Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-06-2021, 03:31 PM   #61
mostpost

[quote=baconswitchfarm;2735812]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
OK. I am going to answer your question. Many people have told me that I am smart. People that I have known for a long time; people that I spend a lot of time with. People who have no reason to lie.

My IQ is high enough that I could be in Mensa. Not by a lot, but I could be.

I’m smart because I read a lot. I research things and don’t form opinions Willy nilly. I never listen to Tucker Carlson. I believe nothing Hannity tells me. I never vote Republican.

I believe in science but I know science can’t answer all the questions. I don’t think science and religion should be enemies.[/QUO

I have read many of your posts. You seem to have a far higher chance of belonging to Nambla than to Mensa.
Seriously, moderators, is this post not deserving of some kind of censure or punishment? If you don’t think so, look up what NAmbla stands for. If I ran this Board baconswitchfarm would no longer be posting here. That is far worse than calling someone stupid or a commie.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:11 PM   #62
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
This statement alone tells us that you are not as smart as you think you are.
You would vote against a republican even if the republican is the best person for the job.
A Republican is never the best person for the job, because of the policies they espouse. Why would I vote for someone who wants to limit voting rights when I want to expand them? Why would I vote for someone who wants to lower corporate taxes when I want to raise them? Why would I vote for someone who wants to expand drilling and build pipelines when I want to develop clean energy? Why would I vote for someone who wants to restrict gay rights when I want to expand them?

That’s why I don’t vote for Republicans and that is why I am smart. Perhaps someday a Republican will come along whom I can vote for.

Also, I did not say I never voted for a Republican. I voted for Judy Baar Topinka when she was running State Senator in my district. I know some of our municipal officials are Republicans, although they don’t run under that designation.

I will never vote for any of the idiot Republicans running around now.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:11 PM   #63
woodtoo

Oh my!!!
Old 07-06-2021, 04:15 PM   #64
woodtoo

Quote:
A Republican is never the best person for the job, because of the policies they espouse. Why would I vote for someone who wants to limit voting rights when I want to expand them? Why would I vote for someone who wants to lower corporate taxes when I want to raise them? Why would I vote for someone who wants to expand drilling and build pipelines when I want to develop clean energy? Why would I vote for someone who wants to restrict gay rights when I want to expand them?

That’s why I don’t vote for Republicans and that is why I am smart. Perhaps someday a Republican will come along whom I can vote for.

Also, I did not say I never voted for a Republican. I voted for Judy Baar Topinka when she was running State Senator in my district. I know some of our municipal officials are Republicans, although they don’t run under that designation.

Perhaps someday a Republican will come along who doesnt want to laugh in your face.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #65
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Oh my!!!
Post Of The Year.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:19 PM   #66
thaskalos

I may disagree with some of what Mostpost posts here...but I could never accuse the man of being short on literacy. All his posts are well phrased and clearly presented. Which is WAY more than I can say for the majority of the posts of those who keep disparaging him here.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:28 PM   #67
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I may disagree with some of what Mostpost posts here...but I could never accuse the man of being short on literacy. All his posts are well phrased and clearly presented. Which is WAY more than I can say for the majority of the posts of those who keep disparaging him here.
I appreciate that.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:30 PM   #68
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
I’m surprised at you Thask…you don’t find childish insults and hinting that someone is a pedophile to be eloquent and well presented?
Old 07-06-2021, 04:58 PM   #69
fast4522

Quote:
Do you feel that disparaging Marxist lowlife themes is what is going on here with Mostpost? Or do you feel he is being disparaged because some might think he is just some gay guy that they do not like? The latter suggests that this blog is prejudiced. Being the Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points was product of many years of hate by members of this blog having huge amount of breadcrumbs left by Mostpost over the years. Even to the point of commenting about another members wife in a disparaging way.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2021, 05:14 PM   #70
Inner Dirt

[quote=mostpost;2735820]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
Seriously, moderators, is this post not deserving of some kind of censure or punishment? If you don’t think so, look up what NAmbla stands for. If I ran this Board baconswitchfarm would no longer be posting here. That is far worse than calling someone stupid or a commie.

I am not fond of Mostpost in the least, but I do agree, that crap crosses a line. I think Mostpost is a condescending jackass, but would never think he would physically harm anyone, especially a child. He spews personal insults like a lawn sprinkler which do push some people over the edge. Why doesn't he try attacking the post and not the poster, food for thought.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 07-06-2021 at 05:17 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #71
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Do you feel that disparaging Marxist lowlife themes is what is going on here with Mostpost? Or do you feel he is being disparaged because some might think he is just some gay guy that they do not like? The latter suggests that this blog is prejudiced. Being the Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points was product of many years of hate by members of this blog having huge amount of breadcrumbs left by Mostpost over the years. Even to the point of commenting about another members wife in a disparaging way.
To set the record straight-get the pun?-I am not gay. If you posted that thinking to insult me, don’t bother. It’s just factually inaccurate.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:08 PM   #72
mostpost

[quote=Inner Dirt;2735840]
Quote:

I am not fond of Mostpost in the least, but I do agree, that crap crosses a line. I think Mostpost is a condescending jackass, but would never think he would physically harm anyone, especially a child. He spews personal insults like a lawn sprinkler which do push some people over the edge. Why doesn't he try attacking the post and not the poster, food for thought.
Way more than 95% of what I post is regarding the post and not the poster. Only when one is egregiously ignorant do I gently point that out.

At that, I receive far more insulting comments than I dish out. Even in your “defense” above, you make sure to call me a condescending jackass.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:14 PM   #73
woodtoo

Quote:
Post Of The Year.
My oh my!!
Old 07-06-2021, 06:15 PM   #74
MONEY

Quote:

I don't know of anyone of any party that wants to limit voting rights.
But I do think that only people with the right to vote in U.S. elections "AKA American citizens" should be allowed to vote.

As for clean energy, we all want it.
But the technology is still not around to make it happen.
During the summer solar panels can deflect up to 150% Fahrenheit in to the air.
Windmills are not eco friendly because of the amount of space needed for installation.
They also kill thousands of birds and can be noisy.

There will come a day when energy can be produced safely and cleanly, but that time is not now.
Until that time we will need oil and a pipeline is the cleanest and least costly way to move oil.

This solar plant sends enough heat back into the atmosphere to fry birds midflight. How's that for global warming?
Old 07-06-2021, 06:25 PM   #75
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
I don't know of anyone of any party that wants to limit voting rights.
But I do think that only people with the right to vote in U.S. elections "AKA American citizens" should be allowed to vote.

As for clean energy, we all want it.
But the technology is still not around to make it happen.
During the summer solar panels can deflect up to 150% Fahrenheit in to the air.
Windmills are not eco friendly because of the amount of space needed for installation.
They also kill thousands of birds and can be noisy.

There will come a day when energy can be produced safely and cleanly, but that time is not now.
Until that time we will need oil and a pipeline is the cleanest and least costly way to move oil.

This solar plant sends enough heat back into the atmosphere to fry birds midflight. How's that for global warming?
https://youtu.be/y-S0Pn3kOqo
Pretty sure the mensa candidate knew this already.