Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 05-29-2019, 10:15 AM   #1
chrisforbes
FemaleJockeys

Jockey Interview with Laura Cheshire

Laura rides overseas and I posted it on my Facebook "likes" page it is public

https://www.facebook.com/femalejocke...905?__tn__=K-R
chrisforbes is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2019, 12:15 PM   #2
castaway01

Interesting that if you do a Google search there is a picture of her in a neck halo from an Australian newspaper article from when she horrifically broke her neck when her horse broke down and fell on her (on Christmas Eve no less), which you didn't ask her about. One of her best friends was also killed in a separate racing accident. Not trying to be a jerk, but I don't understand how you knew she even existed yet didn't ask her any specific questions about what she's gone through just to ride.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2019, 02:15 PM   #3
chrisforbes
FemaleJockeys

Well considering I did the interview in November her neck wasn’t broken yet and I didn’t know about her friend and if I did, I think that would be a subject I wouldn’t bring up to her, that’s just me.
Old 05-29-2019, 02:36 PM   #4
chrisforbes
FemaleJockeys

[QUOTE=chrisforbes;2473361]Well considering I did the interview over a year ago at least her neck wasn’t broken yet and I didn’t know about her friend because I didn’t know and if I did, I think that would be a subject I wouldn’t bring up to her, that’s just me. With my site it’s sucks at times because once I post an interview I have to spend a good month promoting it and this particular interview I didn’t even know I had until I found it on a memory stick of all places. Hope that explains things a bit better from my end
Old 05-29-2019, 11:47 PM   #5
Suff
Beat up 💪

Thank you for the interview. Jill Jellison, Rosemary Homeister , Tami Piermarini , Julie Krone , all suffolk downs alum’s.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply