Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 08-21-2017, 11:19 AM   #16
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Since August 3rd Pletcher's horses have hit the board and finished no worse than 2nd in 16 straight attempts on the Dirt at Saratoga!!!

For the season so far you are getting a 78% return per $2 win wager on his horses in this situation!!!

You are also getting a 52% return per $2 win place and show wager in this situation not too shabby for some projected Favorites!!!

He has this today in the 10th race if it comes off the Turf

10th race
#15 Tapella (KY) (MTO)

Let's see if he can get this one to the winners circle if it comes off the Turf today!!!
Pletcher has a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt today at Saratoga in the 6th race

6th race
#3 Run and Go

His back to back wins have been followed by a 2nd place finish let's see if he can make it 17 in a row finishing no worse than 2nd as a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt!!!

Let's see if he can get this one to Run and Go into the winners circle today!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2017, 11:36 PM   #17
TheOracle

Quote:
Pletcher has a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt today at Saratoga in the 6th race

6th race
#3 Run and Go

His back to back wins have been followed by a 2nd place finish let's see if he can make it 17 in a row finishing no worse than 2nd as a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt !!!

Let's see if he can get this one to Run and Go into the winners circle today!!!

Well #3 Run and Go ran and went yesterday and won for Pletcher giving him 18 in a row finishing no worse than 2nd as a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt since August 3rd!!!

The place parlay is up to over $10,000+ don't know who would be crazy enough to risk $5,750 on #3 Run and Go yesterday but they would have doubled their money!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #3 Run and Go play yesterday and were able to make a profit!!!

He has these two tomorrow in the 2nd race with 3 back to back wins I don't think it's likely he will make it 4 in a row in this situation including a place finish in the same race!!!

2nd race
#1 Donegal Moon
#5 Destin

Leave it to Pletcher to have a good thing going only to mess it up with 2 entries in one race tomorrow at Saratoga

He also has this in the 6th race

6th race
#6 Tapella

I was really looking forward to seeing possibly 20 in a row less than 3-1 in the Morning Line finishing no worse than 2nd on the Dirtbut all things must come to an end sometime!!!

I wish he knew what was at stake!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 08-22-2017 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:53 PM   #18
TheOracle

Quote:
Well #3 Run and Go ran and went yesterday and won for Pletcher giving him 18 in a row finishing no worse than 2nd as a Morning Line less than 3-1 on the Dirt since August 3rd!!!

The place parlay is up to over $10,000+ don't know who would be crazy enough to risk $5,750 on #3 Run and Go yesterday but they would have doubled their money!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #3 Run and Go play yesterday and were able to make a profit!!!

He has these two tomorrow in the 2nd race with 3 back to back wins I don't think it's likely he will make it 4 in a row in this situation including a place finish in the same race!!!

2nd race
#1 Donegal Moon
#5 Destin

Leave it to Pletcher to have a good thing going only to mess it up with 2 entries in one race tomorrow at Saratoga

6th race
#6 Tapella

I was really looking forward to seeing possibly 20 in a row less than 3-1 in the Morning Line finishing no worse than 2nd on the Dirtbut all things must come to an end sometime!!!

Correction it is 17 in a row no worse than 2nd in this situation not 18
Old 08-23-2017, 06:48 AM   #19
TheOracle

Quote:

2nd race
#1 Donegal Moon
#5 Destin

6th race
#6 Tapella

The parlay graphic now reflects 17 out of 18 no worse than 2nd in this situation!!!

The last time Pletcher had 2 horses in a race in this situation was on August 10th and they ran 1st and 2nd I am not sure he will have the exacta again in the 2nd race today at Saratoga!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 08-23-2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:06 PM   #20
TheOracle

Quote:

2nd race
#1 Donegal Moon
#5 Destin

6th race
#6 Tapella

Correction #6 Tapella is in the 7th race today not the 6th race
Old 08-23-2017, 11:33 PM   #21
TheOracle

Quote:
The parlay graphic now reflects 17 out of 18 no worse than 2nd in this situation!!!

The last time Pletcher had 2 horses in a race in this situation was on August 10th and they ran 1st and 2nd I am not sure he will have the exacta again in the 2nd race today at Saratoga!!!

I didn't think in a million years that Pletcher would have had the exacta today in the 2nd race with his horses running 1st and 2nd preserving the place parlay at 19 in a row since August 3rd when his horses are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and on the Dirt at Saratoga!!!

However, he did it then I thought it would have been possible for him to get 20 in a row and low and behold #6 Tapella runs 3rd to snap the streak at 19

It was truly a great run I would have liked to have seen 20 in a row no worse than 2nd!!!

I'm not sure how to compute the place parlay as you would have had to single either #1 Donegal Moon or #5 Destin to get the parlay on $10,925

Congratulations to those who saw the #5 Destin play and was able to make a profit!!!

Also, congratulations to those who saw the #1 Donegal Moon / #5 Destin exacta and was able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 08-23-2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:56 PM   #22
n.c

Pletcher has a good lead over Chad Brown now

Brown had the early lead, and now it is pletcher. Weekend will decide who wins the Saratoga training title.
Pletcher has won 13 out of 20 races.
n.c is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2017, 07:27 PM   #23
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.c View Post
Brown had the early lead, and now it is pletcher. Weekend will decide who wins the Saratoga training title.
Pletcher has won 13 out of 20 races.

Hey bro,

Yeah I think Pletcher could win it all but I will see which Trainer had the best return on investment per $2 win place and show with a minimum 40 starts or better!!!

The true Trainer champ should be based on returns of the people who give their money to Saratoga!!!
Old 08-30-2017, 10:00 AM   #24
TheOracle

Quote:
I didn't think in a million years that Pletcher would have had the exacta today in the 2nd race with his horses running 1st and 2nd preserving the place parlay at 19 in a row since August 3rd when his horses are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line and on the Dirt at Saratoga!!!

However, he did it then I thought it would have been possible for him to get 20 in a row and low and behold #6 Tapella runs 3rd to snap the streak at 19

It was truly a great run I would have liked to have seen 20 in a row no worse than 2nd!!!

I'm not sure how to compute the place parlay as you would have had to single either #1 Donegal Moon or #5 Destin to get the parlay on $10,925

Congratulations to those who saw the #5 Destin play and was able to make a profit!!!

Also, congratulations to those who saw the #1 Donegal Moon / #5 Destin exacta and was able to make a profit!!!
Since the streak, Pletcher's horses have been 1 for their last 4 when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Dirt at Saratoga

He has this today in the 8th race:

8th race
#6 Mr. Crow

Let's see if we can finish the enitre season on the plus side for Saratoga with Pletcher in this situation!!!
Old 08-30-2017, 10:49 PM   #25
TheOracle

Quote:
Since the streak, Pletcher's horses have been 1 for their last 4 when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Dirt at Saratoga

He has this today in the 8th race:

8th race
#6 Mr. Crow

Let's see if we can finish the enitre season on the plus side for Saratoga with Pletcher in this situation!!!

Well #6 Mr. Crow came through for us today in the 8th race and was the overwhelming favorite he only paid $7.50 across the board but hey, we will take it, beggars can't be choosers!!!

Interesting to note, there were only 2 horses with win payouts under $8 today at Saratoga and #6 Mr. Crow was one of them!!!

Out of the 7 horses he had entered today this was the only one to hit the board and win!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 08-30-2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:57 PM   #26
TheOracle

Quote:
Well #6 Mr. Crow came through for us today in the 8th race and was the overwhelming favorite he only paid $7.50 across the board but hey, we will take it, beggars can't be choosers!!!

Interesting to note, there were only 2 horses with win payouts under $8 today at Saratoga and #6 Mr. Crow was one of them!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

Pletcher's horses are now 2 for their last 5 when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line on the Dirt at Saratoga!!!

Unless, he messes up very badly he has a chance to finish the season on the plus side in this situation!!!

It will be interesting to see if this carries over into the 2nd half of the season at Belmont!!!

Let's continue to watch his horses in this situation for the remainder of the Saratoga season and hopefully it will end with profits!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 08-30-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: