Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 09-22-2017, 08:38 AM   #31
burnsy
self medicated

I agree. Think the Rams are on the improve and that division is getting weaker. By next year they may be the best of the NFC West. They even have half a shot this year seeing how Arizona and Seattle are going. Young team on the upswing. They got two really good receivers by way of the Buffalo Bills, Watkins and Woods looked all pro last night.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2017, 11:41 AM   #32
Robert Fischer
clean money

ATL -3

Atlanta looks strong thus far.
Good on both sides of the ball. Very focused. High energy.

Momentum can change abruptly in the NFL, and some teams can't play like that for a full season.

I'm not betting the ATL - Detroit game, but this fan's guess is that Atlanta will win by more than 3.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:35 PM   #33
Secondbest

Now that Jeff Fisher is gone rams have a chance to win games.Also there's no quit in the niners. Pierre Garcon can play for my team (Giants) any time
Secondbest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2017, 02:49 PM   #34
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondbest View Post
my team (Giants)
I knew there was something about you I liked .

Big Blue Forever!

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2017, 05:44 PM   #35
Secondbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

Big Blue Forever!
I still have my 1956 football cards. They beat da bears that year.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:29 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondbest View Post
Now that Jeff Fisher is gone rams have a chance to win games.Also there's no quit in the niners. Pierre Garcon can play for my team (Giants) any time
I am a Redskin fan, letting him go was one of the dumbest decisions for the Redskins this century.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2017, 06:16 AM   #37
BetHorses!

Line smells

Why are Chiefs only -3 over Chargers this week? Am I missing something here? I know the Center is out but this game should be higher no??
Old 09-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #38
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetHorses! View Post
Line smells

Why are Chiefs only -3 over Chargers this week? Am I missing something here? I know the Center is out but this game should be higher no??
Maybe the linemakers might think the Chiefs may be due for a letdown and the Chargers have battled two solid teams (Broncos, Dolphins) down to the wire.Only thing I can think of.

Old 09-23-2017, 01:26 PM   #39
Secondbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetHorses! View Post
Line smells

On the road against a division rival. Always tough games. See Thursday night
Old 09-23-2017, 04:59 PM   #40
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:

Big Blue Forever!
Living here in NY most of my life. I'm a Bills fan but the Giants are another team I always pull for. Can't like the Jets because they are in the Bills division.

The Giants gotta dump Ben McAdoo and Jerry Reese. They are borderline dereliction of duty with those choices they make. Poor Eli may not last the season. I really thought he was going to get hurt badly Monday Night. The coach has the nerve to question a time out Eli missed publicly, when the poor guy is just trying to survive. Shut you're trap and get the poor guy some help. His receivers' also dropped simple passes. They are a hot mess this year.

Needless to say, I like Philly this week (Betting). If the offensive line for the Giants does not hold up, this could get real ugly. The Giants gotta play like its the "season" and its only the third week........

Last edited by burnsy; 09-23-2017 at 05:09 PM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2017, 05:40 PM   #41
barahona44

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Living here in NY most of my life. I'm a Bills fan but the Giants are another team I always pull for. Can't like the Jets because they are in the Bills division.

The Giants gotta dump Ben McAdoo and Jerry Reese. They are borderline dereliction of duty with those choices they make. Poor Eli may not last the season. I really thought he was going to get hurt badly Monday Night. The coach has the nerve to question a time out Eli missed publicly, when the poor guy is just trying to survive. Shut you're trap and get the poor guy some help. His receivers' also dropped simple passes. They are a hot mess this year.

Needless to say, I like Philly this week (Betting). If the offensive line for the Giants does not hold up, this could get real ugly. The Giants gotta play like its the "season" and its only the third week........
Few things irritate me more than McAdoo on the sidelines with his face always behind thst oversized play menu card.(Is he ordering from the Olive Garden?) I never see him interacting with others on the sidelines.I wouldn't mind if the play calling showed some imagination but it doesn't.He'll get another couple of years simply because of making the playoffs last year but he needs to get an OC or at least an assistant OC to get some fresh ideas.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:33 PM   #42
Secondbest

Quote:
Few things irritate me more than McAdoo on the sidelines with his face always behind thst oversized play menu card.(Is he ordering from the Olive Garden?) I never see him interacting with others on the sidelines.I wouldn't mind if the play calling showed some imagination but it doesn't.He'll get another couple of years simply because of making the playoffs last year but he needs to get an OC or at least an assistant OC to get some fresh ideas.
I never thought i would say this but bring back kevin gilbride.
8 games straight under 20 pts
Old 09-24-2017, 11:48 AM   #43
Inner Dirt

Anybody watch the Ravens-Jaguars? What is wrong with Baltimore? My friend in Cali had the Ravens on all 3 of his parlays. He will wake up to find his NFL day is already over.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2017, 02:34 PM   #44
Robert Fischer
clean money

Steelers vs Bears

bears unis do not look like NFL unis.
Nike gets to play around, to try to draw attention to their brand, and they did not respect the game, producing amateur uniforms.

Steelers defense doesn't look like NFL defense. Bad play happens. Most excusable.

The referees do not look like NFL referees. They are making a lot of errors on pass plays with timing of hits, and it took them ten minutes to figure out a fumble at the end of the half.

I feel like I'm watching arena league, or flag football. No sense of professional, quality, intensity etc...

Broadcast is included in the amateur display.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #45
thaskalos

UNBELIEVABLE!

And yet...Marcus Cooper Sr.(# 31) got handshakes and high-fives from his teammates on the sidelines...even AFTER the touchback was confirmed by the refs.

Last edited by thaskalos; 09-24-2017 at 02:58 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: