Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2021, 03:18 PM   #166
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You can find your answer by searching on the web on the subject (assuming you have an open mind). Plenty out there. I'm done with you. In your words, Fk you

Have a nice day
Those answers don't explain away the physics in any realistic way, but nice try. You must be a (terrible) fiction writer with the stories you tell. Or maybe a journalist for a bottom-shelf supermarket tabloid? Does stupidity run rampant in your family or do you just practice it every day? And judging by your posts you don't have the control to be done. I sure as hell do. Buh-bye now.

Have a shitty day today and every day.
Old 11-29-2021, 03:37 PM   #167
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Those answers don't explain away the physics in any realistic way, but nice try. You must be a (terrible) fiction writer with the stories you tell. Or maybe a journalist for a bottom-shelf supermarket tabloid? Does stupidity run rampant in your family or do you just practice it every day? And judging by your posts you don't have the control to be done. I sure as hell do. Buh-bye now.

Have a shitty day today and every day.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2021, 05:57 PM   #168
ranchwest

Quote:
Fiction. Vapor. Rumor.

Take your pick
Not according to Spartacus Educational:

John Lester Quigley was a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. When Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested in New Orleans on 9th August, 1963, he requested a meeting with an FBI agent. Quigley was sent to interview Oswald. It has been suggested by Robert J. Groden that the "FBI, via Quigley, may have used the arrest as their chance to interview, or debrief" Oswald. It was later discovered that Quigley destroyed the notes he took during the interview.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:15 PM   #169
ranchwest

Quote:
Fiction. Vapor. Rumor.

Take your pick
My pick is to quote from Volume IV of the WC, Mr. Quigley's testimony:

Orleans Police Department, on August 10, 1963.
Mr. STEEN. How did you come to interview Mr. Oswald?
Mr. QUIGLEY. Lt. Francis L. Martello, platoon commander at the first district,
New Orleans Police Station, called our office and advised that he wished an
agent to stop by there since there was a prisoner who desired to speak with
an agent.
As a result of this telephone call, I proceeded to the first district.
Mr. STERN. Did you receire the telephone call?
Mr. QUIGLEY. So, sir; I did not.
Mr. DULLES. By agent, did he mean agent of the FBI?
Mr. QUI~LEY. Yes, sir; yes, sir.
Mr. STERN. You were assigned by someone in your office to take this assignment?
Mr. QUIGLEY. That is right. This was on a Saturday, which we operate on
a skeleton staff. We do not have a full staff on a Saturday.
Mr. STERN. Were you accompanied by any other agent of the FBI in making
this interview?
Mr. QUIGLEY. I was not.
Mr. STEEN. Is that normal, under your procedures?
Mr. QUIGLEY. I would say yes. Agents operate independently unless there
is a specific reason for more than one agent to be present.

ElKabong, stop rattling off poppycock that you have no clue about. First you claimed Oswald went down the stairs, but you could not cite any source for that statement. Now, you claim that Oswald did not request to speak to an FBI agent and that he did not meet with one. Well, here it is, directly from the Warren Commission testimony of the FBI agent himself.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:36 PM   #170
ElKabong

Mr Quigley? Sounds like a children's bedtime story book author
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 11-30-2021, 12:19 AM   #171
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Not according to Spartacus Educational:

John Lester Quigley was a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. When Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested in New Orleans on 9th August, 1963, he requested a meeting with an FBI agent. Quigley was sent to interview Oswald. It has been suggested by Robert J. Groden that the "FBI, via Quigley, may have used the arrest as their chance to interview, or debrief" Oswald. It was later discovered that Quigley destroyed the notes he took during the interview.
Hard to take you guys seriously on this stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus_Educational

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center "the site simply reproduces a host of conspiracy theories that first appeared elsewhere" and "many of the books repeatedly cited in footnotes are other conspiracist tracts offering their own speculations".[3] Arthur Goldwag, author of Cults, Conspiracies, and Secret Societies and The New Hate: A History of Fear and Loathing on the Populist Right, described it as "very shoddy, not well-sourced".[3]

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-30-2021 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:05 AM   #172
ranchwest

Quote:
Hard to take you guys seriously on this stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus_Educational

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center "the site simply reproduces a host of conspiracy theories that first appeared elsewhere" and "many of the books repeatedly cited in footnotes are other conspiracist tracts offering their own speculations".[3] Arthur Goldwag, author of Cults, Conspiracies, and Secret Societies and The New Hate: A History of Fear and Loathing on the Populist Right, described it as "very shoddy, not well-sourced".[3]
Uh, the Spartacus article jives with the Warren Commission testimony. But your best stab at a response is that the FBI agent's name sounds like a children's author. Such is your best effort.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:24 AM   #173
davew

isn't the Southern Poverty Law Center just left loony propaganda?

why would anyone quite them?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 05:52 AM   #174
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Our next door neighbor was an Irish women who was outside sobbing. We were just coming home from school when she told us JFK had been killed. My mom forced us to watch the television day of the funeral. It was my birthday.
I remember my mom crying also. One of my favorite teachers in jr. high school took the whole class out into the basement hallway to give us the news. Not sure why he took us into a semi-dark hallway.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:04 AM   #175
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Well, that's where we went for nuclear bomb attack practice in those days. Maybe he was expecting something even more dire.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 09:43 AM   #176
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You think he was going to say "I'm going to Disneyland" ???

I'm not hung up on the word patsy. Eyewitnesses, fingerprints, 2 dead people from his weapons etc etc. That's what interests me
But you DO seem HUNG UP on Oswald's personality and personal life and lack of achievements. You've posted the same thing about him more than once in this thread as if to bolster your argument.

Is it not fair game then to point out that Oswald claiming he was a PATSY, does not fit your profile?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-30-2021 at 09:46 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2021, 04:31 PM   #177
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
But you DO seem HUNG UP on Oswald's personality and personal life and lack of achievements. You've posted the same thing about him more than once in this thread as if to bolster your argument.

Is it not fair game then to point out that Oswald claiming he was a PATSY, does not fit your profile?
More on the facts than anything. Who owed the weapon...whose fingerprints were on the weapon...shell casings by the weapon and window... shot and killed a cop according to multiple witnesses....ran into the texas theater where he pulled a gun on cops....

Yet people don't believe he shot anyone.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:13 PM   #178
Inner Dirt

Quote:
More on the facts than anything. Who owed the weapon...whose fingerprints were on the weapon...shell casings by the weapon and window... shot and killed a cop according to multiple witnesses....ran into the texas theater where he pulled a gun on cops....

I think Oswald shot Kennedy through the neck, I think there were multiple gunman. Oswald was the only one caught. The Warren Commission report was purposely inaccurate painting Oswald as a lone gunman. My feeling was the government did not exactly know what happened and did not want to admit it.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2021, 03:39 PM   #179
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I think the SS shot him by accident is plausible...but I really can't wait for the "Bobby" thread to start!

Last edited by Tom; 12-01-2021 at 03:45 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2021, 06:53 PM   #180
fast4522

Quote:

I am not a you people, and yet I am open to suggest killing someone in a moving car is really a tough task. I absolutely believe he fired a shot, not sure he was able to hit the President. Oh that sweet smell of gunpowder upwind, several could smell gunpowder who were inside a moving motorcade. Discounting these things are as insignificant is just another mistake. This is not something that can be wrapped up to put a bow on it. First admit that they have been lying to you your whole life, and maybe it started before we were born.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: