Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:07 PM   #9886
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
By now it should be obvious.

Follow the money.

Big media, big tech, and big government are doing the bidding of lobbyists for big pharma.

-jp

Notice that Dr fauci was also in charge of the aids vaccine. In that pandemic the theraputic treatment was very costly so we never got a vaccine in thirty years. In this instance all the treatments are drugs that are relatively cheap and have been used safely for forty years so there is no money to be made. So now they demand the vaccine and call cheap drugs used in humans safely horse wormer to make sure you dont try it.

Whichever road is more expensive is the only road they can recommend.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2021, 07:27 PM   #9887
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
My son and I both got the virus last October. He was away at college, and he called me a few months later to tell me that he would get vaccinated at school...because the "scientists" were reporting that those who already had the virus AND were subsequently vaccinated would be "invincible" going forward, as far as this virus was concerned. I tried telling him that these scientists would soon be changing their story...but he laughed at me and told me to keep minding my horses.

Now he tells me that I might not be as dumb as he initially thought I was...
I thought I may have had a mild case at one point in the beginning (persistent cough). A couple of months later at my annual physical I had an antibody test done but it came back negative.

Recently I had head and ear congestion that lasted 2-3 weeks. For all I know I had a mild break through case. I've been asking around to find out if the antibody test can differentiate between someone that has been vaccinated and someone that has actually had it, but I can't get a single doctor or medical person to respond.

I'm not sure what I would have done if I had gotten it before I was vaccinated, but most likely I would not have gotten vaccinated, at least not right away. I'm debating whether to get a booster when I eventually become eligible. It's an internal struggle. I can't tell how much of what I am feeling is related to pure objective analysis and how much is related to my personal distaste for the people pushing this stuff.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:44 PM   #9888
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm not sure what I would have done if I had gotten it before I was vaccinated, but most likely I would not have gotten vaccinated, at least not right away. I'm debating whether to get a booster when I eventually become eligible. It's an internal struggle. I can't tell how much of what I am feeling is related to pure objective analysis and how much is related to my personal distaste for the people pushing this stuff.
I'm not going to mince words here....You take the booster and you're in the permanent Dumbass Club.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2021, 08:04 PM   #9889
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
My son and I both got the virus last October. He was away at college, and he called me a few months later to tell me that he would get vaccinated at school...because the "scientists" were reporting that those who already had the virus AND were subsequently vaccinated would be "invincible" going forward, as far as this virus was concerned. I tried telling him that these scientists would soon be changing their story...but he laughed at me and told me to keep minding my horses.

Now he tells me that I might not be as dumb as he initially thought I was...

I've yet to see a single shred of evidence that says someone who was previously infected should get the vaccine. It was really the hot ticket earlier this year, I had lots of friends and relatives who had tested positive at one then later got the vaccine.

It's also why I don't get all the hate for the unvaccinated. Lots of them are just banking on natural infection and immune system response to protect them.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2021, 08:11 PM   #9890
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I can't tell how much of what I am feeling is related to pure objective analysis and how much is related to my personal distaste for the people pushing this stuff.
So I am somewhat neutral, not really anti or pro (vax or not). You make up your mind and I am good with that, screw what others want you to do. The testing is just another money maker. If you know your body all these years, you might have some idea when it talks to you. From all these moving stories and experts the percentages have been rock steady at 1% death. So the question is if it was worth ceding our economy and freedoms to those who think that they rule us?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2021, 08:30 PM   #9891
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
It's also why I don't get all the hate for the unvaccinated. Lots of them are just banking on natural infection and immune system response to protect them.
100% agree on natural infection.

They keep talking about all the unvaccinated, but it has been known for a long time from antibody tests that WAY MORE people have had it than have officially tested positive. So a good sized chunk of unvaccinated people are either knowingly or unknowingly also immune because they've already had it.

Given we are at over 60% vaccinated in many areas, if you throw another 50% of the 40% onto that we are way up there in the 80% range overall and even higher than that among adults. If it wasn't for all the break through cases we'd probably be done with it very soon.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-02-2021 at 08:32 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2021, 10:21 PM   #9892
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

The Truth Is Right In Front Of You---Posted Over 16 Months Ago

In case you missed it, and it looks like plenty have or you wouldn't have taken the VAX...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak - caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV - the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Read more in the link:
https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/...-needed-to-die
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 12:03 AM   #9893
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Thursday, August 26, 2021

170,000 cases

1200 deaths
for Thursday, September 2, 2021

178,000 cases

1600 deaths
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 02:44 AM   #9894
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Viruses can ONLY mutate if they have HOSTS...
The vaccinated ARE HOSTS. Just as the unvaccinated are.

Ask Jesse Jackson if you don't believe me. Or Andy Serling.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:03 AM   #9895
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

UK: Covid booster vaccine ‘highly likely’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Imo --

The UK's shift in policy is a move in the right direction.

We would have been so much better off planet-wide -- economically, medically, socially, etc. -- had we been doing that from the beginning --

Vs. the way we dealt with the pandemic:

Lockdowns, forced closure of small businesses, churches, mosques, synagogues, forests, parks, recreation areas, etc.

PS: I'm getting my booster today.

Also --

At about the 3:30 mark in the video the following bullet points are made:

I disagree with the second bullet point.

If we don't have a way to stop transmission:

Reaching Herd Immunity is a mathematical certainty.

Just not the way big pharma, big tech, and big government wanted us to get there.

-jp

Looks like the UK is acting quicker than I thought. This is an article from yesterday's Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ent-third-dose

The writing on the wall seems to be that they won’t offer free boosters to the young and healthy. But if you read the article, they are hedging if there's a public outcry.

I'm not sure how this will fly here in the U.S. All summer, the MSM has been screaming about how many young people are dying/getting maimed by the virus, and they should get vaccinated. Here in Florida they've been hand wringing over the number of kids getting sick who are going to school (like school children never get sick). So for the government to come out now and say that the boosters are not important for everybody?

Stay tuned.

My opinion: if someone wants to pay for a booster, let him. But I wouldn't give them away for free.

PS: I'm getting my booster today.

Last edited by Redboard; 09-03-2021 at 08:06 AM.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 09:25 AM   #9896
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The vaccinated ARE HOSTS. Just as the unvaccinated are.

Ask Jesse Jackson if you don't believe me. Or Andy Serling.
The vast majority of new cases come from a single group: THE UNVACINATED. My sister's hospital in Laguna Hills is full up with them. The youngest is only 17
Old 09-03-2021, 09:42 AM   #9897
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
The vast majority of new cases come from a single group: THE UNVACINATED. My sister's hospital in Laguna Hills is full up with them. The youngest is only 17
By vast majority, you mean 60%, because that is what the UK health minister said. Also, aren't you one of those people who chastised us over using anecdotes to form policy?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 09:43 AM   #9898
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Fauci Says: Three Doses Could Become Standard Covid Regimen

This time he's telling the truth, honest. He feels bad about all the lies he told us in the past, but he's mended his ways.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...men-fauci-says

Three and that's it! And for those sceptics, he didn't have his hands behind his back this time.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:23 AM   #9899
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
This time he's telling the truth, honest. He feels bad about all the lies he told us in the past, but he's mended his ways.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...men-fauci-says

Three and that's it! And for those sceptics, he didn't have his hands behind his back this time.
i don't think he is! we are probably going to need about 30 jaberoo's and I am not so sure that will be enough
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2021, 10:50 AM   #9900
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

That's harsh man.