Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-16-2021, 11:48 AM   #1
boxcar

Is a Vaxx Tsunami of Disease & Death Coming?

A Tsunami of Chronic Disease and Death

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1236150000

Read this quickly -- within 48 hours because the article is only up for this length of time.

I tend to think there is such a Tsunami coming and the deep state will find a way to blame the unvaxxed for it.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:57 PM   #2
classhandicapper

I don't know much about this guy Mercola, but I know mainstream types think he's a scamster. A LOT of his articles have links to vitamins and other nutritional supplements he's selling. That's not a good sign. Not that I trust everything we are being told by mainstream sources either, but some of the Covid coverage from non mainstream sources has been a bit off the rails. I'm just going to hope these guys are all wrong.
Old 08-16-2021, 09:57 PM   #3
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't know much about this guy Mercola, but I know mainstream types think he's a scamster. A LOT of his articles have links to vitamins and other nutritional supplements he's selling. That's not a good sign. Not that I trust everything we are being told by mainstream sources either, but some of the Covid coverage from non mainstream sources has been a bit off the rails. I'm just going to hope these guys are all wrong.

I have read many articles that he has written and seen many of his videos. I have not found either the articles or the videos to be commercials for products. He presents his opinions in a very reasonable way. He certainly is not afraid to opine on medical issues outside of what is accepted or allowed by the mainstream medical community.
Old 08-17-2021, 02:43 AM   #4
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Do You Remember The Time...

"Remember before 9/11 when they weakened our military by forcing them to get the anthrax vaccine.

They claimed Iraq had WMD and anthrax chemtrails and "weapons".

The military had the most resignations ever. They sued the pentagon and WON.

They never compensated those that were injured. They denied VA benefits.

They were targeting our soldiers, as they are now.

The military is the only way....they need to hold up their oath.

"Military is the only way" is not about martial law.

We don't need martial law this moment, what we need is to back our troops to stand up against being government lab rats.

We need our soldiers to remember history....remember their OATH.

Very Important:They weaken your military before they hit you with the final blow.

Remember 9/11....same crimes, updated version.....Wake Up."
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2021, 03:23 AM   #5
thaskalos

Quote:
You couldn't be more wrong. Joseph Mercola is at the very forefront of health and wellness, and his "non-mainstream" advice is always impeccably researched. If the mainstream types DIDN'T think that he is a "scammer"...then this would have been a dead giveaway that he is as big a fraud as they are.

You keep telling us here that you are retired with an impressive retirement fund due to your wise investing. Since you obviously have both time and money...buy one of the man's inexpensive books so you can find out something about him...instead of commenting on things that you know nothing about.
Old 08-17-2021, 07:45 AM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
What's in it for Mercola to scam us? How does he stand to make billions in profits off his misinformation or disinformation? His sale of vitamins is going to go through the stratosphere, even though there are numerous online competitors selling the same things?

There are two reasons I find his theory to be credible. I just posted three separate stories about medical mistreatments (or malpractice!) of three hospital patients. Only one of those stories ended well because mother and daughter adamantly insisted that the hospital give the patient the proper treatment. And what about the fourth story wherein a man is being denied a life-saving liver transplant unless he first receives the jab? I have to think these hospitals are being incentivized in no small way by the government to not only give jabs but to keep the covid numbers high. Wasn't this how the game was played in the very beginning when hospitals were paid by the government to come up with covid diagnoses?

The second reason is that I can easily see the government passing an edict declaring that all the unvaxxed in this country are domestic terrorists. We already know the CDC is working on a plan to create "green camps" to lock up the unvaxxed to isolate them from the vaxxed population.

This current administration, and even more importantly, the real powers behind it are pure evil. I don't put anything past them.
Old 08-17-2021, 10:45 AM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You couldn't be more wrong. Joseph Mercola is at the very forefront of health and wellness, and his "non-mainstream" advice is always impeccably researched. If the mainstream types DIDN'T think that he is a "scammer"...then this would have been a dead giveaway that he is as big a fraud as they are.

You keep telling us here that you are retired with an impressive retirement fund due to your wise investing. Since you obviously have both time and money...buy one of the man's inexpensive books so you can find out something about him...instead of commenting on things that you know nothing about.
Heard they called Galileo a scammer back in his day too. He was trying to sell people these silly contraptions called telescopes...everyone knew the thing was a tool of the DEVIL!
Old 08-17-2021, 10:50 AM   #8
classhandicapper

Quote:
Since you obviously have both time and money...buy one of the man's inexpensive books so you can find out something about him...instead of commenting on things that you know nothing about.
I've been reading his articles via Lew Rockwell for so long I can't even remember when I started, but I've been reading Lew Rockwell since prior to 2000. In almost every article of his on that site there is a link to something he's selling related to that article. I even ordered and took a few supplements he recommended to help prevent and dissolve kidney stones (which did not work). Along the way I researched what others were saying about him. The list of articles bashing him as a quack and charlatan just looking to sell vitamins and supplements is endless and constant.

Here's the latest, but they are endless.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...7ce_story.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-articles.html

Again, I am more cynical than anyone when it comes to mainstream reporting on anything, but that doesn't mean I'm going to simply accept the word of someone that everyone else is calling a quack either. I don't know the guy, but I'm skeptical.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-17-2021 at 11:00 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2021, 10:51 AM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Look at WaPo doing it's job exposing people...but only on the right...

The fact that they wasted their time and space like that, on someone nobody has ever heard of (in the grand scheme of things), tells you a lot.
Old 08-17-2021, 11:40 AM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
I've been reading his articles via Lew Rockwell for so long I can't even remember when I started, but I've been reading Lew Rockwell since prior to 2000. In almost every article of his on that site there is a link to something he's selling related to that article. I even ordered and took a few supplements he recommended to help prevent and dissolve kidney stones (which did not work). Along the way I researched what others were saying about him. The list of articles bashing him as a quack and charlatan just looking to sell vitamins and supplements is endless and constant.

Here's one of the latest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...7ce_story.html

Again, I am more cynical than anyone when it comes to mainstream reporting on anything, but that doesn't mean I'm going to simply accept the word of someone that everyone else is calling a quack either. I don't know the guy, but I'm skeptical.
The problem with Wapo is that it is a huge perpetrator of fake news. The Wapo's of this world will smear, slander and discredit anyone who isn't preaching from the same Deep State bible. While Doc Mercola may not be an angel with a radiant halo, I would be very hesitant to take the word of any radical leftist publication, such as Wapo.

So...how do I decide what to believe about anything Mercola writes, especially about covid? I check other alternative news sources to see if they differ significantly from him on any given subject. For example, take the subject of "common sense" prophylactic natural measures to protect against covid. Many doctors happen to agree with Mercola's recommendations -- advice that largely have to do with taking charge of your own healthcare by building up your immune system, which by the way cannot be done by masking up everywhere you go, or by staying in lockdown mode, or by the constant sanitizing of everything you touch. My wife and I take vitamins daily and among them are the six or so fundamentally important ones to achieve the end of a healthy immune system (C, D3, Zinc, NAC, Q&B, etc.) So far, so good for wifey and I.

Don't you find it a wee bit suspicious that virtually all these hoidy toidy, elitist public health officials with all their fancy degrees and credentials, who are wedded to the Western Medicine-style, mainstream drug treatment culture have had nothing at all to say about the kind of common sense, take-personal-control-of-your-own-health measures I just described above? One would think that if these public health officials and the Faucis of this world were truly concerned about helping to keep Americans healthy during this "pandemic", that such advice would be flowing freely. But it has not! And that kind of silence alone speaks very loudly to me. Evidently, these public health officials don't want to encourage Americans to take charge of their own well being. So, they don't preach self-control, but rather State control.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:02 PM   #11
classhandicapper

Boxcar,

I have a similar distrust of mainstream and a similar approach as you.

When Covid first started I did a lot of research. I concluded I should take extra vitamin D3, C, A, and other immune enhancing supplements. The thing is, if it didn't help there was no downside to what I was doing.

That's different than someone telling me the vaccine is going to cause all sorts of health issues, I should not get vaccinated, and I should take his supplements instead. If he's wrong (or lying just to create sales), I'm screwed. So I have to weigh what he's saying vs. the possibility that thousands of doctors and scientists are knowingly lying about the vaccine and untold people are going to die or get very sick because of it.

My guess is the truth is somewhere in between. The risks of the vaccines are probably a little higher than they know or are letting on so far, but that's because they are making a value judgement that the risks of the vaccine are lower than the risks of Covid. It's what I've recently been referring to as the "noble lie". They know they aren't telling 100% of the truth, but they think they are doing a greater good by not scaring people about the risks and encouraging the vaccine.

That's what I've been objecting to. I just want the truth. Then as individuals we should decide (with our doctors and families) what we should do. At 62, I chose to get vaccinated, but I am still contemplating whether to get a booster in several months. It's going to be a VERY tough decision for me because I am operating in ignorance.
Old 08-17-2021, 12:41 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Boxcar,

When Covid first started I did a lot of research. I concluded I should take extra vitamin D3, C, A, and other immune enhancing supplements. The thing is, if it didn't help there was no downside to what I was doing.

That's different than someone telling me the vaccine is going to cause all sorts of health issues, I should not get vaccinated, and I should take his supplements instead. If he's wrong (or lying just to create sales), I'm screwed. So I have to weigh what he's saying vs. the possibility that thousands of doctors and scientists are knowingly lying about the vaccine and untold people are going to die or get very sick because of it.

My guess is the truth is somewhere in between. The risks of the vaccines are probably a little higher than they know or are letting on so far, but that's because they are making a value judgement that the risks of the vaccine are lower than the risks of Covid. It's what I've recently been referring to as the "noble lie". They know they aren't telling 100% of the truth, but they think they are doing a greater good by not scaring people about the risks and encouraging the vaccine.

That's what I've been objecting to. I just want the truth. Then as individuals we should decide (with our doctors and families) what we should do. At 62, I chose to get vaccinated, but I am still contemplating whether to get a booster in several months. It's going to be a VERY tough decision for me because I am operating in ignorance.
Truth is of inestimable value -- something in this fallen world, one has to diligently and carefully search for. Most people, are not entirely truthful, i.e. the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I wasn't aware that Mercola was telling people that the vaxxes would harm them, which is a big difference from saying they "could" harm you.

But even our public health officials were not fully truthful, as we saw by that FDA document of "possible covid-19 adverse events" document dated October, 2020. Do you think there would be as many vaxxers today if they were fully informed of the possible harm these experimental drugs could inflict? What happened to our right of informed consent? Our government demands that we just say "yes" to their experimental drugs, while at the same time they conceal a great deal of truth from us.

The bottom line for me is this: The preponderance of evidence is that all the entities involved in the Deep State have not been acting in good faith all these months. Therefore, I must search for facts (truth) elsewhere and draw the best conclusions I can. This is where critical thinking comes in.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:14 PM   #13
AndyC

Fast Covid tests

It seems that if we fully embraced fast Covid tests there really wouldn't be much need for a lot of the nonsense required today. I wasn't aware of how little these tests are used before watching this:

Old 08-17-2021, 02:34 PM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
Boxcar,

The "thousands of doctors and scientists" are not just engaging in 'noble lies'...they are downright lying to the public and creating the most unhealthy society that the world has ever seen. How much criticism did Robert Atkins receive for many decades from the "establishment" because of his low-carb health advice? And only now, long after the good doctor has died, has the establishment finally embraced Atkins' concepts...even though MILLIONS of people through the years had experienced astonishing health improvement by following this pioneer's health guidelines.

Screw the "thousands of doctors", and do your own research when it comes to "health and wellness"...I say. And start BEFORE you get sick, because when serious sickness strikes, the fear and the desperation that accompanies it makes it almost impossible for us to shun the "conventional medicine" that the establishment wants to shove down our throats.

My wife was stricken with cancer in the year 2000...and the doctors at a much esteemed hospital gave her six months to live. Since conventional medicine couldn't cure her, I suggested to her that we follow the alternative medicine route, along with the "conventional" procedures that our 'mainstream' doctors were already prescribing. But when my wife discussed this with her "mainstream" doctors, the doctors laughed at the idea...and outright called alternative medicine not only a fraud...but also counterproductive to the "effective" treatment that they themselves had in mind for her at the hospital.

Fast-forward five years after my wife's death, and I myself was diagnosed with an advanced form of cancer...which the "mainstream" doctors told me would kill me in a year's time if it was left untreated. Even though I was the sole caretaker of a then 9-year old child...I totally ignored the "mainstream" doctors' advice...and relied strictly on the alternative medicine that the doctors had laughed at during my wife's ordeal. I decided to look to the MAVERICKS for my survival...and not to the mainstream fraudsters who are currently masquerading as "health care professionals". And...not only am I still here to tell the story, but I am also in the best health and shape of my life...three months shy of my 60th birthday. And my deepest regret is that I wasn't persuasive enough with my wife some 20 years ago.

And now, when I hear the "mainstream" fraudsters peddling the company lines that the pharmaceutical companies have fed them...I am reminded of what Linus Pauling (look him up) once said:

"There will never be a cure for cancer. Because, no matter how many people are dying from it...there are even more people making a living from this disease".

Last edited by thaskalos; 08-17-2021 at 02:48 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2021, 03:22 PM   #15
AndyC

Quote:
.........Fast-forward five years after my wife's death, and I myself was diagnosed with an advanced form of cancer...which the "mainstream" doctors told me would kill me in a year's time if it was left untreated. Even though I was the sole caretaker of a then 9-year old child...I totally ignored the "mainstream" doctors' advice...and relied strictly on the alternative medicine that the doctors had laughed at during my wife's ordeal. I decided to look to the MAVERICKS for my survival...and not to the mainstream fraudsters who are currently masquerading as "health care professionals". And...not only am I still here to tell the story, but I am also in the best health and shape of my life...three months shy of my 60th birthday. And my deepest regret is that I wasn't persuasive enough with my wife some 20 years ago.......

While it is one thing to claim that you would go an alternate route if faced with life-threatening medical problems it is yet another to actually take the route when the medical problems arise. I have great sympathy for what you and your wife endured with her illness and immense admiration for your courage in dealing with yours.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: