Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-10-2018, 05:01 AM   #121
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Somehow, conspiracy theorists keep winding up in Trump administration.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/09/som...dministration/

John Gibbs, a senior official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, repeatedly promoted a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief had engaged in satanic rituals.

During the 2016 campaign, Gibbs was among many prominent supporters of candidate Donald Trump who spread false claims that John Podesta — at the time chairman of the Clinton operation — had attended a dinner held by satirical performance artist named Marina Abramovic who had previously mocked superstitious religious beliefs under the term “spirit cooking.”

Far-right internet trolls spun several emails released by WikiLeaks into a wide-ranging theory that Podesta, his brother Tony, and other top Democratic officials were secretly running a global child slavery ring which also involved satanic rituals and murder out of a pizzeria in a Washington suburb — a fiasco that came to be known as pizzagate.

Proceed with the cacophony

How do you know? are you John Podesta? maybe John Gibbs saw him there?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 06:55 AM   #122
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Some surrogates have changed their mind after giving birth, filing lawsuits after being paid. This might not be a bad law.
Exactly. There should be laws on the books regarding surrogacy in all states.
There should also be laws on the books regarding the parentage of children of same sex couples. Who are the parents? This law makes sure that all involved are treated fairly and uniformly.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 07:06 AM   #123
biggestal99

Quote:
Cacophony, with an emphasis on PHONY... Hows about 2 or more leaked emails that support a secret Democratic party Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice ring.?

Proceed with the cacophony
Is called mass hysteria. It’s a well known phenonom.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #124
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I never said I believed there is some secret Dem Luciferian + whatever other words you put in my mouth and tacked on there.

The only thing I'VE done in THIS THREAD, is ask you if you believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS.

I bet you haven't even read any of the emails...because if you had, you couldn't come back here with a straight face (like mostpost, but he's GOOD), and tell me yes, I believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS...

Then again, you probably have read them, agree with me, but don't want to say so publicly. Any IDIOT reading those emails will say to themselves "self, what the hell are they talking about...it's certainly not about food."

If those emails came from Manafort you'd be demanding a second special counsel just to investigate what the hell he was covering up with the use of select food item code words.
Maybe you avoided saying "secret Dem Luciferian, blah, blah, blash, but every other conspiracist here has.

Pizza, Hot dogs NO!! I have not read any leaked emails that convince me they are talking about secret Dem Luciferian conspiracies. That's why I keep asking all present conspiacists to quote some so I can nuclearize them and utter ally destroy all the PAS loonies. Including you and CH.

davew specificall posted an unknown sourced video claiming a "Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice. Comet ping pong pizza is at the center of this nonsense

Last edited by hcap; 03-10-2018 at 09:13 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 09:16 AM   #125
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Is called mass hysteria. It’s a well known phenonom.

Allan
It is and was politically weaponized by PA off topic.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:18 AM   #126
davew

Not a podesta email but from stratfor executive stating Obama spent $65,000 flying in pizza/dog from Chicago for a private party.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-from-chicago/

were these special pizza/dogs or did that $65K also include jet fuel/rental?
Old 03-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #127
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Not a podesta email but from stratfor executive stating Obama spent $65,000 flying in pizza/dog from Chicago for a private party.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-from-chicago/

were these special pizza/dogs or did that $65K also include jet fuel/rental?
Even if this crock is true, It was from 2012, 4 years before the 2016 prez election.Are you saying pizza and hot dogs are "code words". Can you prove they are not about ordering food? So pizzagate aficionados must not only rely on questionable sources, but also unproven code words from pedophiles. Post the so-called "pedophile" dictionary, and just one mainstream reliable source verifying the order and delivery.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:07 AM   #128
davew

How about Anthony Weiner - would you consider him a pedophile?
Old 03-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #129
hcap

So now Obama was running a child-trafficking ring?

Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive

Dissecting the #PizzaGate Conspiracy Theories

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...pizzagate.html
Old 03-10-2018, 10:51 AM   #130
boxcar

Quote:
Maybe you avoided saying "secret Dem Luciferian, blah, blah, blash, but every other conspiracist here has.
Didn't your goddess Hillary believe there was a "vast right wing conspiracy" against her?
Old 03-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #131
hcap

A "vast right wing conspiracy"

There was in the 90's, and it was refreshed by Turnip supporters recently.

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...g%20conspiracy

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory popularized by a 1995 memo by political opposition researcher Chris Lehane and then referenced in 1998 by the then First Lady of the United States Hillary Clinton, in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign
Old 03-10-2018, 11:09 AM   #132
boxcar

Quote:
A "vast right wing conspiracy"

There was in the 90's, and it was refreshed by Turnip supporters recently.

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...g%20conspiracy

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory popularized by a 1995 memo by political opposition researcher Chris Lehane and then referenced in 1998 by the then First Lady of the United States Hillary Clinton, in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign
Of course, there was. After all, the objects of the conspiracy are dem(on)s.

And in addtion the scientific consensus, naturally, has proven that conspiracies are only and always one-way streets.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:20 AM   #133
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Of course, there was. After all, the objects of the conspiracy are dem(on)s.

And in addtion the scientific consensus, naturally, has proven that conspiracies are only and always one-way streets.
Save this crap for the religious thread. Your personal reservation
Old 03-10-2018, 11:36 AM   #134
boxcar

Quote:
Save this crap for the religious thread. Your personal reservation
I'm equally at home on the reservation (religion) or off of it (the profane world). You just don't like that, do you?
Old 03-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #135
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The vast conspiracy in the 90s was the Bitch attacking the victims of her POS predator drone of a husband. She used that to deflect his culpability in demeaning women to satisfy his animal lust.

I have to wash my hands every time I post about those two scumbags.

Last edited by Tom; 03-10-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply