Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-09-2021, 02:24 AM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
For Gods sake, of course they were throwing mud at him from the start. Of course they've been working to beat him since he took his oath. The GOP is going to do the same thing to Biden the minute he takes his hand off the bible.

That's not a rigged election. It's freakin politics. What the hell did you want from the dems when Trump took office? "Oh, Mr. President, how nice it is to have you here. Can I get you some tea or coffee? If you need help with your approval ratings, just let us know, and we'll do what we can to make your whole administration look just peachy." WTH!!

You are going to be hearing Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden starting at about noon, Wednesday January 20, 2021, over and over again until you'll be barfing all over yourself before the month ends. The GOP will be on the attack RIGHT NOW. That's not rigging anything. That's an effort to control as much as you and your party can while governing a country that oversees an economy equaling a quarter of the Earth's output and consumption. Good God man, American politics is not a freaking board game. When you want the stagecoach to go down that road and your opponent is holding the reigns, the only thing that keeps you from cutting his hands off is the lack of a sharp enough blade.
Nah nah nah nah nah...you don't get to do that. You don't get to say what happened to Trump for 4 years was business as usual.

No way sir. Enough gaslighting already. Please. Just stop.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:43 AM   #17
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nah nah nah nah nah...you don't get to do that. You don't get to say what happened to Trump for 4 years was business as usual.

No way sir. Enough gaslighting already. Please. Just stop.
Will what happens to Joe Biden from now on be considered "business as usual"?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 02:47 AM   #18
ultracapper

"America held hostage, Day 1"

That was Rush Limbaugh's opening line to his show the day Bill Clinton took the oath of office.

Yes sir. Yes, yes, yes. Business as usual.

I don't think it could have been more succinctly put than it was the first time Ivanka got bitch slapped around in early 2017. She came back to the oval office with her head downcast, and all the old man had to say was, "Honey, this is a tough town."
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 05:17 AM   #19
delayjf

Quote:
Did he ever blame the The trumps and the former rny mayor for contributing to the insurrection ? Did he ever use the term insurrection.
He said that Trump's rhetoric was inflammatory, but that he did not hold Trump accountable for the riot as Trump did not direct the crowd to storm the Capitol. He compared the situation to the killing of six police officers in Dallas after inflammatory remarks b y Obama.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 06:30 AM   #20
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
He said that Trump's rhetoric was inflammatory, but that he did not hold Trump accountable for the riot as Trump did not direct the crowd to storm the Capitol. He compared the situation to the killing of six police officers in Dallas after inflammatory remarks b y Obama.
Thank you for that information.i dont think his commentary was as complete or thought through as some others here do. I hold him responsible for the actions of these people, but I will let the congress speak for me. Whatever the law allows.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 06:38 AM   #21
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Thank you for that information.i dont think his commentary was as complete or thought through as some others here do. I hold him responsible for the actions of these people, but I will let the congress speak for me. Whatever the law allows.
So when Dems like Maxine Waters promotes and directs her followers to commit violent acts, do you agree she should have been held accountable? Want two dozen more examples? We can play politics with the future of this country or we can step back. Which are you?
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 06:43 AM   #22
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
So when Dems like Maxine Waters promotes and directs her followers to commit violent acts, do you agree she should have been held accountable? Want two dozen more examples? We can play politics with the future of this country or we can step back. Which are you?

Again, whatever the legal system allows. I would suggest you look at courts cases where you examples were adjudicated.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 01-09-2021, 06:46 AM   #23
tucker6

Quote:
Again, whatever the legal system allows. I would suggest you look at courts cases where you examples were adjudicated.
Lol
Old 01-09-2021, 06:56 AM   #24
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Lol
I'll take that as the depth of your sensibility to law and order.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-09-2021, 08:58 AM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
I'll take that as the depth of your sensibility to law and order.
Take it any way you wish
Old 01-09-2021, 11:01 AM   #26
delayjf

Quote:
That's not a rigged election. It's freakin politics.
Its not politics to used an unverified dossier paid for by Hillary which is then used to spark an unwarranted 3 year investigation - IMO that was a form of sedition.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 01:11 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
"America held hostage, Day 1"

That was Rush Limbaugh's opening line to his show the day Bill Clinton took the oath of office.

Yes sir. Yes, yes, yes. Business as usual.

I don't think it could have been more succinctly put than it was the first time Ivanka got bitch slapped around in early 2017. She came back to the oval office with her head downcast, and all the old man had to say was, "Honey, this is a tough town."
Yup, I remember well Clinton being portrayed as a Russian agent and a traitor by the Republicans.

They only had the audacity to call him a liar under oath (which he was).
Old 01-09-2021, 01:12 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Its not politics to used an unverified dossier paid for by Hillary which is then used to spark an unwarranted 3 year investigation - IMO that was a form of sedition.
How many soft coup attempts were there from 2016-2020? I lost count....

But they call what happened on Wednesday a coup! LMAO

because they are idiots...that's why they would call it that.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:43 PM   #29
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I disagree with your election rigged comments.

I've been saying this election was gonna be rigged for YEARS.

And in fact, it has been rigged...FOR YEARS.

The media and the dems made sure every week was another manufactured crisis for Trump...and most every one of them were without merit.

Including RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

All that, in itself, IS PART OF THE RIG. Or don't you get this?

Was it provable in court? Obviously not. but it was rigged. For years. And most likely on election day itself as well.

Oh well.
Rigged is a harsh word, but there was obviously an all out assault by the mainstream media, IC, high tech companies, and even members of his own party etc.. to promote crisis after crisis, make up crises, exaggerate his policies, demonize people that just wanted secure borders and better trade deals and on an on. They wanted to get him out off office because he was an outsider upsetting the apple cart and doing things the elites and globalists were against.

It's one thing for democrats to attack their political opponents, but the very people in the mainstream media that are supposed to ensure we get the facts and expose the lies and corruption from politicians and within the government were part of the lies and corruption. That's what made this so extreme and different.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-09-2021 at 01:50 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 05:25 PM   #30
MargieRose

Has anyone ever wondered why Hillary Clinton told Joe Biden to "never" concede the election? Could it be that she that she was thinking election fraud would be somehow involved, if Trump had won?

Of course, we never hear about it anymore. I guess she has happily accepted the rewards of what she might have thought would be a rigged election, since it resulted in her (and Biden's, of course) favor. And, if she was thinking about the possibility of a rigged election, maybe she considered it to be work well done, after all. Who knows!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply