Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 08-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #1
Gapfire

Mountaineer Tuesday - Gapfire

Looks like a decent card at MNR tonight.

Here are our Gapfire Quickgaps:

Race 1) 2-1-3-8
Race 2) 3-5-8-7
Race 3) 5-7-3-6
Race 4) 1-6-5-2
Race 5) 8-6-1-5
Race 6) 3-4-7-1
Race 7) 6-3-5-7
Race 8) 8-1-6-2
Race 9) 4-8-2-5

I'll update for scratches later on.

Kevin
http://www.gapfire.com
Old 08-29-2017, 05:52 PM   #2
Tennis06

Gapfire

Hello Mr. Kevin;

My name is Hector, I live in Tampa florida, I'm a avg handicapper want to learn more and get better. I got a lot picks for the weekend from Turf and Sport or Peter Karam or Brisnet or Tvg or Twinspire and softwares too. I know a lot picks and software cant give you perfect records etc. I want to learn the Sartin Method for handicapping Pace but is to expensive and I just wonder what Pace handicapping Method the Gapfire system use. Is so hard because a lot of people ask to much for software like Black Magic and Value Cappper from Mike Pizzolla. I look forward to hear from you soon. I just wonder if you can send me a copy of how your picks looks like. I might try it for this saturday for Saratoga and Kentucky Downs. I like to play exactas, Tri and Superfectas. I love to play Superfectas. I trying to do more Pick 3 and 4. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hector
Tennis06 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
Gapfire

Only 1 race affected.

Race 5 Quickgaps are now 8-6-5-2.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:29 PM   #4
Gapfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis06 View Post
Hello Mr. Kevin;

My name is Hector, I live in Tampa florida, I'm a avg handicapper want to learn more and get better. I got a lot picks for the weekend from Turf and Sport or Peter Karam or Brisnet or Tvg or Twinspire and softwares too. I know a lot picks and software cant give you perfect records etc. I want to learn the Sartin Method for handicapping Pace but is to expensive and I just wonder what Pace handicapping Method the Gapfire system use. Is so hard because a lot of people ask to much for software like Black Magic and Value Cappper from Mike Pizzolla. I look forward to hear from you soon. I just wonder if you can send me a copy of how your picks looks like. I might try it for this saturday for Saratoga and Kentucky Downs. I like to play exactas, Tri and Superfectas. I love to play Superfectas. I trying to do more Pick 3 and 4. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hector
Thanks for your interest Hector. I just sent you a private message.