Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2021, 03:30 PM   #136
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And now a murder by the street animals.
We need some vigilantes to open fire with some "street sweepers" on these crowds. None of their lives matter and the more killed the better.

https://www.newsweek.com/security-gu...a-gear-1653790

Smash and Grab Again...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SMAGA BLUE.JPG (23.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-29-2021, 04:24 PM   #137
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And now a murder by the street animals.
We need some vigilantes to open fire with some "street sweepers" on these crowds. None of their lives matter and the more killed the better.

https://www.newsweek.com/security-gu...a-gear-1653790

Smash and Grab Again...
This is what happens with liberal / woke or whatever applicable term relates to these DAs that eases or eliminates the punishment for offenders . It just emboldens them and it escalates from there
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 03:22 PM   #138
Inner Dirt

Not in California, but it pays big to shoplift:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...y6C?li=BBnbfcL

How is this not shoplifting? If the machine did freeze you don't walkout with the groceries. Every time I have went through a self checkout there was an employee in the general area.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 09:41 PM   #139
taxicab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

My wife was assaulted after school by a 12yo kid 2 weeks ago. School is doing everything possible to sweep it under the rug. Injuries are so bad she's been referred to a neurologist, having a hard time dealing with it emotionally and physically.
@ELK
Yours is the only post on this board that I have ever actually stopped myself from posting on due to the nature of the assault you described..........all the while understanding the stress level and anger your family is going through.
The reason I stopped from posting in your direction on this one is because of my feelings of what went on.
I thought as time went on my response would be softer.......well that didn't happen.
Honestly Kabong....
I don't care if that kid is only 12 years old.......and I think most on this board would agree with me.......If you looked up the rotten criminal kid and put him in the hospital......that would be justice.
Just can't imagine the hurt your family is feeling........words can't describe.
And the people covering for the POS kid.........the hospital for them also.
taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 09:56 PM   #140
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxicab View Post
@ELK
Yours is the only post on this board that I have ever actually stopped myself from posting on due to the nature of the assault you described..........all the while understanding the stress level and anger your family is going through.
The reason I stopped from posting in your direction on this one is because of my feelings of what went on.
I thought as time went on my response would be softer.......well that didn't happen.
Honestly Kabong....
I don't care if that kid is only 12 years old.......and I think most on this board would agree with me.......If you looked up the rotten criminal kid and put him in the hospital......that would be justice.
Thanks, and to all offering best wishes. The neurologist has set up an appointment for an mri, and prescribed physical therapy for her back and neck.

The whole attitude that petty criminals have now is disturbing. They just escalate their game until they go over whatever the line is now that gets you in real trouble

She's in contact with another teacher facing a similar situation in another ISD. In the Dallas area /County this apparently is an issue.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 10:21 PM   #141
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxicab View Post
@ELK
Honestly Kabong....
I could not ever fault someone who did this.
But for the grace of God, it could be me.

Unpleasant Story
When my (then) 28-month old daughter was molested by a babysitter's son (age 11 years, 10 months), I went to the babysitter and told her what had happened.

(We found it out after about 5 months of therapy when she named him.)

She wanted to argue that HER SON would never do such a thing.

I told her that I was giving her a heads-up. She could do whatever she chose to do with the information. I had my own child to take care of.

MY POINT is that somehow I was able to recognize that this was a kid with a problem and that me beating the crap out of an 11-year old was not the right thing to do.

Not sure how that would have worked out if he'd been (say) 15 or 16.

EPILOGUE
My daughter developed borderline personality disorder as a result. She's now 38 and... well, it's not been a great life.

As for THAT family...
1) At age 18 that boy shot and killed his estranged father.
2) At age 23 his older sister died of a drug overdose.
3) At age 16 his younger sister - she was 9 when he started molesting her (mom had them sleeping in the same bed!) --- At age 16 she died of a drug overdose, also killing her unborn baby.
4) The mother took her own life a couple of years later.

I am pleased to say that I took NO PLEASURE in any of that but do admit to a certain feeling that justice had been served.

Again, I say, I COULD NEVER hold someone else accountable for exacting justice themselves.
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2021, 08:51 AM   #142
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

El Kabong's experience is apparently not an outlier. Here's a piece about Dallas-area school administrators doing nothing repeatedly when faced with ugly facts:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/02...ols-nationwide

Quote:
Based on my years of experience teaching in public schools, this happens all the time. School administrators can always claim there’s “insufficient evidence” to punish an accused student. If they seriously investigated the issue, it would require police work such as looking at camera footage, taking statements from other students, and reviewing student disciplinary records. What’s more, if they find the accused student guilty, there would be even more paperwork to determine and carry out the proper punishment.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2021, 01:42 PM   #143
Inner Dirt

I think it is ok to post this, as I am sure the statue of limitations has long since run out on a battery I committed over 40 years ago. A good friend of my girlfriend who was still a virgin was raped. It was a hot day and she was apartment hunting and recognized a guy from High School from a few years prior, he invited her in for a cold drink and rapped her.

Even though she had bruising on her breasts, the cops said it would be a case of he said, she said. The cool thing was the guy was like 3rd man at the local grocery store I shopped at and an arrogant prick. I had been in his line previously many times and he would always hit on girls bragging about his new Trans-Am.

All his co-workers some of which my girlfriend went to school with pretty much hated his guts, so I was able to get his unlisted number and work schedule. I let the dust settle on his crime for a while then started stalking him and calling him on the phone, there were plenty pay phones around and I also had an out of town friend call him. I also had other people leave notes on his car. I found out he bought a gun and transferred to another store. Buying a gun just ruined his chance at a fair fight. I found out when he was in charge of the closing shift so he would be the last out. We had not made any contacts for a while, I hide in some trees by his car in dark clothes and a nylon over my head. As he was putting his keys in the door I snuck up behind him and slammed his face into the car, then drug him to the hood and hit him with body punches till my arms were tired. Unfortunately for him I was an amateur heavy boxer and a power lifter,
so I had strength, endurance, and knew how to punch. Took me a while to punch myself out.

Through the grapevine I heard he spent a week in the hospital, and never connected the dots. I supposed he figured a lot of people did not like him.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 01:24 PM   #144
summersquall

DA in Oakland Co. MI. files manslaughter charges against parents of most recent school shooter. https://www.theoaklandpress.com/2021...oting-suspect/

~ Lily Tomlin
summersquall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 05:22 PM   #145
davew

14 arrested in LA county, and most are now free to continue doing what they do ....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/14...?ocid=msedgntp
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2021, 07:39 PM   #146
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
14 arrested in LA county, and most are now free to continue doing what they do ....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/14...?ocid=msedgntp
Thanks to the lunacy of leftists.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:34 PM   #147
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersquall View Post
DA in Oakland Co. MI. files manslaughter charges against parents of most recent school shooter. https://www.theoaklandpress.com/2021...oting-suspect/
they just decided to go on vacation, with no forwarding address ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shooting.html
Old 03-22-2022, 06:51 PM   #148
davew

a new sort of tourist coming to California ... crime tourism

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: