Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-05-2023, 10:03 PM   #646
Robert Fischer
clean money

fischer's vax rant

they've been PUSHING these vaccines on me lately.

Primary doctor and then I see my I.D. doctor
(I.D. doesn't stand for identification... it stands for Infectious Diseases doctor)

they all have the same computer stuff and info, and it turns out they read the charted 'messages' even when they are addressed to one specific party.

I spent 6 months between hospital/home-care/ and a nursing center last winter.

Previously had to have 2 covid vaccinations for a passport. I don't think my following sickness was at all related. Who knows.

bad case of sepsis after being ill repeatedly in August and September. Once the sepsis was killed off after a few emergency/911 visits and I finally passed out and friends/wife dragged me to a decent major hospital, I was admitted to a hospital, they realized that there was an infection from the sepsis that 'stuck' on my aortic graft repair from a major surgery.
Got out of the nursing center in mid February.

I still have to take strong antibiotics twice a day for the rest of my life.

They were literally having palliative care visit me, but I recovered fairly strong.

To add to the B.S., while I was in the nursing center with the PICC line from my arm into my heart to deliver liquid I.V. antibiotics, they admitted 3 covid patients to my floor. One in my room and two adjacent.
I guess they got bonus money and didn't bother to isolate them in a protocol.

So I got covid then.

My first impression of that roommate was "does that SOB have Covid?". It was obvious.

Took that remdisvser (spelling) pill as I was diagnosed Covid positive very quickly.

TLDR - I'm taking a break from the vaccinations. I don't want more covid vaccines right now. I don't want a flu shot this season.

Trying to get my shit together and get a windfall before my time is up. I don't even want to feel flu-like symptoms for a few days with a sore arm.

and I honestly don't love my immune system right now and feel 1000% confident taking 2 strong antibiotics for the rest of my life.

had enough for now. tired of saying 'No thank you' repeatedly every fucking doctor visit.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 12-05-2023 at 10:08 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2023, 10:11 PM   #647
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Even before COVID, I came to realize early on that the only one advocating on your behalf when it comes to the medical establishment IS YOU.

Or a very trusted loved one.

That's it. Doctors (for the most part), don't really give a shit. They're there to collect a paycheck. They forget about you when the next patient enters the room. They don't know everything (far from it) and they aren't really all that concerned with what's the best thing for YOU at this TIME.

They're following a script (no pun intended). Taught to them in medical school. Which revolves around making the most money for everyone involved...from the small family practitioner all the way up to BIG PHARMA and the mega medical institutions such as the "prestigious" cancer centers.

Now, they're not doing this deliberately (although some unscrupulous doctors certainly ARE...insurance fraud IS a thing, for example). It's SYSTEMIC at this point.

TLDR: GOOD FOR YOU ROBERT!

You have to do what you think is best for you after taking in all the variables.

You probably have one of the most hellish stories here and I truly wish things continue to turn in a better direction for you when it comes to your health.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-05-2023 at 10:12 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2023, 10:18 PM   #648
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Even before COVID, I came to realize early on that the only one advocating on your behalf when it comes to the medical establishment IS YOU.

Or a very trusted loved one.

That's it. Doctors (for the most part), don't really give a shit. They're there to collect a paycheck. They forget about you when the next patient enters the room. They don't know everything (far from it) and they aren't really all that concerned with what's the best thing for YOU at this TIME.

They're following a script (no pun intended). Taught to them in medical school. Which revolves around making the most money for everyone involved...from the small family practitioner all the way up to BIG PHARMA and the mega medical institutions such as the "prestigious" cancer centers.

Now, they're not doing this deliberately (although some unscrupulous doctors certainly ARE...insurance fraud IS a thing, for example). It's SYSTEMIC at this point.

TLDR: GOOD FOR YOU ROBERT!

You have to do what you think is best for you after taking in all the variables.

You probably have one of the most hellish stories here and I truly wish things continue to turn in a better direction for you when it comes to your health.
thank you. I mean YEA... even most of the successful vaccines that we have in circulation pose an individual risk that hopefully benefits the herd and the economy and the system. That's the best-working ones that have been around and weren't rushed during a pandemic.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:58 AM   #649
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
they've been PUSHING these vaccines on me lately.

Primary doctor and then I see my I.D. doctor
(I.D. doesn't stand for identification... it stands for Infectious Diseases doctor)

they all have the same computer stuff and info, and it turns out they read the charted 'messages' even when they are addressed to one specific party.

I spent 6 months between hospital/home-care/ and a nursing center last winter.

Previously had to have 2 covid vaccinations for a passport. I don't think my following sickness was at all related. Who knows.

bad case of sepsis after being ill repeatedly in August and September. Once the sepsis was killed off after a few emergency/911 visits and I finally passed out and friends/wife dragged me to a decent major hospital, I was admitted to a hospital, they realized that there was an infection from the sepsis that 'stuck' on my aortic graft repair from a major surgery.
Got out of the nursing center in mid February.

I still have to take strong antibiotics twice a day for the rest of my life.

They were literally having palliative care visit me, but I recovered fairly strong.

To add to the B.S., while I was in the nursing center with the PICC line from my arm into my heart to deliver liquid I.V. antibiotics, they admitted 3 covid patients to my floor. One in my room and two adjacent.
I guess they got bonus money and didn't bother to isolate them in a protocol.

So I got covid then.

My first impression of that roommate was "does that SOB have Covid?". It was obvious.

Took that remdisvser (spelling) pill as I was diagnosed Covid positive very quickly.

TLDR - I'm taking a break from the vaccinations. I don't want more covid vaccines right now. I don't want a flu shot this season.

Trying to get my shit together and get a windfall before my time is up. I don't even want to feel flu-like symptoms for a few days with a sore arm.

and I honestly don't love my immune system right now and feel 1000% confident taking 2 strong antibiotics for the rest of my life.

had enough for now. tired of saying 'No thank you' repeatedly every fucking doctor visit.

Keep moving forward Robert!

If you ask me, doctors pushing various drugs, treatments, vaxxes, etc. on us in a one size fits all cookie cutter way is a huge departure from how it's supposed to be.

There's a process called Informed Consent that's supposed to be front and center.

Found this on the AMA site --
Informed Consent:
https://code-medical-ethics.ama-assn...formed-consent

Quote:
Informed consent to medical treatment is fundamental in both ethics and law. Patients have the right to receive information and ask questions about recommended treatments so that they can make well-considered decisions about care. Successful communication in the patient-physician relationship fosters trust and supports shared decision making.

Based on what I keep hearing from the people in my inner circle, the "communication, fosters trust, and shared decision making" part seems to have really taken a back seat since the start of the pandemic.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-06-2023 at 11:02 AM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2023, 11:33 AM   #650
Jeff P

Testimony in UK Parliament: Show us the data!
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/te...iament-show-us

About a third of the way down from the top of the page there's a 12 minute cell phone video of Robert Malone's recent testimony before the UK Parliament.

You'll need to turn the sound up all the way because the video had to be shot with a cell phone.

Apparently, all of the UK government video cameras and recording equipment were magically turned off before expert testimony about Covid pandemic response and the mRNA vaccines could begin.

Also, for some strange reason, the badges of the press who wanted to film testimony by the panel of experts were not honored. As a result, they were not allowed into the chamber to film or record what was said.

Maybe next time they'll ban cell phones as well so that nobody can know what the panel of experts had to say.

Imo, Malone's testimony is very much worth watching.

He does a very good job of articulating:

• The Covid-19 case fatality rate was nowhere close to the 3.4% Neil Ferguson said it was.

• It was actually about 0.02% and that was known back in Q1 2020.

• How the vaccines were rushed to market without adequate testing.

• And that is was known from the very beginning Safe and Effective was a lie.

• He also called for transparency by releasing the data.

If you have trouble hearing the sound there's a transcript beneath the video player.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-06-2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:52 PM   #651
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The entire COVID "response" was nothing short of a disgrace

A panicked rush job at best...a "don't let a crisis go to waste" moment in the middle...and a purposeful evil agenda at the worst
Old 12-06-2023, 01:57 PM   #652
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
I wrote about Kevin McKernon a few pages back in post #604 here:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=604

He discovered something about the mRNA vaccines:

The actual product encased inside of the lipid nano-particles acting as a protective outer shell to prevent the product within from being destroyed by the human immune system - is contaminated with live SV40 (or simian monkey) DNA.

Let me say that again in plain English:

Kevin McKernon, who was chosen as the Team Lead for the MIT Human Genome Project discovered the actual mRNA Vaccine product inside of the lipid nano-particle is contaminated with live SV40 DNA.

Well, yesterday he reported Mega had cancelled his online cloud account for violating community guidelines and deleted almost a full terrabyte of his research data.

No warning. Just poof. As in GONE.

I'm reading he does in fact have his research data backed up locally.

But much of the scientific work he has published on the web contains links to the data that was formerly hosted on his Mega cloud account.

Not only does he have to find another place to host the data (which isn't easy given today's environment) but once he does:

It's going to take somebody or several somebodies a lot of hours to comb through his many published scientific articles and change the links.

It's not as if he's some whack job.

He's a highly respected microbiologist who was chosen as the Team Lead for the MIT Human Genome Project.

So yes.

If you ask me, the world IS in on it.

-jp

This doesn't surprise me.

When Robert Malone first started raising questions about the vaccine I looked at his wikipedia page to see what his qualifications were. There were a couple of paragraphs about his early contributions to the science that ultimately lead to mRNA being thought of and potentially being used as a vaccine.

I also saw an article where a friend of his in the field said he was probably ruining his chance at a Nobel Prize for his work in the field by talking about the risks.

A lot of work was done after him, but he was clearly one of the guys that got the ball rolling even if he takes a bit too much credit.

That entire section of Wikipedia was eventually deleted as they tried to discredit and de-platform him (which they did for awhile under the former totalitarian regime under Biden/Twitter before Musk bought it)

One thing is certain, a lot of real scumbags in government, media, drug companies, tech companies etc... have been exposed for trying to silence and destroy anyone that disagreed.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:01 PM   #653
classhandicapper

Some database whistleblower from New Zealand just released a lot of data on vaccine risk that suggested it's way risker than they are claiming. People are still discussing it, but I heard the guy's house was raided and they arrested him even though there's no indication the data was falsified at this point.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:18 PM   #654
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Some database whistleblower from New Zealand just released a lot of data on vaccine risk that suggested it's way risker than they are claiming. People are still discussing it, but I heard the guy's house was raided and they arrested him even though there's no indication the data was falsified at this point.
Jeff already posted about this in this thread:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=606
Old 12-06-2023, 02:46 PM   #655
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Posted some thoughts on this back in post #606 on page 41.

Page 41, here:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...168260&page=41

Post #606, here:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=606

Police arrested the whistleblower, and released his name: Barry Young.

The New Zealand Government held a press conference the day before.

During the press conference they excoriated the whistleblower (Barry Young) and lawyer/reporter Liz Gunn - for spreading misinformation.

But the New Zealand Government didn't say the leaked data was fake.

I've followed the story with keen interest since mid November.

But obviously, I'm on the outside looking in.

I had a conversation with someone much closer to the story than myself but who is still on the periphery.

That person explained something to me I never realized before:

According to state actors, the mainstream press, and social media companies:

The definition for misinformation as relates to Covid-19 or the mRNA vaccines has nothing to do with whether or not something is true or false.

For Covid-19: Misinformation is anything that goes against the narrative (lockdowns, masks, natural immunity, early treatment, lab leak, etc.)

For the mRNA vaccines: Misinformation is anything that might lead to vaccine hesitancy.

So yeah, apparently I've been (proudly) spreading misinformation for years.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-06-2023 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:51 PM   #656
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
For the mRNA vaccines: Misinformation is anything that might cause vaccine hesitancy.
Yes, because everyone was dying from COVID, especially those under 60, so we had to do everything we could to get as many people as possible injected with this miracle...oh wait...

What's the actual infection fatality rate of COVID-19?

Never mind.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:13 PM   #657
Jeff P

0.02 percent across all age groups.

90.0 percent for people over 60 who were put on ventilators.

True story.

I was sick for about 7 weeks when I caught Covid-19 back in March, 2020.

I did a tele-medicine session with a doctor in my health care network (Kaiser.)

He asked me if I had shortness of breath.

I asked him to define shortness of breath.

He asked does it feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest when you take a deep breath?

I took a deep breath and told him no.

He told me, let us know if that changes.

Here's number you can call.

We'll get you an ambulance ride to the hospital and we can get you on a ventilator right away.

I don't think he really knew what he was suggesting at the time.

But the tone of his voice was reassuring. "We can get you on a ventilator right away."

The death rate for people in my age group who were put on ventilators was almost 90 percent.

I wonder, how many people took him up on his offer because they were scared shitless?

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-06-2023 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:48 PM   #658
Poindexter

Quote:
0.02 percent across all age groups.

90.0 percent for people over 60 who were put on ventilators.

True story.

I was sick for about 7 weeks when I caught Covid-19 back in March, 2020.

I did a tele-medicine session with a doctor in my health care network (Kaiser.)

He asked me if I had shortness of breath.

I asked him to define shortness of breath.

He asked does it feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest when you take a deep breath?

I took a deep breath and told him no.

He told me, let us know if that changes.

Here's number you can call.

We'll get you an ambulance ride to the hospital and we can get you on a ventilator right away.

I don't think he really knew what he was suggesting at the time.

But the tone of his voice was reassuring. "We can get you on a ventilator right away."

The death rate for people in my age group who were put on ventilators was almost 90 percent.

I wonder, how many people took him up on his offer because they were scared shitless?

-jp
Probably the most compelling post in this thread. A simple case of Jeff having the sense not to panic and succumb to his potential fear in that situation was likely the difference between his living and dying. Like he said how many people were so scared watching Cnn all day, they made the other choice and likely died. In the year 2020. The question is why? More importantly why were such irresponsible protocols put in place in the first place. While doctors like Dr. Kory and so many others were out there saving lives and risking there medical license in the process, the medical establishment was putting folks on ventilators to die.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2023, 06:10 PM   #659
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
just wait until the # of cancer cases starts going up in 10-15 years or so...and the medical community will tell us they have no idea why...

That's not true.

If that happens they will say the cause is climate change.
Old 12-06-2023, 06:25 PM   #660
classhandicapper

Quote:
The definition for misinformation as relates to Covid-19 or the mRNA vaccines has nothing to do with whether or not something is true or false.

For Covid-19: Misinformation is anything that goes against the narrative (lockdowns, masks, natural immunity, early treatment, lab leak, etc.)

For the mRNA vaccines: Misinformation is anything that might lead to vaccine hesitancy.

So yeah, apparently I've been (proudly) spreading misinformation for years.

-jp
Here's the great irony in all of this that demonstrates they are not only scumbags for destroying some good people with good intentions for trying to inform others but their own worst enemy .

Before I caught them spinning, lying, silencing people etc... about Covid and the vaccines, I actually trusted the system fully on vaccines.

My girlfriend had a case of shingles early on in the pandemic. It was so rough on her, I ran out and got the first shingles shot in between my two Pfizer Covid shots and got the 2nd after that. There was zero hesitancy. My doctor said it was OK to do both so I did even though there was no rush.

After seeing how corrupt the drug companies, FDA, CDC, WHO, government, media, and many doctors were on this, there's zero chance I will ever trust any of them again on the vaccine issue again. IMO there are lot corrupt scumbags in those institutions. It wasn't the people that were highlighting the risks and concerns that made me a skeptic. It was the lying drug companies, FDA, CDC..... that did.