Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2017, 09:06 PM   #1
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Charles Manson

Looks lie the POS is finally leaving Earth to burn in hell. I hope it is painful.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

I never understood why they seem to go to such lengths to save people who have committed horrendous crimes. How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me. The most comical is they will not execute someone if they are sick.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2017, 11:49 PM   #3
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
Looks lie the POS is finally leaving Earth to burn in hell. I hope it is painful.
Don't get your hopes up too high. I have thought on more than one occasion that his life sentence would finally be fulfilled only to be disappointed each time. That little psycho is like a cockroach. Keep your fingers crossed!
Old 11-16-2017, 12:42 AM   #4
Burls
Veteran

Good Riddance!
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #5
ldiatone

via twitter: Official: Charles Manson is alive, can't comment on health

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2017, 06:32 PM   #6
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I never understood why they seem to go to such lengths to save people who have committed horrendous crimes. How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me. The most comical is they will not execute someone if they are sick.
Agreed. Tale about the single bullet theory. That's all it would take. One shot to his head. No needle. No pill. No old age. Die motherfu....DIE
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2017, 06:27 AM   #7
Marshall Bennett

Only in California can such a despicable piece of human garbage get treated with such honor and respect. The media has pursued him since his conviction with countless interviews and attention. Its sickening and I'm sure they'll grieve when he finally dies.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2017, 09:04 AM   #8
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me.
The California Supreme Court struck down the death penalty in 1972 automatically commuting his death sentence to life.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:27 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
How they let that piece of crap out live normal life expectancy is beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
The California Supreme Court struck down the death penalty in 1972 automatically commuting his death sentence to life.

Duh, I understand the death sentence was commuted. The fact he makes it into his 80's shows he was well protected and taken care of 24-7. That was the point I was making. A small guy with his reputation is a major target in a prison. California is a joke, I know people who have worked in the prisons and the state mental hospitals where they house criminally insane or unfit to stand trial. The POS prisoners have more rights than the workers in those facilities. I have no doubt the state of California authorities gave directive to take good care of Charlie.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 11-17-2017 at 09:29 AM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 01:08 AM   #10
davew

he died
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 01:26 AM   #11
ldiatone

Link copied…
WORLD OBITUARIES
Charles Manson, Convicted Killer and 1960s Cult Leader, Dies
Film actress Sharon Tate, six others died at hands of the ‘Manson family’ in Southern California in 1969
By Zusha Elinson
Nov. 20, 2017 1:14 a.m. ET
Charles Manson, a convicted killer and cult leader who fascinated the American public ever since he persuaded his young followers to commit a string of savage murders in 1969, died at the age of 83 on Sunday in California.

Manson was serving a life sentence at Corcoran State Prison in central California and

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 04:56 AM   #12
lamboguy

he pumped his disciples with LSD and blew their minds. most of the actual killers are still locked up and probably will never get out.

it was a very sick time in our history with all these drugs. buts its starting to get even worse now, and this time doctor's are prescribing the bad drugs. oxycodone and Percocet are nothing short of smack or heroin. it's a very bad epidemic that everyone is affected by whether you fill your bodies with the junk or run into humans that are all junked up.

i love Trump because he knows what is going on around him and has an idea how to steer us in the right direction. he promised he was going to tackle this major problem because he knows not only is this bad for us, but its bad for his kids and grandchildren. i think he will do something.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 01:03 PM   #13
Marshall Bennett

If memory serves me, the killers were actually on a methamphetamine binge, not to say they weren't using others drugs as well.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 01:25 PM   #14
Robert Fischer
clean money

Manson's life, cult, murders, and the media-market for his notoriety probably could shed light on some interesting things about our species and culture.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:27 PM   #15
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
I read a pretty good biography of Manson published a few years ago.One of the things that struck me was that records of his time at 'boys homes",i.e. reform school was that how manipulative he was even at a young age.He had a rare talent for knowing exactly whose buttons to push and when to push them.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply