Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 11-21-2020, 10:41 PM   #16
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Are you really that dimwitted?

You just don't get it! Your lack reading comprehension is childish at best. I don't have to justify or offer any explanation for the results of my posts. As I said, take it or leave it!

I'm afraid any further discussion with you is a hopeless case and besides I have many other better things to do than deal with your nonsensical inquisition. You know dam well that if I told you how I bet you obviously wouldn't believe that either. If my selections and their potential results aren't good enough for you then do yourself please avoid them.

So, do yourself a favor take a cold shower and in the future if my posts bother you that much just avoid them all together.
To be fair I won't waste any more time responding to yours either.
Probably shouldn’t discuss anyone’s reading comprehension when you put forth sentences like “your lack reading comprehension is childish at best.”

I, like everyone else has said your info is worthless. Heck, even you agree, hence the fact you don’t bet.

Frankly, your entire post is a garbled mess. Leads me to believe I probably struck a nerve. Truth hurts, huh?

Good idea not responding going forward. This didn’t really go well for you and it’ll get just get worse.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 07:46 AM   #17
TonyK@HSH

Thank you for posting the selections Nitro. I enjoy reviewing your results.

Thank you
TonyK@HSH is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 09:28 AM   #18
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK@HSH View Post
Thank you for posting the selections Nitro. I enjoy reviewing your results.

Thank you
Old 11-22-2020, 11:42 AM   #19
djcapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Probably shouldn’t discuss anyone’s reading comprehension when you put forth sentences like “your lack reading comprehension is childish at best.”

I, like everyone else has said your info is worthless. Heck, even you agree, hence the fact you don’t bet.

Frankly, your entire post is a garbled mess. Leads me to believe I probably struck a nerve. Truth hurts, huh?

Good idea not responding going forward. This didn’t really go well for you and it’ll get just get worse.
I'm confused by this. why are you interested in how nitro bets? this is a selection forum, not a how to bet forum. the value is the identification of horses based on the tote analysis. Can't you figure out how you want to use the information yourself?
djcapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 02:25 PM   #20
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcapper View Post
I'm confused by this. why are you interested in how nitro bets? this is a selection forum, not a how to bet forum. the value is the identification of horses based on the tote analysis. Can't you figure out how you want to use the information yourself?
You’re right, you’re confused.

Anyone can list the top 4-5 betting choices 2 minutes before a race. There’s no information being given. Tote analysis? Fancy name for listing the favorites.

On MANY occasions he has scolded people about how what he does is a profitable way to play the races and has never been able to provide an example of how he actually does attack a race.

If you’re going to claim to be a winner, while listing the top 4-5 choices per race me (and many others) are curious how he does it.

Does that really seem unreasonable to you? If it were true wouldn’t it be pretty easy to explain? He can’t and his vagueness is how he keeps the charade going.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: