Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 10-07-2017, 11:50 AM   #1
linrom1
Veteran

Strange Racing at Keenland

Threefiveindia and Limousine Liberal going off as the favorites don't get out of the gate! Threefiveindia is dead last in 11 horse field while Limousine Liberal walks out of the gate 9th.

Whitmore also got out of the gate late 7th but manged to grind out a win coming home in 24.15 in a 6f race.

The 7th race on Turf was a disgrace as the two front runners galloped 6f in 1:16.13 and then sprinted home clear of the field...nobody bothered to run. Leperaoux and Geroux were blowing kisses at other at the back of the pack. STATS Race lens had the winner listed as possessing the worst early figures out of 13?

Hats off to Ortiz who recognized what was going and made an effort to run, he wasn't going to have it and in the tenth took the lead early on the turn in a 1 1/2 miles race.

I am writing off the rest of Keenland meet!

Last edited by linrom1; 10-07-2017 at 11:53 AM.
linrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2017, 12:00 PM   #2
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Boy that was quick!

October 3rd:
Quote:
Originally Posted by linrom1 View Post

Keenland is still a great place and it shows.
After day 1

Quote:

Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #3
linrom1
Veteran

Wink

What can I say? My bad, I didn't know that Kee moved to Louisiana! And I am dumping STATS Race lens for Formulator!
linrom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 12:45 AM   #4
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Threefiveindia and Limousine Liberal going off as the favorites don't get out of the gate! Threefiveindia is dead last in 11 horse field while Limousine Liberal walks out of the gate 9th.

Whitmore also got out of the gate late 7th but manged to grind out a win coming home in 24.15 in a 6f race.

The 7th race on Turf was a disgrace as the two front runners galloped 6f in 1:16.13 and then sprinted home clear of the field...nobody bothered to run. Leperaoux and Geroux were blowing kisses at other at the back of the pack. STATS Race lens had the winner listed as possessing the worst early figures out of 13?

Hats off to Ortiz who recognized what was going and made an effort to run, he wasn't going to have it and in the tenth took the lead early on the turn in a 1 1/2 miles race.

What's up on the ride on the grey 10 horse Mr.Dewey?..he pulled back on him for the first 3/4's of the race into a monstrously slow pace...then flattened out to finish a distant...LAST...! Cannon did the same ride with him at Churchill 2June..please let the horse run...!

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-rac...ee/2017/10/6/7

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 10-08-2017 at 12:57 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: