executive, pleaded guilty to 15 felonies, admitting that he conspired with Donald Trump’s company in a tax scheme.

Donald Trump's company? He has like 500 of them. Do you know what BFD stands for?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2022, 01:31 PM   #259
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
I make my text bold because it pleases me and it makes the text clearer for me. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed either but I keep my whetstone handy and use it every day
I think you use the whetstone to sharpen the tool you use to give yourself a daily lobotomy. That would explain some things.

Quote:
A better thought... Please tell me how a fly can possess an about. No one can take you seriously if you don't know the plural for fly. Oh, wait. Never mind. No one takes you seriously anyway. Perhaps you and Joe can start the Dementia-crat Party.
Old 08-18-2022, 02:14 PM   #260
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
I am not the smartest guy on this board, but I KNOW I am smarter and more clever than you. Your posts reveal exactly who you are and how you think, if we can call what you do "thinking". You even have to bold things to draw more attention to yourself. Thanks for making me a bigger fan of Trump. The lefties have sooooo much wisdom.

Just wave the white flag and go back to your meaningless exacta matrices. You are on safer ground there.
Old 08-18-2022, 05:57 PM   #261
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Eric Trump reupped the old mistruth that his father was the first president in US history to not start a war while in office.

This false statement, which became so widely repeated in 2021 it prompted multiple news outlets to conduct fact-checks disproving the claim, was parroted by the former president’s son during a Wednesday appearance on Newsmax.

He’s anti-war … he didn’t want to go to war,” Eric Trump told host Eric Bolling of his father. “He’s the first president in the United States history that didn’t start a war.”

that part is true he has a doctor's note attesting to his heel spurs

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 08-18-2022, 06:05 PM   #262
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Putin invaded Ukraine on Biden's watch

'nuff said

Putin ain't a fool. He smells weakness and dementia from a mile away, as does the whole world
Old 08-19-2022, 08:39 AM   #263
tucker6

Quote:
Eric Trump reupped the old mistruth that his father was the first president in US history to not start a war while in office.

This false statement, which became so widely repeated in 2021 it prompted multiple news outlets to conduct fact-checks disproving the claim, was parroted by the former president’s son during a Wednesday appearance on Newsmax.

He’s anti-war … he didn’t want to go to war,” Eric Trump told host Eric Bolling of his father. “He’s the first president in the United States history that didn’t start a war.”

that part is true he has a doctor's note attesting to his heel spurs
Out of curiousity, what war did Trump start?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 10:14 AM   #264
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
or what president was the first not to start a war?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2022, 11:16 AM   #265
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The attack on the United States Of Americal Capital January 6, 2021

Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 08-19-2022 at 11:19 AM.
Old 08-19-2022, 11:25 AM   #266
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The attack on the United States Of Americal Capital January A6, 2021
It was an election protest.

You know...the kind of stuff America is famous for...people protesting their government.

When the left ransacks cities in the name of racial justice, it's called a "mostly peaceful protest"

When the right strolls through the capitol taking selfies and putting their feet on the speaker's desk (yes, there was some vandalism...but not enough to prevent legislators from continuing their work mere hours later), and killing NOBODY (they themselves were killed though - hello ASHLI BABBITT), it's called the worst thing to happen to America since 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

This is just one example of how you and a host of others in this country have become completely deranged and disconnected from reality.

It's ok. We'll be here telling you the truth regardless, in the hopes that maybe someday you might wake up from your Trump-induced coma.
Old 08-19-2022, 12:12 PM   #267
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

You know...the kind of stuff America is famous for...people protesting their government.

When the left ransacks cities in the name of racial justice, it's called a "mostly peaceful protest"

When the right strolls through the capitol taking selfies and putting their feet on the speaker's desk (yes, there was some vandalism...but not enough to prevent legislators from continuing their work mere hours later), and killing NOBODY (they themselves were killed though - hello ASHLI BABBITT), it's called the worst thing to happen to America since 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

This is just one example of how you and a host of others in this country have become completely deranged and disconnected from reality.

It's ok. We'll be here telling you the truth regardless, in the hopes that maybe someday you might wake up from your Trump-induced coma.
Oh my. You are too far gone. Strolling Through the capital? You are not only racing with blinkers on your eyes are completly covered and trump is incapable of rating you.You need a new barn. Perpahs a new trainer and jockey can get you straight.

Winston Churchill
Old 08-19-2022, 12:18 PM   #268
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I seriously don't think it will ever happen, no matter how much logic you throw at some people, they actually believe "the cause" is what matters
not the level of violence protesters engage in. I get this talking to one person I have known for 35 years and another 15. I find it utterly baffling.
Old 08-19-2022, 12:33 PM   #269
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Oh my. You are too far gone. Strolling Through the capital? You are not only racing with blinkers on your eyes are completly covered and trump is incapable of rating you.You need a new barn. Perpahs a new trainer and jockey can get you straight.
Give me the name of a SINGLE PERSON killed BY THE HANDS of a "RIOTER" on January 6.

ONE NAME

of ONE PERSON

KILLED by the hands (or a weapon) of a PRO-TRUMP "RIOTER"

I'll be waiting
Old 08-19-2022, 12:57 PM   #270
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Give me the name of a SINGLE PERSON killed BY THE HANDS of a "RIOTER" on January 6.

ONE NAME

of ONE PERSON

KILLED by the hands (or a weapon) of a PRO-TRUMP "RIOTER"

I'll be waiting

I still want to know how they assemble the Capitol police force, where do they get those guys from? Not only are for the most part poorly trained and incompetent, they seem to be extremely emotionally frail. Didn't like a half dozen of them kill themselves over Jan 6th?