Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-01-2019, 01:10 PM   #121
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post

I also have noticed how often you kiss up to PA Mike ... just like your alter-ego, but who really cares? Speaking of kissing up to PA Mike, your nose is so far up his rear that when he belches, you fart.

This is classic stuff. It truly is. In all my years of posting here no one has ever described me as kissing up to Mike. I mean if I kiss up to him why does he ban me? Ask him yourself about how our pm’s usually go. I respect him and I think the feeling is somewhat mutual but kissing up? Please.

Again, the fact you’ve gotten numerous red cards speaks a lot about your decorum. I think I’ve hit a nerve though. Has anger been an ongoing issue for you? Even on a board so slanted towards your political views I get the sense no one really likes you.

Wonder why.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2019, 01:11 PM   #122
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I was out and about today and wished I could see people’s rep points in real life
You live in Texas. Can’t you shoot them?
Old 04-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #123
elysiantraveller

I'm surprised this is even a discussion...

Its obviously TIS/TDS whatever...

You love Trump you have a high rep... you don't you don't.

Its board bias and quite funny. Especially when members bring it up in arguments because its shows that its literally what they're down to trying to sound cool...
Old 04-01-2019, 02:19 PM   #124
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I'm surprised this is even a discussion...

Its obviously TIS/TDS whatever...

You love Trump you have a high rep... you don't you don't.

Its board bias and quite funny. Especially when members bring it up in arguments because its shows that its literally what they're down to trying to sound cool...
That is obvious. But how the rules are stacked had not been till I questioned Mike.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #125
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
That is obvious. But how the rules are stacked had not been till I questioned Mike.
Nothing is STACKED. Everything is at whatever defaults vBulletin set for the rep system.

Nobody has explained why a liberal trump hater like Thaskalos has such a high rep. It's because he's not an ASSHOLE.

Just in this thread I see Sammy the Sage, TJDave, Clocker all have positive reps...all are certainly not what you would call FANS OF TRUMP, all are certainly not what you would call RIGHT WING...why is their rep positive? Because they aren't total assholes either.

When you're an asshole, your rep probably isn't going to be very high.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-01-2019 at 02:44 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2019, 02:45 PM   #126
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Its board bias and quite funny.
See above for a few examples that poke some serious holes in yet another asinine board theory.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:49 PM   #127
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
See above for a few examples that poke some serious holes in yet another asinine board theory.
What about board bias?

There is a serious right/alt-right bias on this board...

You actually disagree with this?
Old 04-01-2019, 02:50 PM   #128
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nothing is STACKED. Everything is at whatever defaults vBulletin set for the rep system.

Nobody has explained why a liberal trump hater like Thaskalos has such a high rep. It's because he's not an ASSHOLE.

Just in this thread I see Sammy the Sage, TJDave, Clocker all have positive reps...all are certainly not what you would call FANS OF TRUMP, all are certainly not what you would call RIGHT WING...why is their rep positive? Because they aren't total assholes either.

When you're an asshole, your rep probably isn't going to be very high.
"Rep power" is stacked.

Why should high scorers have extra pull.? Rational?
Old 04-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #129
barn32
tmrpots

1. For everyone here who don't understand how the rep/power/points system works please see post number one.

2. Would everyone here with positive rep/power/points please give me more negative rep/power/points. I'm trying my best to pass the most respected poster on this site, Mr. MostPost.

3. This way, according to the administrator, I will be the biggest asshole on the site.

Thank you.

barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #130
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

You should all lose Rep points for even arguing about Rep points
Get a life
Old 04-01-2019, 03:14 PM   #131
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
You should all lose Rep points for even arguing about Rep points
Get a life
I added to your reputation just now.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #132
Fred Mertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
3. This way, according to the administrator, I will be the biggest asshole on the site.

Thank you.

Thanks for making me learn how this Ahole Rep thingy works. I just gave you a negative reputation vote. I now get to see what my votes say. I read here alot, but don't reply much.

I thought about challenging you for the Ahole vote, but happy hour is calling. Toodles.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2019, 03:19 PM   #133
thaskalos

I tried giving some positive rep to Ely when I first saw his rep total at zero...and I got a message saying that I had to "spread some reputation points around" before I could give points to Ely 'again'. I couldn't remember when I had given points to Ely before, and I don't make it a point to use the rep feature on a regular basis...so it seemed fair to me that I should have to "spread some points around" before I could give them again to the same person. I mean...this prevents someone from fixating on a particular person...either positively, or negatively. So, in order to be able to give points to Ely again...I went around and gave rep feedback to about 10 other posters...and then returned to Ely. But, when I again tried to give points to Ely...I got the same message telling me to spread around some more points. So, I ask...how much "spreading around" must I do before I can give Ely some much-deserved rep points?
Old 04-01-2019, 03:21 PM   #134
Fred Mertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post

In all my years of posting here no one has ever described me as kissing up to Mike. I mean if I kiss up to him why does he ban me?
Wonder why.

One day PA Mike was taking a walk down Main Street, then he took a hard right down Oak.

Dahossdaboss broke his nose.
Fred Mertz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2019, 03:23 PM   #135
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I tried giving some positive rep to Ely when I first saw his rep total at zero...and I got a message saying that I had to "spread some reputation points around" before I could give points to Ely 'again'. I couldn't remember when I had given points to Ely before, and I don't make it a point to use the rep feature on a regular basis...so it seemed fair to me that I should have to "spread some points around" before I could give them again to the same person. I mean...this prevents someone from fixating on a particular person...either positively, or negatively. So, in order to be able to give points to Ely again...I went around and gave rep feedback to about 10 other posters...and then returned to Ely. But, when I again tried to give points to Ely...I got the same message telling me to spread around some more points. So, I ask...how much "spreading around" must I do before I can give Ely some much-deserved rep points?

I went from +109 to -38 in about 6 weeks around the shutdown... I'm quite proud of that drop.

I can't give you any either... FWIW.