Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-12-2024, 06:39 PM   #1
Inner Dirt

Has this vicious beating made your MSM?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ied-adult.html

The coverage varies depending on source, some claim the victim just hit her head in a fall. If she lives I venture she will be permanently disabled.
Some of the videos out there show her going in convulsions. This is 4 days old at this point. As you can see the aggressor is twice the size of the victim.
Utterly sickening to say the least.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2024, 06:53 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh my...if the races had been reversed, we might be looking at an international incident...

But, given it appears to be black on white violence, we must say the priveleged white person had this coming to them...obviously
Old 03-12-2024, 07:36 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

I cannot believe people stood around and filmed it and a large person stopped someone from helping. It looked like a full grown adult male of the same color of the victim just standing there. It was sickening to watch. It obviously was not going to be a fair fight with one girl about 9" taller and 75# heavier, it was going to be a slaughter. You have to wonder what sparks such horrific incidents, I have some ideas. It starts with false narratives of the left and the race baiters.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:03 PM   #4
xtb

I saw this a few days ago, it made me sick. If the girl lives, she will be brain damaged. The girl that did it was trying to kill her and may have succeeded.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:14 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I saw this a few days ago, it made me sick. If the girl lives, she will be brain damaged. The girl that did it was trying to kill her and may have succeeded.

I have been in my share of fights and broke up quite a few, only one time did I see a person attempt to take something too far and if I did not stop it someone else would have. There was a full grown man just standing there watching. I am pretty sure he doesn't have a legal responsibility to help, but I hope he gets doxxed. I am sure the big person, not sure if male or female who stops the person from breaking up the fight did something illegal.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:01 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

What does excelling in DEI proficiency mean?

The Hazelwood School District has low performance scores, with just 26 percent of students proficient at reading and eleven percent proficient at math.
The school does excel in one area— DEI proficiency, the Post Millennial reported.

What does that mean, they have a lot of people in jobs they are unqualified for because they check boxes for diversity?

It appears the school got rid of all the resource officers because they refused to take the DEI training.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 03-12-2024 at 10:08 PM.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #7
OntheRail

Nope first I seen or heard of this... but knew immediately the makeup of aggressor and victim before clicking link.

I truly hope the punishment fits the crime... and when handed down... that will hint the MSM with a heavy left spin and splash a racism... hell they may even work in Saint Floyd into the story.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:18 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

It seems it is mostly the foreign sources telling the whole story, some even use the skin colors in the headline which definitely is not done here if the victim is white. I found where someone took a screen grab of the perp asking whether they should be in MMA or WWE. That shows she was proud of what she did, no remorse. I don't care if she is 15, she needs maximum punishment
that can happen tried like an adult. The victim has a skull fracture, with frontal lobe damage and is in a medically induced coma.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:29 PM   #9
davew

Made Ingraham angle last night. AG is trying to charge as an adult for attempted murder. On The Five today.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2024, 12:39 AM   #10
Inner Dirt

From USA Today:

President Joe Biden mourned on Thursday a nonbinary Oklahoma teenager whose death by suicide after a school fight sparked widespread outrage and calls for change.
Biden said in a statement that he and first lady Jill Biden were heartbroken by the death of Nex Benedict, who was pronounced dead Feb. 8, one day after being injured in an altercation inside an Owasso High School bathroom. A state medical examiner said Wednesday said the 16-year-old died of suicide.

What are the chances Biden mentions Kaylee Gain? The girl this thread is about.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:18 PM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
From USA Today:

President Joe Biden mourned on Thursday a nonbinary Oklahoma teenager whose death by suicide after a school fight sparked widespread outrage and calls for change.
Biden said in a statement that he and first lady Jill Biden were heartbroken by the death of Nex Benedict, who was pronounced dead Feb. 8, one day after being injured in an altercation inside an Owasso High School bathroom. A state medical examiner said Wednesday said the 16-year-old died of suicide.

What are the chances Biden mentions Kaylee Gain? The girl this thread is about.

Joseph Robbin-us Briben... Kaylee Gain.. Who?
Old 03-19-2024, 12:57 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

The recent update said Kaylee received a skull fracture, brain bleed, and frontal lobe damage, 11 days later she still has not woken up, doesn't sound good. It must be friends of the perp all over social media saying the large black girl was just defending herself and Kaylee was bullying her. Sure a 5'1" 90lb white girl is going to get away with bullying a 5'9" 170lb black girl in a school that is 98% black. Those are just size estimates by watching the videos. The black girl was supposedly on the honor roll, in the orchestra, and volleyball team. So a large popular girl gets bullied, you would have to be the dumbest liberal on the planet to believe that.

I wonder how all this anti white BS that spews from liberal mouths and sources contribute to things like this savage attack.