Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-24-2019, 06:39 PM   #16
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Uncle Joe... always up to cop a feel or feel a cop ..
Good one!

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-24-2019, 10:03 PM   #17
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

More 'current' news of the honorable and honest Joe Biden.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 04-24-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-24-2019, 10:11 PM   #18
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Hmmm, another poll and Biden would win. This seems familiar.

https://morningconsult.com/2019/04/2...-donald-trump/
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 06:26 AM   #19
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Holy shit.

Joe Biden announces his 2020 POTUS candidacy by utilizing a completely "Fake News" Charlottesville, VA attack by taking Trump's words completely out of context.

Old 04-25-2019, 08:21 AM   #20
Ocala Mike

What "context" is needed to denounce white supremacist anti-semites? Events of that day threw Trump a softball, and he whiffed on it. We will be bombarded with replays of that moment for the next 18 months.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 08:42 AM   #21
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
What "context" is needed to denounce white supremacist anti-semites? Events of that day threw Trump a softball, and he whiffed on it. We will be bombarded with replays of that moment for the next 18 months.
This is the full text of his comments from that day.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nscript-241662

Yet the full of shit left pulls a stunt you see on shitshows like Vox and TMZ, and simply post the bolded portion of one answer of many answers given that day:

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name"

This is the very definition of fake news. And Gropin' Joe Biden starts his campaign off with fake news. But hey, what should we expect from a plagiarist?
Old 04-25-2019, 09:22 AM   #22
elysiantraveller

Was he talking about the tiki torch folks chanting the Einsatzgruppen "blood and soil" phrase or the "fine people" too dumb to realize it was a organized neo-Nazi rally?
Old 04-25-2019, 09:32 AM   #23
elysiantraveller

Hot take:

Once you remove the culture war stuff Biden's views and ability to accomplish them seem much more in sync with the general consensus of this board than Trump.

Of course he will have to tilt left during the Primary before coming back but still...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-25-2019 at 09:33 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 09:44 AM   #24
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Hot take:

Once you remove the culture war stuff Biden's views and ability to accomplish them seem much more in sync with the general consensus of this board than Trump.

Of course he will have to tilt left during the Primary before coming back but still...

I'd much rather Joe Biden come out of the Democrat side than any other progressive batshit crazy candidate out there. If it isn't a Republican, Joe is by far the best of the worst the left has to offer.

I think he is gonna have a rough time though with the extreme platforms that are overwhelming the Dem party right now.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:47 AM   #25
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
I'd much rather Joe Biden come out of the Democrat side than any other progressive batshit crazy candidate out there. If it isn't a Republican, Joe is by far the best of the worst the left has to offer.

I think he is gonna have a rough time though with the extreme platforms that are overwhelming the Dem party right now.
Not if Obama/Trump supporters begin defecting... and they will.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:48 AM   #26
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The DNC plan is to use that instead of having a platform.

Dem Daily Double Down - race card and impeachment
Both will solve so many problems across the country.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #27
reckless
Veteran

Creepy Joe Biden -- the original Delaware Kissing Bug -- is the easiest of all those Democrat candidates to defeat in 2020.

Biden cannot defend Obama's dangerous domestic record; Biden cannot defend Obama's dangerous Iran Nuclear deal; Biden cannot defend Obama's piss-poor record on the economy and jobs against Donald Trump's sensational accomplishment of showing more blacks, women and minorities working in 2 1-2 years than Obama's eight years.

Again, there is the USA manufacturing explosion going on, to the tune of 5 1-2 million more jobs created, thanks to Trump, and people will laugh at Biden the Delaware Kissing Bug suggesting he will win Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan.

Plus, there's the Biden & Son decades' old China lobby criminality that will get addressed sooner or later.

I know, there are way too many business, political and economic dunces who have trolled this site knocking Trump and his 100s of accomplishments ... stupidity still reigns regardless of the facts. Sound thinking posters on here don't buy this stupidity and haven't for years.

Biden is a clown, a dope and a failure incapable of defeating many in this sorry Democratic field already, much less Donald J. Trump.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 12:12 PM   #28
TJDave

Quote:
Biden is too friggin old!
Old 04-25-2019, 12:23 PM   #29
MargieRose

Quote:
Do you really believe that BOTH sides were not violent?

Do you really believe that there could not have been some decent people there who were AGAINST taking that statue down? If I were there, I would have been one of them.

I've said it here before, I took Trump's "very fine people" comment to mean exactly as I just said...some people just like me. He then confirmed it. From the NYT:

Quote:
“I think there is blame on both sides,” the president said in a combative exchange with reporters at Trump Tower in Manhattan. “You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say that. I’ll say it right now.” TRUTH!!
Quote:
Mr. Trump defended those gathered in a Charlottesville park to protest the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee. “I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups,” he said. “Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.” Can anyone prove the contrary?
Biden took a page from the Demo and MSM playbook: pulling statements out of full context to suit their/his skewed agenda. How could anyone be so thick so as not to see that?

Biden is living in a glass house...so much more to come! Has he denounced Ilhan Omar's anti-Semitic statements spewed by her and others in his own party? Has he condemned her statements by name?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2019, 12:24 PM   #30
MargieRose

Quote:
Really? Open up that Twitter video on YouTube and read the comments below it.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply